Full Thread: Death Wish (1974)
View Single Post
Old September 28th, 2005 #33
Gott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
You know what I dont like about westerns? This lone hero shit. In the classic world, heroes were strongly tied to their communities. I'm thinking of Odysseus here. Not isolated wanderers, psychologically damaged and all that crap.
Ever see John Wayne's first movie, The Big Trail? If not, check it out. It is archaic but almost intentionally - sort of like an old woodcut. It is very early sound and kind of stiff and awkward verbally. But, it is also truly gigantic, and epic, and reflects really admirable Aryan values. Wayne's character has to do what a man has to do and that is seek justice and punish evil doing. They killed his kin and he has to kill them in return. But after doing his duty, the movie ends with every indication that Wayne's character is about to begin procreating

Raoul Walsh made the film for William Fox (a genuinely good jew) and in it Wayne (right out of USC) gets to say lines like: 'When you stop fighting, you die' and other similar and totally true sentiments. It is almost all shot on location and the situations are really staggering like...how does a wagon train lower its wagons down a sheer cliff that is 300 feet high? Or, how does a wagon train ford a big, wild river. All real, all shot on actual locations with thousands of extras and what looks like hundreds of wagons. Blizzard stuff too and it ends in the giant redwoods in CA.

All pre-1950 or so westerns are now unfashionable - the ones made before the 'anti western' or the 'adult western' or the 'psychological western' - euphemisms for jew rot and decay. Leone, and Eastwood are both commie scumbags and traitors to traditional Western values. Eastwood may look like a good guy but he is a nigger-loving piece of shit and always has been (pardon my fucking French) The Big Trail upholds just the values that Leone and Eastwood mock and denigrate. Hawks' westerns and Ford westerns mostly reflect good values too (my favorite western is probably Fort Apache). The Western was the only truely American film genre, but the jews have twisted that so that film noir is now sold as what is really American.