View Single Post
Old December 31st, 2004 #10
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoaxThis
Supposedly he's a switch-hitter, but I have my doubts about that. He was married to a whacked-out-looking bimbo by the name of Angela back in the 70s (even had a kid -- named him Zowie). Years ago I read an interview with her in which she claims to have caught David in the sack with Mick Jagger. Bowie and Jagger both vehemently deny this. I tend to believe Angela (ever see the video these two did together, a remake of Martha and The Vandellas, "Dancing in the Streets?" Looked like they were going to tear each other's clothes off and go at it right in the studio).

Personally, I think Bowie's marriage to Angela was just a smokescreen -- kind of like Michael Jackson's to Lisa-Marie Presley. Only in Bowie's case, it was'nt a dodge to convince people he was'nt a child-molester, he did it to get accepted into the Rock community -- which even then did'nt take too kindly to all-out faggots. Claiming "bisexuality", as Elton John did for many years, got his foot in the door with the straight record-buying public.
Mick Jagger is not a bisexual.Do not mistake his stage performance,which is often camped up for homosexuality.