VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 7th, 2012 #181
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile More on Slapping Incident

Here is more on the Kasidiaris slapping incident and background on his legal charges. I get the distinct impression that the Greek police are sympathizers with Golden Dawn. While most of our cops deserve to be dangling from ropes, there is no reason to needlessly provoke them. We may have a small number of them as our potential allies.

Quote:
http://www.athensnews.gr/portal/8/56094

Golden Dawn spokesman attacks two MPs on live TV
by Makis Papasimakopoulos , Evie Michael Mpras , Damian Mac Con Uladh 7 Jun 2012

Police were searching for a Golden Dawn MP on Thursday, who attacked and slapped a Communist Party MP live on television that morning, moments after throwing a glass of water at a Syriza MP. In shocking and unprecedented scenes, Ilias Kasidiaris slapped Communist MP Liana Kanelli three times in the face during a live broadcast of a morning news show on Antenna TV.

Kanelli had stood up to challenge Kasidiaris after he had thrown water at Syriza MP Rena Dourou. The KKE MP was the only one to challenge Kasidiaris while a number of male guests, including former New Democracy interior minister Prokopis Pavlopoulos, remained seated.

The assault came after the guests on the show began trading insults at each other, using the terms "commie" and "fascist". The exchanges came when the discussion turned to the sensitive topic of the Greek Civil War (1946-1949).
Kasidiaris called Kanelli an "old Commie" after she had accused him of being a "fascist". Kasidiaris also was incensed that Syriza's Rena Dourou mentioned a pending court case against him.

When Dourou said that there was a "crisis of democracy when people who will take the country back 500 years have got into the parliament", Kasidiaris, who has served in the army's special forces, picked up a glass of water and hurled its contents at her. "You joke," he shouted.

He then turned on Kanelli, who had got up out of her chair and appeared to throw a newspaper at him. He slapped Kanelli three times on the side of the face.

Warrant

State-run AMNA news agency says state prosecutor Eleni Raikou has issued a warrant for Kasidiaris' arrest. Kassidiaris does not have parliamentary immunity. However, the effect of the issued warrant expires in 48 hours.

It is understood that special police units have been called in to assist in finding him. Kasidiaris also assaulted a number of people off air in the Antenna studio. Antenna employess said that he kept photographing anyone attempting to get near him, threatening them by reportedly saying "I'm taking photographs of you so I can take care of you later".

Condemned

Caretaker government spokesman Dimitris Tsiodras has condemned Kasidaiaris' actions. "This attack is an attack against every democratic citizen, Tsiodras said. He added that "it is a vested right of our political culture that the elections campaign is held in a climate of democratic dialogue." Tsiodras concluded by saying the case is now in the hands of justice.

In a statement, Syriza said that the attack exposed Golden Dawn for what it is, "the real face of this criminal organisation". It added that the constant postponments of criminal trials against Golden Dawn representatives "allowed them to continue their criminal activities with impunity".

Pasok spokesperson Fofi Gennimata warned that "whoever hatches the snake's egg is playing with the country and democracy". "This young 'gentleman', the Golden Dawn spokesman, proved today that he is a representative of a group of neo-Nazis that apart from being ultraright are also cowards and bullies," she said.

Gennimata continued: "We call on the political, cultural and journalistic world to condemn the incident and we express our solidarity to Ms Kanelli and Ms Dourou. We call on the people who voted for Golden Dawn to seriously rethink it." Both Syriza and Pasok said that they would no longer appear in any discussions if Golden Dawn representatives were present.

KKE leader Aleka Papariga said that the assault on party MP Liana Kanelli "must be lead to Golden Dawn being ousted from parliament, adding that the people have a weapon in their hands that they must use, meaning the upcoming repeat elections. Papariga called on the people who voted for Golden Dawn in the inconclusive May 6 general elections - which put the party in parliament for the first time - to reconsider their vote, especially the younger voters.

Earlier, Caretaker Prime Minister Panagiotis Pikrammenos had contacted Aleka Papariga and expressed his solidarity, condemning the Golden Dawn and Kasidiaris. "We have to protect the institutions, social cohesion and our national unity," Pasok leader Evangelos Venizelos stressed, who made the statement during a meeting with federations of third-level teachers. Venizelos also referred to a previous attack on a former MP and Pasok candidate for Serres Stathis Koutmeridis at the hands of Golden Dawn members.

Finally, New Democracy (ND) leader Antonis Samaras, who is currently in a campaign tour in the northwestern Greek city of Veria, also condemned the assault during a live TV interview. "Violence and provocation are phenomena of deep decadence," said Samaras, adding that "we condemn them and we must isolate them and, chiefly, we must not allow them to divide the Greek people, particularly at a time when our country needs us united in the face of this deep crisis we are going through."

Golden Dawn fire back

In a statement released on Thursday afternoon, Golden Dawn announced an embargo on all major media outlets effective immediately, due to what they claim is a "war of propaganda against the party". On the incident itself, the statement says that "Liana Kaneli was the first to get up and physically attack our party spokesman Ilias Kasidiaris, hitting him with a pack of papers. This much is clear in the video. No one saw this however, not even the justice system which has issued a warrant of arrest for our party member.

And of course no one heard Kaneli swearing and shouting “fascists”. Is no there no legal procedure, no arrest warrant for any of that?"

They refused to condemn the actions of Kasidiaris, bullishly noting that "if you want us to condemn our fellow member for a truly unfortunate incident, then you should first condemn the verbal and physical attack of Ms Kaneli, otherwise you are nothing but sad hypocrites, hired to do a dirty job. Your wage was well earned! On June 17, the people will talk and they will judge you”.

Trial adjourned

On Wednesday, Kasidiaris has his trial for assisting an attack and robbery against a postgraduate student in 2007 adjourned until June 11. Based on an eye-witness report, Kasidiaris assisted five unidentified attackers that clubbed and stabbed a postgraduate student in order to take his identity card by providing them with the getaway car, which he owned. The Golden Dawn MP is also being charged with illegal possession of a firearm. (AthensNews)

Old June 7th, 2012 #182
StanSki
Banned

Golden Dawn are doing just what needs to be done. I hope to see them step up activity against their enemies within the next week. Fuck the jew press, fuck the democrazy jackasses, fuck the antis. Get it done GD!

Old June 7th, 2012 #183
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj

Quote:
"Seconds later, I was being chased by five of these people. They caught me and beat me with sticks for around five minutes, I reckon."

He said the beating stopped when his assailants – who appeared to be in their late teens or early 20s – appeared to have a discussion over his bloodied body on whether it was right to have attacked him.

"While they were chasing me, I told them that I was from Israel and to leave me alone," he recalled.

"I don't know if that helped."

Shefler, who suffered a gash to the head in the attack, said the mob – who were wearing motorbike helmets, masks or scarfs – went about its business without a care in the world.
He was beat with sticks by five people for five minutes and suffered only a "gash" to the head. This guy must be Superjew or something.

Old June 8th, 2012 #184
C. Grady Tucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hawthorne View Post
Hail the Golden Dawn fighters. You don't debate a communist, you smash them!
Not only that, but you peel off about 10 of your best men and go after the media. Owners, Editors, Managers....make them a fucking offer they can't refuse!!!

Old June 8th, 2012 #185
America First

Quote:
A Kike from the Judenpresse got a good beating ...
Any White man knows this is b.s. who endured growing up in any Jungle bunny city knows this is bull.

This news is for brain washed evanjellyculls and NPR useful idiot's to believe this.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Last edited by America First; June 8th, 2012 at 01:44 AM.

Old June 8th, 2012 #186
Remote

Looks like he should deport about 25% of himself.

America in 100 years: mexi-negro mulattoes claiming George Washington as one of their own and fighting for the Spirit of '76.

Fun to watch a Commie get bitch-slapped and GD fighting the Internationalists, but a bunch of Turk-mulattoes laying claim to Spartacus gives me pause.

Old June 8th, 2012 #187
Constantinos

The support for Golden Dawn seems to have skyrocketed after the incident, actually.

A Zougla.gr poll ( not sure it's after the incident ) shoes Golden Dawn with an 11% support.

But apparently support has risen, because in most videos on YT and FB it seems that the majority of the people supported his action.

Old June 8th, 2012 #188
Serbian

Greek MP Liana Kanelli describes being hit in the face on live TV

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old June 8th, 2012 #189
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remote View Post

America in 100 years: mexi-negro mulattoes claiming George Washington as one of their own and fighting for the Spirit of '76.

Fun to watch a Commie get bitch-slapped and GD fighting the Internationalists, but a bunch of Turk-mulattoes laying claim to Spartacus gives me pause.

The jews hate Greece, the jew media attacks Golden Dawn 24/7.

Even if what you say is true you should still support them.

If you can do better than Greeks go for it, nothing is stopping you. Show all the 'untermensch' how it is done.

Old June 8th, 2012 #190
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Slapping the shit out of commie politicians during debates? Shit, we need that kind of political passion in this country. It's so sedate, bought and paid for these days. Hail Hellas!

Old June 8th, 2012 #191
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason 916 View Post
Slapping the shit out of commie politicians during debates? Shit, we need that kind of political passion in this country. It's so sedate, bought and paid for these days. Hail Hellas!
Just looking at these western jew whore politicians with their despicable grins makes me want to smash my computer. Amerikwa and the West are in real need of some Greek or Russian style politics. Enough of the smiles lies hypocrisy and fake debates.

Another major success of the jew has been that he has made kwans too concerned with civility and respectability in political debate, they dare not go outside of the kike created boundaries.

Itz time for a big shake up of the rotten western system, we need to see politics in the kwa get 'ugly' and 'vicious' , that would be a real nightmare for the jews and would present a real opening for WN's.

Old June 8th, 2012 #192
Kievsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remote View Post

That's probably why he had the balls to do it. I have noticed that mixed race so-called "white supremacists" are the ones who actually commit violence. Google "Leo Felton" he was going to blow up a bridge because it was going to be named for an ADL Jew.

My take on them is to first of all, stay away from them because they are likely to get busted for terrorism; second, why bash them? They are victims of race mixing, and their genes are telling them to attack the leftists who facilitated their genetic contamination.

Don't be in a position where it can be said you incited or encouraged them to do something; but someone who slaps a commie gets praise from me. Heck, if a bluegum African invader kills a commie paleskin girlfriend I'd make him an honorary Aryan, like O.J.! They are truly doing the jobs that we heirloom whites (Breivik excepted) won't do.

Old June 8th, 2012 #193
andy

That is a coloured man pure and simple.One appreciates "the movement" is always grasping at straws but that is too much.As obammy would say "If I had a son he would look like that ".Thats the sort of Greek that slotted Rockwell.It is interesting that many who condemn Britvic think this gang of coloureds are acceptable,shows the madness and desperation of "the movement" in my opinion

Chase them into the swamps

Old June 8th, 2012 #194
Kievsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
That is a coloured man pure and simple.One appreciates "the movement" is always grasping at straws but that is too much.As obammy would say "If I had a son he would look like that ".Thats the sort of Greek that slotted Rockwell.It is interesting that many who condemn Britvic think this gang of coloureds are acceptable,shows the madness and desperation of "the movement" in my opinion
Andy,

White nationalism is a force of nature. It doesn't only affect us. It effects gays, mulattoes, Asians, women, and even Jews.

Why bash those who are not "pure" in our sense when they are doing the dirty work for us? Praise them from afar! Encourage them! Recognize that what drives you to VNN Forum, drives many people. It drives Leo Felton, it drives this Greek guy, it drives gays who gentrify urban neighborhoods and drive out blacks, it drives Lawrence Auster and Nicholas Stix and Eugene Girin, it drives some Filipino kid on youtube who makes endless pro-white videos.

Encourage them! They aren't going to infiltrate and destroy anything we have -- we don't have anything! And even if we did, it should be organized Masonically, like a secret society, so even though it does exclude certain people, it doesn't do so in a "haha, you can't be in our club" sort of way. More like, "you are doing a great job, and some of my friends and I sent you a donation to you (or your defense lawyer)."

Old June 8th, 2012 #195
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile All of G-d's Chillun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post
Andy,

White nationalism is a force of nature. It doesn't only affect us. It effects gays, mulattoes, Asians, women, and even Jews.

Why bash those who are not "pure" in our sense when they are doing the dirty work for us? Praise them from afar! Encourage them! Recognize that what drives you to VNN Forum, drives many people. It drives Leo Felton, it drives this Greek guy, it drives gays who gentrify urban neighborhoods and drive out blacks, it drives Lawrence Auster and Nicholas Stix and Eugene Girin, it drives some Filipino kid on youtube who makes endless pro-white videos.

Encourage them! They aren't going to infiltrate and destroy anything we have -- we don't have anything! And even if we did, it should be organized Masonically, like a secret society, so even though it does exclude certain people, it doesn't do so in a "haha, you can't be in our club" sort of way. More like, "you are doing a great job, and some of my friends and I sent you a donation to you (or your defense lawyer)."
Kievsky makes a good point. If the Jews are all sent back to Israel, all of G-d's chillun can get along. The Negroes can be sent back to Africa, the Asians back to Asia and the Sand Negroes back to Arabia. All races can get along fine when they are separated.

Old June 8th, 2012 #196
Alexsander

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
Their movement attempts to halt 3rd world immigration into greece, as well as to expel foreigners. Greece is a major entry point for 3rd world garbage into europe, and they want to close said port. Lets see you do something similar, in negro and muslim infested Britain.

Old June 8th, 2012 #197
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Hail the Golden Dawn fighters. You don't debate a communist, you smash them!
Goddamn right. Since WW2 the fucking jew-minded commie/Social Marxist scum have have used their control of the mass media to exclude & denounce Whites who have the audacity to actually want to survive, and used their control of politics & law to do physical violence against them, keeping their hands "clean".

May these love-taps be a mere foretaste of what's to come.

Old June 8th, 2012 #198
James Hawthorne

Default Greeks protest against violent neo-Nazi MP on the run

Golden Dawn spokesman Ilias Kasidiaris, who has continued to elude arrest as fault lines in Greek society deepen.

Protesters across Greece poured on to the streets of cities Friday night, denouncing the "dark force" of fascism as the spokesman of the neo-Nazi Golden Dawn party continued to elude arrest more than 24 hours after his extraordinary on-screen assault of two female leftwing politicians.

Nine days before fresh general elections, the fault lines in Greek society are deepening.

And late on Friday, as a police manhunt for Ilias Kasidiaris showed little sign of yielding a positive result, the divisions were on full display.

While anti-fascist demonstrators descended on public squares, supporters of Golden Dawn crammed into a hotel in Athens to hear the party's leader, Nikos Michaloliakos, rail against immigrant "scum" and the corrupt and crooked system that had brought the crisis-hit country to such a "dark place".

"There is growing polarisation. People are becoming increasingly radicalised thanks to all the rhetoric in the EU and here against the anti-austerity leftist majority and that is opening the door for Golden Dawn," said veteran activist Petros Constantinou. "We are demonstrating not only against the rise of the far right but against those who have enabled fascism to take root."

Constantinou, a tall, thin man who has spent years running an organisation that protects migrants, is, like a growing number of Greeks, convinced that it is the police who have facilitated Golden Dawn. "Without police cover and protection Golden Dawn would not have survived," he said. "And the proof of that is the failure to capture Kasidiaris.

"How is it possible that a man can do what he did in a television studio and yet manage to get away and stay on the run after a state prosecutor has ordered his arrest? The police clearly don't want to arrest him."

Dimitris Trimis, the head of the Greek journalists' association, ESEA, agreed. In a nation where physical violence is rare – and public displays of violence against women even rarer – Kasidiaris's assault on Liana Kanelli and Rena Dourou, during a live TV debate of politicians representing the seven parties that won seats in the country's inconclusive 6 May election, had clearly shocked Greeks.

All day Friday, TV channels had replayed footage showing Kasidiaris, a former commando in the Greek army, lashing out at Dourou first, hurling a glass of water in her face before turning his fists on Kanelli, the KKE communist party's spokeswoman, a former news anchor.

But his ability to evade arrest was entirely plausible, said Trimis.

"Suspicions of the collaboration between the police and Golden Dawn were confirmed at the ballot box in May," he said.

"As much as 50% of the police force voted for the party. There might be all the political will to arrest Kasidiarias. But there is a certain level of unwillingness among the police force that will stop that happening."

For years, he said, rightwing extremists had done the police force's "dirty work", mopping up migrants from the ghettoes of inner Athens in exchange for protection.

The spokesman of the Hellenic police force, Thanassis Kokkalakis, denied the accusations and said special units all over Greece were looking for Kasidiaris.

"Our belief is that he is hiding in the knowledge that the arrest warrant runs out at one minute past midnight. He doesn't want the media all over him, showing him in handcuffs ahead of the election."

Golden Dawn is widely regarded as Europe's most fanatical neo-Nazi party, going so far as to ensure that its emblem bears an uncanny resemblance to the swastika.

By playing on deep disgruntlement over the punishing income cuts and tax increases demanded by creditors in return for rescue loans, it won 7% of the vote last month – ushering the hard right's entry into parliament for the first time since the collapse of military rule in 1974. Although polls have shown its popularity dropping to as low as 3.6% as Greeks gear up for a second election, it would be enough to allow the party representation in Athens' 300-seat house.

Emboldened by the growing divisions between left and right, rich and poor, Golden Dawn has resolutely refused to condemn or even reprimand Kasidiaris for his behaviour. A party statement said the spokesman had instead been provoked by the female politicians.

"Ms Kanelli got up first ... hitting him unprovoked in the face with a sheaf of documents," it said.

The denial fits in with the neo-Nazi party's history of terrorising women, including female journalists whose photographs and passport numbers have been published in the party's weekly newspaper.

With Thursday's assault quickly followed by Golden Dawn attacks on socialist MPs campaigning in northern Greece and leftwing students at Athens' Panteion University, there are mounting concerns that the darkening mood could be a precursor of worse to come – even if Kasidiaris's explosive temper has shone a spotlight on the party as never before.

On television and radio chatshows commentators voiced fears that in a country where memories of the brutal 1946-49 civil war are still vivid, Greece could be hurtling towards a full-scale social breakdown – sparked initially by its worst economic crisis in modern times and now exacerbated by the political uncertainty engulfing the nation.

"After months of extreme hate speech, violence has climaxed," wrote the analyst Vivian Ethymiopoulou in the mass-selling Ta Nea newspaper.

"From verbal run-ins and yoghurt throwing we have officially passed to acts of personal revenge and daggers being drawn."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012...ce-golden-dawn

VNN Media

Old June 8th, 2012 #199
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
In a nation where physical violence is rare – and public displays of violence against women even rarer – Kasidiaris's assault on Liana Kanelli and Rena Dourou, during a live TV debate of politicians representing the seven parties that won seats in the country's inconclusive 6 May election, had clearly shocked Greeks.
That's one of the reasons Greece and the rest of the West is in the shitter: leftist traitor womyn running their venomous yaps, being the kike's handmaidens in racial/social destruction, and escaping punishment by hiding behind their own skirts.

Quote:
"As much as 50% of the police force voted for the party. There might be all the political will to arrest Kasidiarias. But there is a certain level of unwillingness among the police force that will stop that happening."
Greek & Russian Whites enjoy the sort of wink 'n' nod police protection White Southerners used to benefit from. Much can be accomplished when such is the case.

Old June 8th, 2012 #200
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
But his ability to evade arrest was entirely plausible, said Trimis.

"Suspicions of the collaboration between the police and Golden Dawn were confirmed at the ballot box in May," he said.
Very interesting. In England the (white) police are treated like shit and currently being turned into little more than G4S/serco security guards. Maybe the Greek police can see "the writing on the wall".

Tags
#1, golden dawn, greece

Thread