Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 28th, 2011 #1
April

Exclamation Goodbye to you all, I am going now

I have decided that I am going to leave the VNN forum. I will not be coming back as myself or a sock puppet under another name either. I am not leaving White Nationalism, I am just going to raise myself out of the sludge that is allowed on this forum.

Allowing nonWhites like Valdez to continually derail threads that would serve as good lessons for new White Nationalists is a mistake. Allowing men like Rounder who have shown to be willing to stab their comrades in the back and testify against them to be here openly is dishonorable. Allowing liars and psychopaths like Will Williams and his minions like SmokeyMtn to continue to post false information about me is not going to help anyone.

So yes you have won, you have one less woman on this board, the way you all like it. In this case the White man once again didnt step up to the plate and take a stand. And that my dear brothers is why our race is dying. The bad guys won this one.

If anyone needs to contact me I have a blog and my email address is [email protected]

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/

Old December 28th, 2011 #2
Armstrong
Banned

I did tell Smokey he was riding you too hard, April, but it was probably too late. My apologies about that. Wish you'd reconsider.

Old December 28th, 2011 #3
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

I like it best when they just stop posting and months later someone sez: hey, whatever happened to so and so?

Like George Witzgall. That faggot quit like a MAN!

Last edited by MikeTodd; December 28th, 2011 at 07:00 PM.

Old December 28th, 2011 #4
confederate

just bookmarked your blog.

Dr. William Pierce

Old December 28th, 2011 #5
Mr. Bowmont

Quote:
Originally Posted by April View Post
I have decided that I am going to leave the VNN forum. I will not be coming back as myself or a sock puppet under another name either. I am not leaving White Nationalism, I am just going to raise myself out of the sludge that is allowed on this forum.

Allowing nonWhites like Valdez to continually derail threads that would serve as good lessons for new White Nationalists is a mistake. Allowing men like Rounder who have shown to be willing to stab their comrades in the back and testify against them to be here openly is dishonorable. Allowing liars and psychopaths like Will Williams and his minions like SmokeyMtn to continue to post false information about me is not going to help anyone.

So yes you have won, you have one less woman on this board, the way you all like it. In this case the White man once again didnt step up to the plate and take a stand. And that my dear brothers is why our race is dying. The bad guys won this one.

If anyone needs to contact me I have a blog and my email address is [email protected]
There are only two people on this forum with any real power and thats 1) The hypocrite Alex and 2) Varg who seems to be busy with other things.

Old December 28th, 2011 #6
Kennewickman
Banned

Try to stay warm in that Montana winter and if you see Valdez hanging around release the dogs immediately.

Old December 28th, 2011 #7
ShaneBaldwin

Looking forward to your next Video on Amateurs Gone Wild.... xoxoxoxo

Old December 28th, 2011 #8
Hayden
Banned

Shame. VNN has been overly hostile lately.

Old December 28th, 2011 #9
Warren Folks

Sure hate to see you leave April. You always add great insight and comments on any forum you participate in. More importantly, your acts of kindness to our kinsmen are inspiring to everyone and I am sure truly appreciated by the recipients of your kind actions. I do hope you re-consider because your departure will cause a huge void on this forum. Bookmarked your blog BTW.
I will stay in touch via the blog and some other forums. God Bless You.

Old December 28th, 2011 #10
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Old December 28th, 2011 #11
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Noooo!

We need normal, rational people here April, who actually do things in real life.

Maybe just take a break for a while.
Things always look better in the spring sunshine.

Old December 28th, 2011 #12
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

You'll be back .

Old December 28th, 2011 #14
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

lindy and vargy are pussies. they do not represent white men. both of them have a fetish for shitskins. But this should not make any WN leave vnn. instead stay here and beat the living shit out of them.

Join a gym. Get in shape. If women still hate you, well then that can't be changed, but as much as they hate you, they will still want to lay you. -Keifer

Old December 28th, 2011 #15
Peer Fischer

As the sausage fest / circular firing squad that is vnnf continues ...

Old December 28th, 2011 #16
William Hyde
Someday Never Comes

Woodpecker

April, I hope you come back. Though considering all the horse shit here I can't say I blame you if ya do go. Got your blog saved to favorites.

Old December 29th, 2011 #17
Fenria
Self imposed ban

I'll be keeping up with your blog. Good luck to you in all ventures!

Old December 29th, 2011 #18
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

I'm glad I contributed to your departure, fascist. Good riddance, ho!

Old December 29th, 2011 #19
Johnsonsmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by April View Post

I look at it like this.. VNN was not created by Alex to be a WN recruitment site, but rather a free speech forum and news site where people can speak their minds in pro-white, anti-PC context without fear of being censored. There is no fixed ideology or set of rules. Stormfront, on the other hand,

Old December 29th, 2011 #20
Fenria
Self imposed ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
I'm glad I contributed to your departure, fascist. Good riddance, ho!
Do you even know the actual definition of fascism or do you people just call everything you don't like "fascism"?

Thread