View Single Post
Old March 14th, 2009 #4
A.S.
Diligence

Good post. Been in his situation many many times. That shit can wear on you. I've argued with liberal cunts a few times, boy was that POINTLESS.

The best thing to do is just bail. Don't engage these cunts in an argument if you can possibly avoid it. If they push you, just say "we aren't going to agree, so let's just drop it".

I remember I went on a date once, and this chick was checkin out some of my tats. She was a hot ass red-head, with big blue eyes. Anyway, she looks at one of the runes I have on me, and says "Is that some kind of Nazi symbol?" with a scared look. And then says "I could never be with someone who holds those beliefs". I said "oh no, not me, it's just an old viking symbol, you know, a cool heritage kind of thing". She was relieved. A few minutes later I said I had to pee, took off to the bathroom. After leaving the bathroom I snuck out of the bar we were in. It felt good to ditch her ass. LOL

She txt'd later saying I was a douche bag. I said "well, you said you could never be with a Nazi, so I did you a favor, you ignorant leftist cunt" or something like that.

Oh man, I've got SO many stories like that. I advise all the dudes out here dating to DITCH the liberal bitches on dates if you can. It's fun, and they so deserve it. I mean, what's up with this attitude that you have to conform to their beliefs? Like they're so special and enlightened, when in fact they're the ones who are completely ignorant. It's really arrogant, these bitches need to be slapped down back to Earth.