View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2013 #64
Randal Goode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
No, he was a white man. I don't know how he escaped having a kike steal his thunder. But you're starting to get on my nerves, in fact I think you're on my last nerve.
Frankly, you were past my last nerve yesterday. You are the stupidest inbred I have ever witnessed on both this internet or in life. Hell, it's inbred morons like you that keep any real white politics forever down. You keep more Jewish organizations around and in business than anything. All they have to do is display some retard like you and the white public wants nothing to do with any racial politics.

Listen to yourself. Stupid. Retarded. A normal person couldn't present such a bad image if they tried. One look at some of your ridiculous imbecility and crank personality and normal white people run.

"Uh, kike, man! Uh, Uh, Uh. Nigger man. Kike. White man. Uh, Uh. Jewish conspiracy, uh, uh, uh. It's the Jews man! uh, uh, uh. Kike. White man."

That's you.

Your talk, and no doubt looks, too, do the very same for white people as those pictures of niggers with "grills" and shit do for reminding people how niggers are. Fortunately, your kind seem to be decreasing in number and are being left ever further behind in our rear view mirrors. Your type belonged back on Jerry Springer in the 80s and 90s. You were probably a skinhead leader or something, I'm guessing. Or else some part of a ragtag "Ku Klux Klan" inbreds. That's about your intellectual speed and that of any of your admirer's. That's exactly what you were, wasn't it? Probably still would be if not for so many of you being in jail, dead or too strung out on meth these days.

Fade away, old man; back with history's losers where you belong. Let people with some intelligence and class try to fix what you dumb fucks lost and were not smart enough to keep the Jews from winning over. Even the niggers defeated you. Hell, it was easy. All it really took was photographs and some sound bytes of your type.