VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 5th, 2013 #1
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

Default Eric Thomson: Letter to Jan

28 SEP 2010

Hail Jan! Many thanks for the beautiful downloads from VNN Forum. I enjoyed reading them, for I usually agree with my own writing.

A local schizophrenic spends many of his waking hours talking to himself. Frequently, he disagrees with him or some of his multiple personalities.

When he is alone, he sounds like a debating society. He even talks to himself when he is with others, so one must compete for his attention.

I’m glad I only have one person to talk to! And there is no need for that, since I already know what he intends to say. Compared to the schizo, my brain is boringly inactive, but it’s so peaceful.

I first read “The 7 Pillars of Wisdom” by T.E. Lawrence when I was 10 years old.

I recall how he solved the riddle of defeating the Turks, as he suffered from fever. Apparently, he had a cool mind, even when afflicted with fever, as most apparently do not.

If his fever was accompanied by indigestion, dysentery & vomiting, as fevers often are, he must have been a rational genius.

Lawrence had the peculiar ability to stand apart from himself, as was attributed to George Orwell alias Eric Blair.

The riddle which we face is how we shall defeat jewish power, which largely resides in ourselves, by means of jewish mythology & jewish standards of achievement, i.e. consumption & acquisition of material things, including self-indulgence.

Jews have power only when you want things they have, such as money.

Gentiles love jews because they have the power to give us what we want.

Moslems say that the first Jihad or “holy war” is to conquer oneself for Islam (Submission).

The Second Jihad, said to be easier, is the conquest of others for Islam.

Our First Jihad is to win ourselves to Aryan values & behavior, by expelling our inner jew.

When we do that, victory over the Outer jew follows as a matter of course. When we have done that, our next job is to seek others like us, to co-ordinate our struggle against the enemy of mankind.

Out of this multi-cultural mess, we must achieve our Aryan Community on behalf of Our Aryan Nation. No jews need apply.

DOWZ! ORION! 88!

Eric

--------------------

Write to:
Mr. Eric Thomson
P.O. Box 896
Yakima, Washington 98907-0896
U.S.A.

Thread