View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2011 #15
Serbian

Thumbs down

This idiot fought for jews in Iraq only to come home to niggers.
He must have thought that he was so tough and bad ass murdering Iraqi civilians for ZOG, yet when he is confronted with rampaging niggers in his own country he does nothing. Typical Amerikwan coward.

Quote:
"It was 100% racial," claimed Eric, an Iraq war veteran from St. Francis who says young people beat on his car.

"I had a black couple on my right side, and these black kids were running in between all the cars, and they were pounding on my doors and trying to open up doors on my car, and they didn't do one thing to this black couple that was in this car next to us. They just kept walking right past their car. They were looking in everybody's windshield as they were running by, seeing who was white and who was black. Guarantee it."

Eric, a war veteran, said that the scene he saw Thursday outside State Fair compares to what he saw in combat.

"That rated right up there with it. When I saw the amount of kids coming down the road, all I kept thinking was, 'There's not enough cops to handle this.' There's no way. It would have taken the National Guard to control the number of kids that were coming off the road. They were knocking people off their motorcycles."

The National Guard to control these niggers ha? Bullshit, one white man and an AK-47 would clear the whole area in a minute.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers