View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2012 #58
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Congratulations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Thanks all, for the "atta-boys". But the pleasure was all mine. Talking directly to young whites, up close and in person, while presenting them with on-the-spot proofs about the GD kikes is mighty satisfying. I had a large stack of credible documents with me today to prove almost everything I said.

Professor Embree never interrupted me and let me do all the talking, though he did ask me coupla questions. I congratulated him on his good racial stock during the discussion about race, and after he said he was half German.

Yeah, I hope to get more college invites. After word gets around, maybe I will. I damn sure won't turn any down, that's for sure.

Btw, Daughter Anna offered to accompany me and video the whole thing, but I turned her down, thinking it would be a bit embarrassing/awkward to me and to the students and professor. Besides, talking to 16 young'uns ain't that big of a deal.
A good propagandist tailors his propaganda to his audience and is a quick thinker. It sounds like that you did the right thing. It is a tragedy that you don't have a video to post on You Tube. Be sure that the camera is running next time.