View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2004 #6
OkieWonMuskogee

Post Purge Number 3.B7h

***I just got it confirmed by two in-the-know NA insiders. Walker and Evans have been feuding; Gliebe has been after Evans for a long time because Evans had "upstaged" Gliebe.
***Several key NA unit leaders demanded that Gliebe end the Evans-Walker feud. However, they wanted Walker removed, not Evans.
***Walker is on the board and can't be fired without a civil war in which RM (and not Gliebe) holds the deciding vote.
***After being fired, Evans joined the anti-Gliebe forces, along with dozen or so NA staffers that Gliebe fired in the last 9 months.
***Gliebe moved in a whole new staff at NA HQ to replace the staff that he fired en mass about 8 weeks ago.
----The above is fact; the below is speculation of my sources----
***Gliebe put out the word late last night to begin attacking Evans on the Internet.
***Pringle is now the number two man in the NA. This was a Gliebe move to placate angry unit leaders.
***Walker can’t be fired because he knows too much and could destroy Gliebe with a single phone call.
***My own comment is that Evans was far from perfect but is a still a better asset than Walker and/or Gliebe.
***The frequency of the Gliebe purges exceeds that of the Judeo-Stalin purges.