VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 24th, 2012 #1
SmokyMtn
Banned

Default Book tells Muslim men how to beat and control their wives

Book tells Muslim men how to beat and control their wives

TERRY DAVIDSON, QMI AGENCY

FIRST POSTED: FRIDAY, MARCH 23, 2012 10:26 PM EDT | UPDATED: SATURDAY, MARCH 24, 2012 11:16 AM EDT

Eric Brazau holds his copy of A Gift For the Muslim Couple in the front lobby of the Toronto Sun. (Terry Davidson/QMI Agency)

A local bookstore has “sold out” of a controversial marriage guide that advises Muslim men on how to beat their wives.

The 160-page book, published by Idara Impex in New Delhi, India, is written by Hazrat Maulana Ashraf Ali Thanvi, who’s described in the book’s foreword as a “prolific writer on almost every topic of Islamic learning.”

The store’s manager, who didn’t give his name, said the book had been sold out for some time, and the store’s owner, whom the manager identified as Shamim Ahmad, refused to comment for the story.

It wasn’t clear whether the shop has ordered more copies of the book, but it’s available at online Islamic bookstores and even through eBay.

In the book’s opening pages, it is written that “it might be necessary to restrain her with strength or even to threaten her.”

Later, its author advises that “the husband should treat the wife with kindness and love, even if she tends to be stupid and slow sometimes.”

Page 45 contains the rights of the husband, which include his wife’s inability to leave “his house without his permission,” and that his wife must “fulfil his desires” and “not allow herself to be untidy ... but should beautify herself for him ... ”

In terms of physical punishment, the book advises that a husband may scold her, “beat by hand or stick,” withhold money from her or “pull (her) by the ears,” but should “refrain from beating her excessively.”

Moderate Muslim voice Tarek Fatah says the shopkeeper should be charged for selling such a book.

“I wouldn’t say it’s hate, but it is inciting men to hit women,” said Fatah, who identified the book’s author as a prominent Islamic scholar. “This is new to you, but the Muslim community knows that this is widespread, that a woman can be beaten. Muslim leaders will deny this, but... ”

Male dominance over women has been making headlines for some time, with the recent lengthy trial and conviction of the Shafia family.

Mohammad Shafia, 59, his second wife, Tooba Yahya, 42, and their son, Hamed, 21, were each convicted in January on four counts of first-degree murder in what was characterized as an honour killing of four female family members as punishment for disobedience. They were handed life sentences with no chance of parole for 25 years.

Shafia’s three daughters and his first wife were found drowned in a car at the bottom of the Rideau Canal in Kingston, Ont., in June 2009.

Eric Brazau says he was flipping through the marriage guide while in the bookstore around a month ago.

Brazau bought it out of curiosity but was taken aback when he found dozens of chapters and passages giving Muslim husbands advice on controlling, restraining, scolding and beating their wives.

“At first, I thought that it is incredible that this kind of thing can be found in Canada,” said Brazau. “And then I thought, radical Islam is not coming to Canada, it is already here.”

Old March 24th, 2012 #2
lazer
Buffalo Bayou

So what?

At least they get virgin women to marry with.

If white men had a pair they would've bring a halt to all this niggerloving insanity.

Old March 24th, 2012 #3
Steven L. Akins
Banned

While I hate Muslims, I have to admit, they do seem to have a handle on their women.

Old March 25th, 2012 #4
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
While I hate Muslims, I have to admit, they do seem to have a handle on their women.
How often do you beat your wife?

Old March 25th, 2012 #5
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
How often do you beat your wife?
Not nearly as often as I should.

Old March 25th, 2012 #6
Longbaugh

Quote:
Good answer.

Old March 26th, 2012 #7
Mr. Bowmont

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbaugh View Post
Good answer.
I hope your wives own guns and beat you with them.

As for this Muslim book, how many Christian books do you think there are that are similar? But because this is a Muslim its a huge thing, and now the author will make a ton of money selling it because its controversial.

Old March 26th, 2012 #8
Steven L. Akins
Banned

United States » Alabama » Jasper:

It is illegal for a husband to beat his wife with a stick larger in diameter than his thumb.

http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.ac...81474977126169

• A 1950 anti-obscenity law in Irondale, Ala., prohibited any showing of anyone nude or "in a substantially nude state" except a babe in arms.
• Anniston: You may not wear blue jeans down Noble Street.
• An ordinance in Linden, Ala., provided that all women of "uncertain chastity" had to be off the streets by 9 p.m.
• Bear wrestling matches are prohibited.
• Boogers may not be flicked into the wind.
• Children of incestuous couples are deemed legitimate.
• Dominoes may not be played on Sunday.
• Hunting is not allowed on Sunday.
• Incestuous marriages are legal.
• It is illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while operating a vehicle.
• It is illegal to impersonate a person of the clergy.
• It is illegal to maim oneself to escape duty.
• It is illegal to stab yourself to gain someone's pity.
• It is illegal to wear a fake moustache that causes laughter in church.
• It is legal to drive the wrong way down a one-way street if you have a lantern attached to the front of your automobile.
• It is legal to drive the wrong way on a one way street if you have a lantern on the front of your car.
• It is unlawful to wear women's pumps with sharp, high heels.
• It's against the law for a man to seduce "a chaste woman by means of temptation, deception, arts, flattery or a promise of marriage."
• It's illegal to play dominoes on Sunday.
• Jasper: It is illegal for a husband to beat his wife with a stick larger in diameter than his thumb.
• Lee County: It is illegal to sell peanuts in Lee County after sundown on Wednesday.
• Masks may not be worn in public
• Men may not spit in front of the opposite sex.
• Mobile: It is unlawful to howl at ladies inside the city limits. It is unlawful to wear women's pumps with sharp, high heels.
• Montgomery: It is considered an offense to open an umbrella on a street, for fear of it spooking horses.
• No persons may sell "blow-out nuts".
• Peanuts are not allowed to be sold in Lee County, Alabama after sunset on Wednesdays.
• Pool halls may not be operated between 11:30 PM and 6 AM.
• Putting salt on a railroad track may be punishable by death.
• Slavery is still legal in Decatur, Alabama.
• The game of crackaloo is illegal in Fairfield, Ala.
• Women are able to retain all property they owned prior to marriage in the case of divorce. However, this provision does not apply to men.
• Women are able to retain all property they owned prior to marriage in the case of divorce. However, this provision does not apply to men.
• You cannot chain your alligator to a fire hydrant.
• You may not drive barefooted.
• You may not have an ice cream cone in your back pocket at any time.
• You must have windshield wipers on your car.

Old March 26th, 2012 #9
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bowmont View Post
I seriously doubt that Akins even has a wife. In the past 24 hours, we have been in the presence of his super fast intellect, over 60 posts, pontificating on how he will save all of us Whites.

Stand back. And look in awe.

Because.....

Two hundred years from now, Druids will be speaking in hush tones about the golden keyboard that once belonged to the 5' 4" plaid skirt wearing Scot that once lived in Alabama, who inherited a plot of land and Ford pickup truck that his ancestors toiled 300 years to provide him.

Last edited by SmokyMtn; March 26th, 2012 at 07:17 PM.

Old March 26th, 2012 #10
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtn View Post
I seriously doubt that Akins even has a wife. In the past 24 hours, we have been in the presence of his super fast intellect, over 60 posts, pontificating on how he will save all of us Whites.

Stand back. And look in awe.

Because.....

Two hundred years from now, Druids will be speaking in hush tones about the golden keyboard that once belonged to the 5' 4" plaid skirt wearing Scot that once lived in Alabama, who inherited a plot of land and Ford pickup truck that his ancestors toiled 300 years to provide him.
And to think, I accomplish all of that out of this humble little shack

Old March 26th, 2012 #11
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bowmont View Post

As for this Muslim book, how many Christian books do you think there are that are similar? But because this is a Muslim its a huge thing, and now the author will make a ton of money selling it because its controversial.
I don't see any problem with slapping around a bitch once in a while. But only if they deserve it and not for kicks. The only real downside is your hands swell up so a belt might be better.

Old March 26th, 2012 #12
John from Canada
Banned

A real man shouldn't have to beat a woman to earn her respect.

Old March 26th, 2012 #13
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by John from Canada View Post
It doesn't have anything to do with respect, it has to do with making a bitch do what you tell her. Take making dinner for example. If the bitch says she's tired or had a hard day or has a broken leg or even terminal cancer or whatever lame excuse she has that ain't gonna fly. You give her a good backhand and watch how fast dinner is served. Simple. You don't have to have a long boring conversation about respect or self esteem or remission or any of that nonsense.

Steve B's love lesson for the day.

Old March 26th, 2012 #14
John from Canada
Banned

This guy looks like a Jew. I googled his name, and he's some kind of Marxist agitator from Toronto whose been arrested at least a half a dozen times.

Police arrest Eric Brazau during the funeral for slain cop Ryan Russell
(where does he think he's going... the gay pride parade?)

In case you missed it the first time

Eric Brazau, left, and lawyer Davin Charney

Old March 26th, 2012 #15
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

Quote:
Originally Posted by John from Canada View Post
Some women need to be beaten. since your from Canada and have only two women up there, you wouldn't know about these things.

I'm from southern Stupifornia, and I can tell you this we have a lot of entitled bitches with fake tits, that expect, and demand all kinds of unreasonable shit from their men. This is why most are divorced or single, and since most women are stupid wonder why, they're divorced and single.

One more thing, they get half of all your shit, when a divorce comes due, they also get alimony, and child support, and your telling me we shouldn't beat em. Shit, a lot of these princesses should be beaten daily.

I blame the jew opportunistic lawyers for a lot of this shit, they profit and destroy the family unit at the same time. It always gets back to a jew. Meanwhile, if she deserves a smack, give it to her.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old March 26th, 2012 #16
John from Canada
Banned

If you know the Jews are to blame, then there is no excuse for taking your frustration out on a woman. That's what niggers do.

Of course the Jew is a home-wrecker. But we have no one but ourselves to blame for allowing Jews and their liberal entourage to destroy our societies all these years. To prevail we have to become stronger. Not resort to the tactics of the savage.

Old March 27th, 2012 #17
Mr. Bowmont

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
It doesn't have anything to do with respect, it has to do with making a bitch do what you tell her. Take making dinner for example. If the bitch says she's tired or had a hard day or has a broken leg or even terminal cancer or whatever lame excuse she has that ain't gonna fly. You give her a good backhand and watch how fast dinner is served. Simple. You don't have to have a long boring conversation about respect or self esteem or remission or any of that nonsense.

Steve B's love lesson for the day.
It becomes difficult to read your posts when all i see is "LOOK AT ME!"

Old March 27th, 2012 #18
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Women who get beaten tend to be old, unattractive, feeble minded and or poor, most of them have few choices in life. Sadly, the wymin who really need to be beaten, middle class liberal cunts, are not beaten, if men started beating these types our condition would see amazing changes for the good.

Old March 27th, 2012 #19
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

It all depends on the women. The harpiest of them need to be beaten every day in order for them to behave. Others once a week. Others still once a month or just once a year.

The best and most sensible of women don't need to be beaten at all, for the mere possibility of being beaten is enough to make them behave.

I'd say that today's liberal, self-centered femicunts need a good beating and vaginal creampie administered daily for at least a year. That should cure them of all and any I'm-an-independent-liberated-powerful-vivacious-snowflake-who-deserves-everything-and-offers-nothing delusions.

With that said, today's white males AKA beta faggot queers could also use a good beating administered daily for at least a year. I could be responsible for beating James Blunt.

Old March 27th, 2012 #20
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassanio View Post

I'd say that today's liberal, self-centered femicunts need a good beating and vaginal creampie administered daily for at least a year. That should cure them of all and any I'm-an-independent-liberated-powerful-vivacious-snowflake-who-deserves-everything-and-offers-nothing delusions.
So true. But one thing we have to do is try and not damage the merchandise too badly. A woman is of no use with knocked out teeth and two black eyes. I have found that a bar of soap inside a knitted woolen sock to be quite effective. It hurts but it doesn't leave a mark. No bruises, cuts or lacerations that are hard to explain to the neighbors or local cops.

Thread