Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 26th, 2009 #1
varg

Woodpecker VNN Video & Music Directory

Currently VNN Media Directory supports 12 hosting websites.

1. Podblanc.com (dead)
2. Youtube.com
3. video.google.com
4. Veoh.com
5. Vimeo.com
6. DailyMotion.com
7. MetaCafe.com
8. LiveLeak.com
9. TheOnion.com
10. RuTube.ru
11. DropBox.com (flv/avi video files + mp3)
12. Trutube.TV

Audio:

13. solargeneral.com/audio/

Upload your videos to one of the 9 websites and select the Media -> Video Directory from the main VNN menu to link to your videos on VNN.

Last edited by varg; November 11th, 2013 at 05:12 PM. Reason: added trutube.tv

Old April 26th, 2009 #2
varg

YOUTUBE.COM VIDEOS

To add youtube Videos do this

1. Media -> Video Directory

2. Select a category on the left panel

3. Click New Video

4. Enter the videos youtube url which is usually in this format:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZ_VFJn2kJM

5. Hit The "Load Information from service" button and it will automatically fill out the required information

Old May 19th, 2009 #3
varg

DAILYMOTION.COM VIDEOS

To add dailymotion Videos do this

3. Click New Video

4. Enter the videos FULL dailymotion url which is usually in this format:

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/jew/video/x8hm8x_holocaust-bishop-back-in-britain_news

5. Enter the videos title and description in manually

*** The "load Information from service" button will not work for dailymotion videos, so you need to enter in the title and description in yourself ****

LIVELEAK.COM VIDEOS

To add liveleak Videos do this

3. Click New Video

4. Enter the video liveleak url which is usually in this format:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=153_1262807165

5. Enter the videos title and description in manually

*** The "load Information from service" button will not work for liveleak videos descriptions, so you need to enter the description in yourself ****

Old May 19th, 2009 #4
varg

METACAFE.COM VIDEOS

To add Metacafe Videos do this

3. Click New Video

4. Enter the videos FULL metacafe url which is usually in this format:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/952585/borat_throw_the_jew_in_the_well/

5. Hit The "Load Information from service" button and it will automatically fill out the required information

Old May 20th, 2009 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

Varg, I tried to add "Africa Addio" to movies, it wouldn't accept the url. I've added other vids without problem, altho none were full-length movies. I guess these are not on the supported hosts list, but this would be a good one to add - the whole video, not chopped into 15 parts. Youtube does not seem to have a full version.

links:

Africa Addio

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ca+addio&hl=en
http://vodpod.com/watch/281421-afric...ica-english-su

Savagery returns as European man exits the Dark Continent.

Old May 20th, 2009 #6
varg

I've been trying to figure out a way to add support for google videos (not youtube, which is different) for the past week

I'll see what i can do tonight.. I think i might be able to do it just not have the 'load information' button work.. since google video doesnt make the video info publicly accessible the way they do for youtube

Also getting the video thumbnail to show is going to be difficult for googlevideo's

EDIT: nevermind figured out a way to get some of the videos data.. working on writing the script for googlevideo now

Old May 21st, 2009 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

Nice!

"Africa Addio" now loaded, thanks Varg.

Old May 23rd, 2009 #8
O*R*I*O*N
Pan-Aryan loyalist

Thumbs up Africa Addio is a great movie + Embed codes/fullscreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Nice!

"Africa Addio" now loaded, thanks Varg.
Hey Varg and Alex... I just saw the complete upload of Africa Addio; really important material.
And with the newly added Google video compatibility, fullscreen mode is here.
Good Work!

Would it be possible, U think, to activate the real youtube embed codes? -or does that require jewtube staff to make semitically correct appproval of VNN to make codes compatible?

Question: if/when a given video is deleted from youtube/google video (or any other host site), then it also disappears from here, correct? If so, would it, U think, then not be prudent to make section with "on-site bite availability" videos archive for regular files?
-or is this a conscious chouice U made ONLY hosting through third parties?

PS: just tried to upload on google video, but they "no longer offer the service of uploading videos". I know WNTube videos can be played in fullscreen. 88Tube has no fullscreen, neither has youtube standard URL linked "false embeds".
Will try your other hoster suggestions, Varg, to look for heigh res/full screen combination
(Can't use Podblanc though, even though they have very good videos. I was banned by Chain recently for "suspicion of maliciouis activity" after some misunderstandings on a chat where people from the street could sign in using anybody else's names to confuse and sow discord).

Last edited by O*R*I*O*N; May 23rd, 2009 at 06:44 PM. Reason: contextual editing/updating - reacting to change elsewhere on web

Old May 24th, 2009 #9
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by O*R*I*O*N View Post

Would it be possible, U think, to activate the real youtube embed codes? -or does that require jewtube staff to make semitically correct appproval of VNN to make codes compatible?
what do you mean by 'real youtube embed codes' ?

Quote:
Question: if/when a given video is deleted from youtube/google video (or any other host site), then it also disappears from here, correct? If so, would it, U think, then not be prudent to make section with "on-site bite availability" videos archive for regular files?
-or is this a conscious chouice U made ONLY hosting through third parties?
Yes, it wouldnt work on here any more. And no I dont want to enable uploading to VNNs server.. It's not needed. You can upload WN videos to podblanc.com or 88tube.net.

Quote:
I know WNTube videos can be played in fullscreen. 88Tube has no fullscreen, neither has youtube standard URL linked "false embeds".
I posted before, that I cant enable support for wntube due to the way their software saves the videos.. it gives them completely random file names which makes it unsupported.

I enabled 88tubes usage of fullscreen.. Am working on getting youtubes to work

EDIT: Ok youtube fullscreen works now

Old May 24th, 2009 #10
varg

Ok added support for 'fullscreen' for youtube clips

If you full screen it and the quality isnt the best.. try hitting the HighDef button (if it is available)

HD also uses more bandwidth so if you dont have a fast connection it might be choppy

Old May 24th, 2009 #11
O*R*I*O*N
Pan-Aryan loyalist

Thumbs up Fullscreen works perfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Ok added support for 'fullscreen' for youtube clips

If you full screen it and the quality isnt the best.. try hitting the HighDef button (if it is available)

HD also uses more bandwidth so if you dont have a fast connection it might be choppy
Ok great, thx Varg.
With fullscreen availability I'll probably use 88tube mostly then.
Only drawback is it takes several days for them to approve videos. But when they do get through, resolution quality makes it worth the wait.

Yeah I just meant the regular embed codes as opposed to standard URLs...

btw: can U still upload to google video?

Old May 25th, 2009 #12
O*R*I*O*N
Pan-Aryan loyalist

Thumbs up New Possibilities

Quote:
Holy crap I figured out how to make Wntube to work.. it wasnt easy and took a lot of coding
Excellent work Varg!

This is very good news, since WNTube, as far as I know, operates either without or with very high upload limit. Which means we could take youtube documentaries as for instance this one:
... join all the parts in Windows Movie Maker or Sony Vegas and present it here as full length feature documentary. Similar to what Alex did recently with Africa Addio on Google video (it really makes viewing experience that much better not having to pause for every ten minutes, get up of chair, and restart next segment... seriously).

Thx,
I'll definitely use these new possibilities

Old June 5th, 2009 #13
varg

Here are some criteria for adding videos..

If you are adding a video about TNB, TMB, TJB, holocaust, etc . use videos on podblanc.com and wntube.net as highest priority so they dont get removed from censor happy sites like youtube.

If you are posting a full movie in the "Movies & Documentaries" or "History" category..

check on video.google.com first... Once the results come up try checking the option "Duration: Long (20+ mins)" to filter out the full videos.. then under "Any site" just select "google.com"... google's video site is better for posting full duration videos so you dont have to make multiple 'part 1 part 2' posts..

Old June 5th, 2009 #14
Robert Bandanza
Banned

Quote:
Here are some criteria for adding videos..

If you are adding a video about TNB, TMB, TJB, holocaust, etc . use videos on podblanc.com, wntube.net, 88tube.net as highest priority so they dont get removed from censor happy sites like youtube.

If you are posting a full movie in the "Movies & Documentaries" or "History" category..

check on video.google.com first... Once the results come up try checking the option "Duration: Long (20+ mins)" to filter out the full videos.. google's video site is better for posting full duration videos so you dont have to make multiple 'part 1 part 2' posts..
Do you think there should be an "RAC" section for music? Some of the stuff I posted is categorized more to that genre I mean that would be breaking it down even more then it would go onto all the different types of Metal and Rock, so maybe it really does not matter.

Old June 5th, 2009 #15
varg

Yeah I can add that.

I just made a "science and technology" category .. might add some discovery channel stuff from google video

Old June 5th, 2009 #16
Robert Bandanza
Banned

Quote:
Yeah I can add that.

I just made a "science and technology" category .. might add some discovery channel stuff from google video
Okay, cool. Thanks

Old September 19th, 2009 #17
varg

Note:

Music no longer shows up on the front forum page.. you have to go to the menu and select Media -> Music Directory .. or go to the videos section and select the music category.

I want to keep the front page listing just for actual videos not music

Old September 23rd, 2009 #18
varg

Please be sure to click the 'sort by: best rated' on the videos page or music page then vote up/down which ones you like.. so the videos/music aren't just biased on music or videos I may like.

p.s. Voting a video that is already 5 stars still works in getting its rank higher up

Old October 24th, 2009 #19
varg

Woodpecker download/convert videos

Added [Download Video] to most videos.

If you find any interesting videos in the VNN Video Directory please try to archive them to your harddrive (to upload to podblanc,wntube, etc) in case they are ever removed.

Be sure to rename the default "video.flv" file to a file name more appropriate. Be sure to keep the .flv file extension.

If you are unable to view the .flv video file on your computer install VLC Media Player (plays almost all formats of video)

** (optional) **

Converting .FLV videos to different video formats

Why would one want to do this? Because .flv files aren't widely supported by most video players. You can easily convert them to .AVI or .WMV format by following these directions:

Install the program MMConvert. Once installation is finished and you have opened the program, Select the 'convert to AVI' or 'convert to WMV'. WMV files are generally a better choice for Windows since they are smaller in file size. Change the output folder to where you want it to be saved.

Click the Add button and in the Open file dialog .flv files will not be listed unless you specifically tell them to be, Either by in the "file name" box typing "*.flv" or under 'type of file' select all files (*.*) and find the .flv video file. Once the .flv file is added to the list press OK then hit the Execute button. The converted video should now be saved in your output folder.

Converting .FLV videos to Audio

Follow the same steps as above, except instead of choosing 'convert to wmv' or 'convert to .avi' select 'convert to MP3'. This will allow you to strip just the audio out of the video file.

Old November 2nd, 2009 #20
varg

Exclamation Dead videos

Since youtube and other video hosting sites like to censor videos, I created a 'dead videos' category.

What are considered 'dead videos':

(youtube) These are videos that when you hit play.. it will jump directly to the 'related videos' ticker and give an error message about either "user removed video", "removed due to copywrite", "removed due to terms violations" ... move or report these videos right away.. If a video says 'an error has occurred' keep the video where it is and check back in a few days- if its still shows the same thing move it.

How you can help:

Method I:

You can only move videos which you have added to VNN's video directory yourself.

1. on the video search box type in your VNN username
2. the most likely videos to have been removed are youtube videos.. go through all of your youtube videos and make sure they play.. if they do not click 'edit' then move it to the dead videos category.
3. hopefully someone will either A) find your video on a different hosting site readd it to VNN B) re-upload your original video on a different hosting site and re-add it to VNN

Method II:

When you view a video (that you did not add) and it doesn't work click the 'report video' link down under the actions tab, so that it will be easier for me to find and fix.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is a huge task for me to check all 1,339 videos linked to on VNN and move the dead ones.. So if you could move your own or report the dead links it would be appreciated.

Remember.. The most likely videos to have been removed are

A) from youtube
B) controversial / outright racist / prowhite / antijew / Videos or music that might be copy-written material

Check those videos with highest priority and either move them or report them.

Thread