VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 21st, 2011 #1861
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Insanity Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by procopius View Post
You still have to prove that the "insanity" was the cause of the crime.

If a person kills their neighbor out of the blue, and that killer has a history of mental illness, well then, he might have a case when he says that his neighbor was an "alien plotting to take over the world", but if the prosecution finds out that the victim (neighbor) had been having a affair with the killer's wife, well then there is now a sane motivation to commit murder, therefore the "insanity" defense has just lost some serious credibility.

A person can be "insane" and be convicted of a crime, as long as it can be proved that the motivation is sane one.
Your understanding is erroneous see
Insanity_defense Insanity_defense

Quote:
The insanity defense is based on evaluations by forensic professionals that the defendant was incapable of distinguishing between (legal) right and wrong or appreciating the nature of his or her actions at the time of the offense.
This fits Steele's medical condition PRECISELY.

Old June 24th, 2011 #1862
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default First Friendly Jailhouse Interview

Here is an interview by Dave Gahary from American Free Press. This is the first from jail other than by the Judenpresse. Steele does a good job of spin control, but the interviewer does not ask any tough questions. The letters to the Ukrainian girl friend are not discussed and the fiasco about the audio expert being in Bora Bora is glossed over. A lot more of his mind is left than I expected. This does not change my assessment that he has suffered severe brain damage from his surgery. It is likely in the 18 months since his surgery that his brain has had some time to rewire itself. This makes it less likely that he is a danger to himself or others if released.

http://www.americanfreepress.net/pod...lhouse1128.mp3

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; June 24th, 2011 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Remark about release risk.

Old June 24th, 2011 #1863
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Eddie and Hyde

This interview is from the Bonner County jail just after trial and before the move to Latah County jail. The audio is very good. Jail has given Steele an education which all lawyers need and deserve. He has had a year to recover brain function and shows some healthy gallows humor. The incident with Fairfax occurred 13 months ago when brain damage was much more recent. Steele also raises the possibility that drugs that he was taking after the surgery might have affected him. That does not explain the steamy love letters to his Ukrainian girl friend which were written some time after his arrest. Steele fails to note that Cyndi being married to him for 25 years means absolutely nothing after his aorta surgery.

Transcripts were made of jail calls to his prospective lawyers and given to the prosecution. Peven has been a Federal public defender for 20 years and should not have been surprised. The prosecutor Tracy Whelan bragged about knowing his trial strategy in advance and supposedly cackled with delight. Spokane jail policy supposedly prohibits phone recordings without court order. According to Steele there was no court order and it was done anyway. Steele failed to go into Peven's reputation as an incompetent drunk.

Recordings made Steele sick and the public defender initially convinced him that the recordings were real. Steele thought that he had made the conversatons but had no memory of them. The return of his silver by the government was not the reason that a private attorney was hired. Supporter contributions of $120,000 made it possible. Steele never did go into why he cashed in several thousand dollars worth of silver at a local coin shop at about the time of this incident.

Steele is aware of waveforms and (oscillo)scopes presumably from his work on Loran transmitters in the Coast Guard. The supposed audio expert Papcun is referred to as a prima dona. He threatened to retaliate if he was served with a subpoena. It sounds to me like both audio experts were worthless.

The new lawyer McAllister is accused of not preparing properly for the trial. Steele must not have been aware that the former was being disbarred in Colorado as the trial was progressing. Steele claims that he would not have been able to control his temper if he testified. This story is hard to believe considering his fine performance on this interview.

I have converted this audio to a 7 Megabyte file at 32 kb/s. If you want it send me your email address by PM.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; June 25th, 2011 at 01:30 PM. Reason: typo

Old June 24th, 2011 #1864
procopius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Your understanding is erroneous see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insanity_defense

This fits Steele's medical condition PRECISELY.
The issue of "insanity" for a defense depends on each state, but you definitely can be 'guilty but mentally ill.' That means that a convicted person will receive treatment in prison, but he still goes to prison just like a normal convict(or he gets medical treatment before he starts his time, but still must serve their time).

It seems extremely unlikely that claiming "insanity" will do Steele any good. I can't see him being able to convince people that "insanity is the cause of the crime," so i will stick to the idea it will not help him. There is plenty of mentally ill people (worst than Steele) that are in prison. Proving you are mentally ill, does NOT get you out of trouble for committing crimes.

Old June 24th, 2011 #1865
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Getting Off With Insanity Defense

Quote:
The issue of "insanity" for a defense depends on each state, but you definitely can be 'guilty but mentally ill.' That means that a convicted person will receive treatment in prison, but he still goes to prison just like a normal convict(or he gets medical treatment before he starts his time, but still must serve their time).

It seems extremely unlikely that claiming "insanity" will do Steele any good. I can't see him being able to convince people that "insanity is the cause of the crime," so i will stick to the idea it will not help him. There is plenty of mentally ill people (worst than Steele) that are in prison. Proving you are mentally ill, does NOT get you out of trouble for committing crimes.
If you can prove that you were insane at the time but are presently sane, you are released as soon as that is done. If you are still insane you will be locked up until you are. Steele has a perfect culprit to blame, his aorta surgery.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; June 24th, 2011 at 04:13 PM. Reason: typo

Old June 25th, 2011 #1866
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Terrible Tommie Replies With Wisdom (The Five Words)

I wrote Terrible Tommie about the Steele case. Here is his reply.
========
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, June 25, 2011, 5:17 PM
Subject: The Famous But Incompetent

Terrible Tommie:

This story will do your heart good,
http://beta.news.yahoo.com/mobsters-...144743734.html . It sounds like that this guy knew The Five Words. Have you been following the Steele murder for hire case and if so what do you have
to say about it? I will post it on appropriate forums if you wish.

Donald E. Pauly
Zionist Rastafarian

Better is worse for now.
The Five Words
========
To: "Donald E. Pauly"
Subject: Re: The Famous But Incompetent
Date: Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 6:29 PM

I am confused on the Steele case. I hope he is innocent. Attempting to
blow your wife up is not an Aryan thing to do. But I always give our
friends the benefit of the doubt.

NOTICE:
INTEL REPORTS ARE FROM A WIDE RANGE OF SOURCES. THESE INTELS ARE FOR
RESEARCH . MANY ITEMS WE MAY DISAGREE WITH BUT READING BETWEEN THE
LINES CAN BE VERY USEFUL.

GO TO TO INSURGENT NEWS AND VIEWS AT RESIST.COM

http://twitter.com/HeimdallsGhost GO TO THE INSURGENT TWITTER PAGE FOR
QUICK NEWS

DONT MISS THE SUNDAY SHOW AT 11AM EST ON THE TALKSHOE.COM NETWORK
THE FOURTH POSITION WOLF WALLSTREET WILL HOST HIS OWN FINANCIAL SHOW

NATIONAL UPDATE 574-267-5036 -- LOCALES 847-890-6164 847-890-6164

SEND ALL WEBSITE ORDERS (RESIST.COM) TO THE INSURGENT PO BOX 230229
Encinitas ,Ca. 92023 WITH PAYMENT

FOR RADIO SHOW's SUBS MAKE CHECKS OR MONEY ORDERS TO TOM METZGER OR
OCCUPANT SEND TO P.O. BOX 401 WARSAW,INDIANA 46581 .

INSURGENT RADIO NETWORK $20 PER MONTH 7 SHOWS PER WEEK. SEND DUES EACH
1st OF THE MONTH TO P.O. BOX 401 WARSAW,IN. 46581

PAST RADIO SHOW ARCHIVES ARE FREE AT RESIST.COM
ORDER FROM [email protected].

TO VIEW TERRIBLE TOMMY'S VIDEO LIBRARY GO TO RACE AND REASON ON THE
HOME PAGE RESIST.COM
NOTICE:

THE RADIO SHOW MAY BE SENT OUT BETWEEN 4 AND 9PM.
LA BLANCA RAZA UNIDA

Old June 26th, 2011 #1867
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Well, I keep returning to "You've certainly got a remarkable amount of energy for this case... "

I thought "The Five Words" were "I have nothing to say."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
I wrote Terrible Tommie about the Steele case. Here is his reply.
========
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, June 25, 2011, 5:17 PM
Subject: The Famous But Incompetent

Terrible Tommie:

This story will do your heart good,
http://beta.news.yahoo.com/mobsters-...144743734.html . It sounds like that this guy knew The Five Words. Have you been following the Steele murder for hire case and if so what do you have
to say about it? I will post it on appropriate forums if you wish.

Donald E. Pauly
Zionist Rastafarian

Better is worse for now.
The Five Words
========
To: "Donald E. Pauly"
Subject: Re: The Famous But Incompetent
Date: Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 6:29 PM

I am confused on the Steele case. I hope he is innocent. Attempting to
blow your wife up is not an Aryan thing to do. But I always give our
friends the benefit of the doubt.

Old June 26th, 2011 #1868
-JC

Default This looks to me like Mr. Pauly attempting to spin this interview...

[QUOTE=Donald E. Pauly;1287589]Here is an interview by Dave Gahary from American Free Press. This is the first from jail other than by the Judenpresse. Steele does a good job of spin control, but the interviewer does not ask any tough questions. The letters to the Ukrainian girl friend are not discussed and the fiasco about the audio expert being in Bora Bora is glossed over. A lot more of his mind is left than I expected. This does not change my assessment that he has suffered severe brain damage from his surgery. It is likely in the 18 months since his surgery that his brain has had some time to rewire itself. This makes it less likely that he is a danger to himself or others if released.

http://www.americanfreepress.net/podcast/EdgarSteeleJailhouse1128.mp3[/QUOTE]

I've not seen any evidence of alleged clearly damning corresponence with Mr. Steele's Ukranian "girlfriend." But, even if it exists, it is not evidence of the actual charges but no doubt prejudices at least some jurors and women in particular. Men might be more understanding if not posturing in front of female jurors.

What Steele says about the audio analysis and really everything else in the interview is remarkable and typical Ed Steele with no hint of psychopathology. I don't find any evidence anywhere that pump head leaves everything else but one's moral compass intact either.

It sounds to me like there are a number of issues to raise on appeal but the ordeal is the message the prosecution is sending-- the lesson for anyone credible thinking to take a similar position to Mr. Steele's.

I know that I don't know what happened and think that's more reasonable position myself than concluding beyond doubt that Mr. Steele is guilty.

Listen to the interview yourself. Then try to imagine yourself in similar straits.

Last edited by -JC; June 26th, 2011 at 06:06 AM.

Old June 26th, 2011 #1869
Kennewickman
Banned

Judging from this interview Edgar Steele is healthy, he is completely his old self and he was surely railroaded with phony felony charges via a fixed trial. If and when the political climate in this country starts shifting back toward the normal Steele will easily prevail in this case. I hope he will live long enough to get out of there since we greatly need his services.

Old June 26th, 2011 #1870
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile The Five Words

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post
I thought "The Five Words" were "I have nothing to say."
We have to keep the Jews guessing as to what the real Five Words actually are.

Old June 26th, 2011 #1871
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Steamy Love Letters

Quote:
I've not seen any evidence of alleged clearly damning corresponence with Mr. Steele's Ukranian "girlfriend." But, even if it exists, it is not evidence of the actual charges but no doubt prejudices at least some jurors and women in particular. Men might be more understanding if not posturing in front of female jurors.
You need to read the last 90 pages of this thread before you shoot your mouth off. It is UNDISPUTED that Steele wrote AT LEAST two steamy love letters to his Ukrainian girlfriend from jail. This link is one of several more which give similar details. At least one other story gives details of the letters where Steele wants Loganova to have his babies. This is in spite of the fact that he was accused by his wife in a divorce petition of philandering on dating websites in California in 2000.

Steele's mental condition now and his condition when he was arrested are two entirely different things. There has been an additional year for his brain to rewire itself. If you will review some of my posts, you will see that this is exactly the sort of brain damage to be expected from aorta surgery that barely saved Steele's life. He can't see anything wrong with writing his Ukrainian girl friend from jail. You forget that he is doing vast damage to the White nationalism by this fiasco and his lawyers are encouraging it by their incompetence.

Quote:
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1268875 (post 1533)

Jurors listened to Loganova as she described establishing communications with Steele in the spring of 2010, after meeting on a dating website. She said they communicated by Skype and emails until his arrest; then he sent her letters. She doesn't read or speak English, so she needed a translator from a dating agency to assist her.

Kelsey Steele said that she sent her father books on Russian, paid for by supporters of his. Loganova said Steele told her he lives alone and is divorced. In a letter, shown to the jury, Steele tells her he wants to have a permanent home with her in Ukraine. He promised to live in that country most of the year, so she can be close to her family. He also wanted them to spend time in the U.S. with his kids.

He told her, in his letters, that he would provide for them with money from the books he'd write. He said there would be plenty for her to do while he wrote: Make love to him, take care of their kids, and go to school.
She discussed his plan to travel to Ukraine to visit her in August 2010. Steele's defense has said he was only in contact with Loganova and other "Russian brides" for researching a case, and he planned to write a book on the topic.

"Your surprise is a teddy bear that I have named Eddie Bear," Steele wrote in a letter to Loganova. She never got the gift after he was arrested, he wrote, because his "ex-wife" never mailed it as he understood she would.

He wrote that he was arrested on a phony charge. He told her the U.S. government has been gunning for him for a long time because of his outspoken criticism of the government in his writings and public speeches.
"I miss you so much," he wrote to her from jail. "I seem to dream about you every night. I found myself daydreaming about you being near me... It has been nearly 3 weeks since we last saw each other via Skype."

Old June 26th, 2011 #1872
Hadding

Quote:
The issue of "insanity" for a defense depends on each state, but you definitely can be 'guilty but mentally ill.'
Americans tend to be highly skeptical of the insanity defense, and naturally they tend not to accept that a defect in somebody's character (hereditary or induced) or bad experiences (unless extreme) should elicit a pass for committing crimes with impunity.

In Steele's case though, if it can be shown that something physical happened in his brain that would be likely to skew his affect, weaken his inhibitions, and cloud his judgment, I think that would make a much better impression on the American sense of justice than some argument about harsh toilet-training or twinkies or whatever.

Last edited by Hadding; June 26th, 2011 at 01:22 PM.

Old June 26th, 2011 #1873
America First

What effect if any would there be if his doctor's and an impartial doctor with a compentent attorney "Rare" presented to the presiding judge and U.S. attorney with those facts ? Showing for a fact he was not mentally him self or exactly coherrent after such a serious health issue.

As they them selves may not have had any actual knowledge of personally.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old June 26th, 2011 #1874
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by America First View Post
What effect if any would there be....
It would help enormously to have something like a CAT-scan image showing damage in Steele's brain, so that the jury can see justification for what a defense psychiatrist says and won't feel that they are being expected just to accept his opinion.

Old June 26th, 2011 #1875
H.B.

Interesting video on what sometimes happens in these murder for hire cases:

Old June 26th, 2011 #1876
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Judenpresse on New Lawyer

This is the first mention in the Judenpresse about Cyndi's old lawyer taking over for Steele from the later's disbarred lawyer.
========
http://www.kxly.com/news/28293791/detail.html

Edgar Steele Gets A New Lawyer
Posted: 7:05 am PDT June 20, 2011
Updated: 7:21 am PDT June 20, 2011

COEUR D'ALENE -- The North Idaho man convicted of hiring a hit man to hill his wife and mother-in-law has a new lawyer.

Court documents claim Edgar Steele's former lawyer Robert McAllister took money intended for his clients and used it for personal expenses. He reportedly stole more than $100,000.

The Steele family says they're outraged and feel betrayed by McAllister.

Steele is now represented by Wesley Hoyt, who will handle his sentencing scheduled for August.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; June 26th, 2011 at 09:03 PM. Reason: typo

Old June 27th, 2011 #1877
-JC

Default See if this improves your experience here and attitude...

Vanguard News Network Forum > User Control Panel
Edit Ignore List

Add a Member to Your List...

Donald E. Pauly

Old June 27th, 2011 #1878
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Embarrassment to the Thread

Quote:
Vanguard News Network Forum > User Control Panel
Edit Ignore List

Add a Member to Your List...

Donald E. Pauly
You have made some worthwhile posts here. However it is disgraceful when you shoot your mouth off when you don't know what you are talking about . Read the thread. This is serious business.

Old June 28th, 2011 #1879
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Local Press on Steele's Nickle Rant from Jail

This article is two weeks old because I missed it.
========
http://www.spokesman.com/stories/201...plenty-to-say/

June 15, 2011 in City
Tried and convicted, Steele now has plenty to say
By Shawn Vestal The Spokesman-Review

Edgar Steele is taking off the muzzle. He’s writing. Talking to the press. Setting the record straight. “There are things in life that defy belief,” Steele writes in a new online missive. “Seeing them often is enough to set one on a path toward seeing unbelievable things at every turn.”

He ought to know. Steele, the Sandpoint attorney who made his name as the defender of the Aryan Nations and then as a hero of the “politically incorrect,” sees unbelievable things everywhere.

Like that audiotape with him discussing his plans with a man he hired to kill his wife and mother-in-law? A complete fabrication. Like the government’s evidence that he sent thousands of messages to a would-be mail order bride? Merely research for a book, “Love and Other Four Letter Words: The Invasion of Planet Earth by Teenage Russian Mail-Order Brides from Cyber-Space.” Like the four federal convictions that leave him facing decades in prison? Persecution for being a relentless and persuasive truth-teller.

Steele’s attitude toward belief might be summarized by something he told his wife, when he called her from jail, begging her to deny that the voice on the tape plotting her murder was his. “Like a rhinoceros in the road,” he said, “you have to stand your ground and refuse to say anything but that.”

Steele and his wife, Cyndi, have been rhinoceros-like in sticking to their story. They say they were set up by a man trying to cover up his theft of silver they had buried in the backyard. Like all “political prisoners,” they have the proof of their innocence, but the judge wouldn’t let them use it.

Steele did not testify in his own defense – against his better judgment, he says – but now he’s speaking out. He did an interview with the Coeur d’Alene Press from the Latah County Jail, in which he reiterated his belief that he was railroaded for saying unpopular things in a “particularly persuasive manner.” He talked about his plans to write books and blog posts. He’s written and posted online the first installment of “Seeing is Disbelieving,” his unaccountably breezy, true-life account of the real story behind the government’s lies. “Now we are going to do it my way,” Steele writes, “which likely will involve a good deal of sound and fury.”

He makes a big point of saying how deeply he loves his wife. “Let me try, first, to tell you of my love for Cyndi,” he writes. “She is my mate, pal, helper, lover, buddy, partner, mother of our kids … my first and last wife … my best friend. The love of my life. She is so much better than I deserve. I could go on.”

But why go on? A good writer knows when to stop – when to suggest, rather than bludgeon. “I recall the moment I first laid eyes on Cyndi and the spontaneous burst of surprise and pleasure that crossed her face” – isn’t that how we all would act, the first moment Edgar Steele laid eyes on us? – “just before she cast her eyes down and first smiled for me that impish little grin of hers that I love so much. In less than two minutes, I was swept away, though I did my manly best to seem inaffected. It was love at first sight and 27 years later, my heart still leaps up every time I catch sight of her again.”

There is something so authentic in this account. He couldn’t have done what the Zionist Occupied Government accuses him of doing – not to a woman he loved instantaneously and then for 27 years with unchanging devotion!

Like all the greats, he knows how to leave a reader hungering for more. “There is so much more to come in this story: Russian Mafia intrigue, teenage beauty queens, official (and unofficial) corruption, mail-order brides, Hannibal Edgar, the Tao of Ed, private jets, Tahiti … and more, believe it or not,” he writes.

This is not Steele’s first foray into storytelling. In his book “Defensive Racism,” Steele argues that the “real racists” are people who claim there is racism, and that affirmative action has brought about larger racial divisions than at any time in our history – including during slavery.

He says that people must prepare for the “wheels coming off” – the racial apocalypse that will resemble, he says, the Rodney King riots. Be sure to hang onto your gold and silver. Stock up on bullets. “I expect that whatever survives of White America to be carved from the Northwest and the heartland,” he writes.

In that book, Steele left little doubt as to his intended audience. “If putting on a clown costume and urinating on the White House rose bushes will get a result that we need, then that is what we should do,” he writes. “Nothing should be deemed too outlandish. Not even something as outrageous as getting a normal haircut, eschewing tattoos and buying a decent suit. No sacrifice should seem too great, even if it entails moderating our rhetoric, getting a normal job, living in a normal neighborhood, driving a normal car and acting normal at all times. We must make sacrifices in pursuit of our objective.”

Act normal, everybody. Pretend to be normal.

Ain’t exactly the “Letter from Birmingham Jail.”

But at least he’ll have some time to work on getting better.

Shawn Vestal can be reached at (509) 459-5431 or [email protected]. Follow him on Twitter at @vestal13.

Old June 29th, 2011 #1880
John Liberty

Quote:
This article is two weeks old because I missed it. By Don
I posted it two weeks ago Don, you should try following your own advice and reading the thread.

Quote:
originally posted by J.L. #1813

Edgar Steele is taking off the muzzle.
He’s writing. Talking to the press. Setting the record straight.
“There are things in life that defy belief,” Steele writes in a new online missive.

Ed will be setting the record straight himself, and he won't need any help from the Pro-Fed lobby at VNN. But, keep putting your foot in your mouth all you want, makes spotting the niggers easy.
Quote:
Here is an interview by Dave Gahary from American Free Press. This is the first from jail other than by the Judenpresse. Steele does a good job of spin control, but the interviewer does not ask any tough questions. The letters to the Ukrainian girl friend are not discussed and the fiasco about the audio expert being in Bora Bora is glossed over. A lot more of his mind is left than I expected. This does not change my assessment that he has suffered severe brain damage from his surgery. It is likely in the 18 months since his surgery that his brain has had some time to rewire itself. This makes it less likely that he is a danger to himself or others if released. By Don
So now that Ed has had an interview and is obviously not a loonie like you have been implying all through the 90 page thread, you come up with a cover up for your stream of bullshit by implying that he has now rewired his brain and is back to normal. You even throw in "Spin control" by Ed, to make him sound guilty, (a favourite MSM tactic) Your the one who needs some spin control, not Ed. You have been bashing Ed through the whole thread, that is your agenda here for whatever reason. It is very obvious now to everyone but your fellow shills that your the VNN " nigger in the woodpile", still bringing up some "steamy" (non-existent) romance. The reason Ed doesn't address this romance is because it is just part of the ADL script of bullshit to give him a motive to kill his wife.

In the interview Ed explains how the judge see sawed back and forth from one day to the next , (we don't know who was pulling his strings but I have a hunch), how they were ready to fly the expert witness back at the last second for $180k , but the charter service backs out? Ed explains that the tapes are setup with everything they need for a conviction, just a little to convenient. The sheeple jurors are told this same story with no refutation by any expert witness and come up with a predictable pro-government verdict, imagine that? The lesson of this case is that anyone can be brought to trial on trumped up bullshit and convicted in a ZOG star chamber court. No one is safe anymore in police state Amerikwa.

The real kicker for me is that he also wanted to kill his mother-in-law , they used the mother-in-law angle to get this in a Fed court. But the absurdity of someone trying to also bump off their in laws in another state hundreds of miles distant is just another "nigger in the woodpile" of the fed case (like Don is here.) Ed was right, with all these brain dead sheeple force fed a stream of ZOG bullshit daily, this country is in store for some hard times.

Tags
edgar steele

Thread