View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2004 #3
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fin
I recall reading a study which included the height of Americans. Whites were on average taller than blacks, but blacks did have more in the 95th percentile. So the distribution curve is flattened down a little for the blacks. On a related note this is similar to IQ for Whites vs. East Asians. Whites have a lower average intelligence, but we have a higher number of geniuses (higher standard deviation).

I believe the Dutch are the tallest people in the world. I just looked at a website and the average height for Dutch men is ~6 feet. I am reminded of this beautiful Dutch girl I met in Hengelo. She was 6 foot tall, basically your dream girl.

From the stats for Americans on that website. I can say that out of 100 random American males (all races) 3 of them would be my height or taller.

I also wanted to add that if you go to Africa you will see that blacks aren't as tall as black americans. I don't have any numbers but I am sure africans are atleast several inches on average shorter than Whites. I know they would be taller if they had a good diet and didn't spend all their money on alcohol, but whose fault is that?
2 possible contenders are the Montenegrin Whites, as well as the Med Aryans from Crete. Both groups are extremely tall.

diablo