Full Thread: Duck dynasty exposed
View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2013 #17
Samantha Key

Default Ridiculous

Honestly, the words I'm about to say are coming from a "southerner". You can take one look at the high school I went to and go, "What a bunch of dumb*ss f*cks." Yeah, I said it too. Because even though I'm a southerner, I'm not "stoopid". Since we're all elaborating how dumb and uneducated these southerners and Robertson's are, let me elaborate a bit more for you. They all have college degrees. Well, except Si, obviously. So, I guess, "rednecks" apparently are able to get into colleges, aren't they?
It's clear to see who are better people in this situation. Definitely not the ones insulting the poor child and definitely not the ones insulting southerners when not one southerner on here has said a word to any northerner.
Now, yes, Honey Boo Boo is the most annoying child on the planet, but I don't blame the little girl. I blame her parents. They're the ones who f*cked up.
Southerners are just people who leave the troubling times behind them, no matter if they're poor or rich, and cherish the little things in life.