View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2008 #10
Ironguard1940

Default Ah, memories

Susan lived in Richmond before the nightmare of federally mandated integration ruined it. I see she mentioned Overhill Lake-it is called Cobblestones now and yes, it is nigger infested. Richmond and the surrounding counties of Henrico and Chesterfield were once nice, clean areas no matter where you wanted to live. Now you have to be very choosy where you live. If you want to live around all Whites, it will cost you-at least 500,000 dollars, and even that's no guarantee there will be no niggers or spics. It seems the best a working class White family can do is live in a middle class area with a "tolerable" percentage of niggers and spics. By "tolerable" I mean areas that nonwhite crime has not completely taken over.

Today the city of Richmond is just another nigger infested shitty city with all the troubles that come from a White minority government. I guess Richmond would be considered a mid-sized city, around 200,000. It has all the trouble of any large nigger city like Detroit though, albeit on a smaller scale. In 1994 we were second in the nation in murders per capita, just behind New Orleans.

I have lived in Henrico County most of my life, but I did live in the actual city of Richmond for a number of years. Let me tell you, so not impressed. I can think of no cities in America that I would really want to live. Even the very small cities like Emporia, VA are loaded with niggers.

This is the true legacy of king koon-allowing niggers to destroy America which was built by Whites.