VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 13th, 2014 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default The Fall of the Cooter at VNN

If you're from the South, you're going to feel pain here at VNN if you can't spell correctly.

Either spell words correctly, or get lost, Cooter. And take your Jebus dog with you.

Evolve into a human, or leave.

And NO CHRISTIANS is above our door. It may not say that formally in our sign-up rules, but I will get to that eventually.

If you're christian, we don't want you here.

Your race or your semitic jebus cult. Make a choice. If you don't think it matters, then you go find Southern-losers (redundant) to coagulate with, we don't want you here. Bad-bye.

Old April 13th, 2014 #2
Hugh
Holorep survivor

So do you reject Golden Dawn's leaders, most of whom are Christians, who we've seen inviting priests to open their branches?

How do you intend being elected by and governing Christians who make up the majority of Whites?
What is your real life strategy?
Or have you no intention of ever gaining political power or influence?

Warring against three quarters plus of White people, is not a winning strategy for people who are engaged in real life activities.

Try it sometime, and see how you fare standing up in public meetings and organisations saying things to the Whites at those meetings that you say here on VNN.

Tell the majority of White people at these meetings that they are liars, cowards, fools, insane and not human, as you do on VNN, whilst simultaneously trying to get people together, to raise funds, to form organisations, to change laws.
Life outside the internet bubble is quite different, when one has to actually do things, as opposed to just talk about what someone else needs to do.

Last edited by Hugh; April 13th, 2014 at 03:21 PM.

Old April 13th, 2014 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
So do you reject Golden Dawn's leaders, most of whom are Christians, who we've seen inviting priests to open their branches?

How do you intend being elected by and governing Christians who make up the majority of Whites?
What is your real life strategy?
Or have you no intention of ever gaining political power or influence?

Warring against three quarters plus of White people, is not a winning strategy for people who are engaged in real life activities.

Try it sometime, and see how you fare standing up in public meetings and organisations saying things to the Whites at those meetings that you say here on VNN.

Tell the majority of White people at these meetings that they are liars, cowards, fools, insane and not human, as you do on VNN, whilst simultaneously trying to get people together, to raise funds, to form organisations, to change laws.
Life outside the internet bubble is quite different, when one has to actually do things, as opposed to just talk about what someone else needs to do.
Now, this post makes me happy.

Why?

Because months and years ago, it would have pissed me off.

Not because it matters, because I just felt like shit.

Now I have energy and if not recovered, I feel ebullient again. And Hughshit like the above I couldn't care less about.

Fire away, Hugh. You tell me how it's done, big boy.

Old April 13th, 2014 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

I will say to others re Hughshit:

- notice that every one of the points he raises has been answered, by me, repeatedly, over years. He simply doesn't respond to the points raised

- if what he says is true, why is he here? why isn't he in some christian-white forum helping produce a revolution.

We don't want christians here. We are the vanguard. The conservatives do want the christian-conservatives - for their money. They are the derriere guard.

Old April 13th, 2014 #5
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post

- notice that every one of the points he raises has been answered, by me, repeatedly, over years. He simply doesn't respond to the points raised

- if what he says is true, why is he here? why isn't he in some christian-white forum helping produce a revolution.

We don't want christians here. We are the vanguard. The conservatives do want the christian-conservatives - for their money. They are the derriere guard.
Hugh says he and his family have been chased out of two countries so far by Jews and their negro mobs. So his approach hasn't worked twice. Secession is a great idea, seceding for real is a problem that remains to be solved. The mitigation strategies Hugh describes from Africa (setting up white owned security companies) are interesting, and it's always good to hear from someone who has experience on the ground, but whites are still slowly being exterminated in Zimbabwe and South Africa. Jesus ain't saving them.

Old April 13th, 2014 #6
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
Hugh says he and his family have been chased out of two countries so far by Jews and their negro mobs. So his approach hasn't worked twice. Secession is a great idea, seceding for real is a problem that remains to be solved. The mitigation strategies Hugh describes from Africa (setting up white owned security companies) are interesting, and it's always good to hear from someone who has experience on the ground, but whites are still slowly being exterminated in Zimbabwe and South Africa. Jesus ain't saving them.
What these dopes promoting secession don't see to realize or won't admit is it's exactly the same political problem as calling for revolution. What part of they aren't going to allow it do these clowns not get? They don't even like Ukraine doing it. You think they're going to sit back when Texas tries? It's insanity.

Old April 13th, 2014 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

What people ought to realize from watching Israel deport Africans is that the jews running this country well know that the diversity they insist on here is extremely destructive to white society. That's the whole point - for their POV.

But white idiots, trained by fatheads like Sam Francis, call the GOP the "stupid" party, like it isn't aware of any of this, and needs a genius like Francis to figure it out.

It's child's play to see what's going on. But rather than admit and fight it, it's easy for cowards and self-interested liars like Fatty Francis and the rest of the alt-fright to pretend they're somehow intellectually superior to the people actually running things.

If the jews actually believe their diversity slogans -- about how great a mongrelized society is, and how evil white racism is -- they would be perfectly happy setting aside a big unpopulated western state like Wyoming for white racists only. They could use their media control to justify it as what white racists did in the old days to red indians.

But they won't do this. Because they know what would happen. Wyoming would bloom with technology and happy fifties-style life as tens of millions of whites relocated. It would be an oasis in the middle of a jungle, just like South Africa.

Jews and their tools (whiteskin leaders of both parties) aren't idiots. They're very shrewd, intelligent, cunning men. Give them their due.

Last edited by Alex Linder; April 15th, 2014 at 06:27 PM.

Old April 13th, 2014 #8
Sam Emerson

Quote:
If the jews actually believe their diversity slogans -- about how great a mongrelized society is, and how evil white racism is -- they would be perfectly happy setting aside a big unpopulated western state like Wyoming for white racists only. They could use their media control to justify it as what white racists did in the old days to red indians.

But they won't do this. Because they know what would happen. Wyoming would bloom with technology and happy fifties-style life as tens of millions of whites relocated. It would be an oasis in the middle of a jungle, just like South Africa.
They know something else. Once whites had that near-utopia as an inspiration most whites would demand the same for themselves, and it would spread. Once it got going whites would regain their confidence and decide to take it all, and no politically correct multicult rat nest would stand a chance against them.

About the only significant powers after whites made a comeback would be Europe, North America, Russia, Japan, Korea and China. They'd carve out their respective empires and the Jews and muds would be at their mercy. Which would be in short supply.

Old April 14th, 2014 #9
Crowe

Alex do you intend to completely silence them on the forums or are just sharing an opinion? Why not make a christian section, but place it within tard corral? Serves the purpose of keeping them out of the main forums and then they can talk about their nuttery in TC.

Old April 15th, 2014 #10
jaekel

If the issue is grammar, address it. Why attack Southrons? Do you honestly believe there is only one part of the country that has people who misspell words?

Old April 15th, 2014 #11
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Quote:
Now, this post makes me happy.

Why?

Because months and years ago, it would have pissed me off.

Not because it matters, because I just felt like shit.

Now I have energy and if not recovered, I feel ebullient again. And Hughshit like the above I couldn't care less about.

Fire away, Hugh. You tell me how it's done, big boy.
Secession is not an event, it's a process. States can either break away, or be left standing as the others around it collapse.

My sig provides the links to material and strategies used around the world today by real people, in real organisations, to disintegrate regimes and come into power. Political parties, trade unions, religions and PAC's also use them.
They were used against us in SA, I know they work.

The history of the US lays out clearly what worked in the US, and thus the way forward.

WN need to become capable of governing, in order to be able to govern.

Internal immigration - states need to be strengthened by encouraging White immigration into them, reducing abortion of White babies, encouraging Whites to have children, and improving health and family care of Whites.

Concentration of force i.e. White people, which in itself brings in money, men and machinery, it just needs leadership

Self sufficiency - such states require deepwater harbours, or to be along major waterways

State rights - tied to state power, by recruiting people in key financial positions in the civil service which is the actual government, and political action committees

State sovereignty and survival is the result of the above.

Old April 15th, 2014 #12
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Quote:

You respond on a theoretical level, not on a practical level, neither you nor other folks on VNN do what you advocate in real life off the internet to my knowledge, while I mostly do, so am constrained by reality, time and resources.

Thus the focus, not on creating new systems, but on how to adapt and use existing ones, as that is where the Whites are already, and is also all our resources and time and manpower and finance let us do.

You need to convince yourself to do the things you advocate off the net yourself, as well as tens of millions of Whites, in real life, off the internet.

Quote:
if what he says is true, why is he here? why isn't he in some christian-white forum helping produce a revolution.
You aren't the only person on the forum, nor the only person reading the forum. Quite a few agree with me on some issues, disagree on others, as I do with their views, just like adults.

I don't share the common US WN habit of always running away the moment someone disagrees.

I'm not just on VNN, but VNN is the only place I focus on Jews and WN.
The others are political parties, NGOs etc I belong to, where the focus is different.

I don't see WN as radical, but as normal. The way it is portrayed in the US so far makes it appear radical, thus unpopular, thus going nowhere. That can change for the better.
Nor are WN revolutionaries.

Jews are the radicals, Jews are the revolutionaries.
We aren't trying to overthrow them, they are trying to overthrow us.
They are a network of predominantly Turko Arabic organised crime families.

WN are preventing Jews carrying out their revolution in the US the way they did to form the USSR, but Jews no longer have the backing they had.
They had all the wealth and power of the USSR to attack the West, that has mostly gone.

Jewish power has shrunk from what it was in the 80's, from the US and USSR and Eastern Europe, ruling some 70 countries, reduced to now mostly the US federal system, through which it tries to threaten the world with a military once the wonder of the world.

Now apart from the USAF, some special units and its missiles, it has nothing left. A bankrupt overextended empire does not last long, it usually either explodes into horrific civil war, or fades away.
Either way, only strong states are left.

Within the US Jews have never had sufficient power and numbers to rule openly, they relied on the shabbos goys to hide behind.

VNN exploded onto the scene and grew because of the way it was, a forum and website, with excellent writers, great humour, it was fun and informative, it was bringing people together, it achieved great things.

Its shrinking and collapsing at the moment, because it's being forced into trying to be run as an organisation, which requires one viewpoint.
If you want to give forth only one viewpoint, then a website is for that, a forum by definition will not create that.

It needs to lighten up, relax, bring people together again, focus more on Jews.

There's little discussion, hardly any debate anymore, people are leaving left, right and centre.
It's become dogmatic, rigid, authoritarian.
Forums don't function that way.

You had something great with VNN Alex, unique in the US, don't destroy it.
Insults and attacks are becoming the norm, replacing debate and discussion.

Quote:
There is no we, Alex, just a computer programme, servers, and posters on the internet from around the world.

"We" are just normal everyday people who have realised we share a common opponent, Jews.
That is what unites us, the struggle against these criminals.

If the struggle is based on personalities, such are easily removed.
If it's based on principles, it's unstoppable.
At the moment it's mostly based on personalities, who are being removed ever more quickly, and transitioning and maturing into being based on principles.

Most of us have Christians in our families, and do not share your intense personal hatred of them.

I am agnostic, I do not have the arrogance of Christians or atheists, both of whom claim to know the truth.

Old April 15th, 2014 #13
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Quote:
Hugh says he and his family have been chased out of two countries so far by Jews and their negro mobs. So his approach hasn't worked twice.
Three, Rhodesia, then to SWA, then SA, then out into the world. It worked excellently, and created amongst the highest standards of living in the world, far above that in the US today.

Ethno nationalism was and still is the norm, it was easy to transfer some of that to a jointly owned state.
Nationalism gave the 7 million Whites in the three countries, outnumbered ten to one, the drive and will to hold down ten times as many blacks for several centuries, build up countries, and then after secession thrive, despite a quarter of adult males being in uniform at any one time for 15 to 25 years in Rhodesia and SWA/SA.

The countries did not fall because of secession, but because of war with the USSR, China, 5 other black countries, and internal civil war, plus international boycotts.

Rhodesia fell because the US threatened SA with total sanctions unless it cut off landlocked Rhodesia's oil, so the oil was cut off, and Rhodesia fell.

Rhodesians were welcomed, flooded into SA and SWA, and just carried on the war. SA was a nuclear power itself, made its own oil, and so the US avoided military involvement, and then became engaged in Afghanistan, and lost focus.
When the USSR fell, the Jews in the US then panicked and had to threaten total sanctions against SA as well as any countries that traded with it.

In those days, the US was the only global hyperpower, mostly White, incredibly rich, with a massive industrial base, well educated, technologically advanced and united, Jews had to hide away their Jewishness, behind shabbos goys.

Today it is an empire in decline, imploding from debt, disunity, corruption, the same as all the other empires, its a very old tale.
Quote:
Secession is a great idea, seceding for real is a problem that remains to be solved. The mitigation strategies Hugh describes from Africa (setting up white owned security companies) are interesting, and it's always good to hear from someone who has experience on the ground, but whites are still slowly being exterminated in Zimbabwe and South Africa. Jesus ain't saving them.

Jesus doesn't need to save them.
Bear in mind, Whites there have always lived surrounded by and outnumbered by blacks, for 350 years.

The country was built under those conditions, wars waged, being surrounded and outnumbered by blacks is not new.
There is no thought of living completely away from blacks, it's not practical.
It's a question of political power.
With it until 1994, Whites built SA, without it, blacks have destroyed much of SA.

Blacks only have political power because they are backed by the US, for as long as they keep the exchange rate favourable to the US.

The US pays around 5 to 10 percent for SA's minerals and metals of what it used to have to pay the Whites, one of the main reasons the US wanted to get the Whites out of power.

Until the 60's, Whites were around 20 percent of the population, then antibiotics caused a population explosion amongst blacks.
The problem contains its own answer.

The people suffering are the predominantly Germano Dutch Boers in the former Boer Republics, which is where the mines are, which have been their and SA's misfortune, and were the reason for the wars with the Jews in the first place.

Farming has collapsed outside the W. Cape, state pensions are no longer paid to Whites who worked for the state and retired, leaving them destitute, and depending on their families. Several hundred thousand whites who used to work for the state and on the mines have been replaced by blacks, and are thus mostly unemployed.

These are the ones you see starving, being murdered etc. Their churches are all that keeps them alive via donations of food, clothing etc, their children go to church schools, they go to church hospitals, see church funded doctors at church funded clinics, via their church networks they find work, places to stay, meet and marry etc.
It's the centre of their lives. This is the aspect of religion that most attracts people, it has personal benefits in times of need, when all else fails, as Europe knows, as during WW 1 and 2, the states collapsed and all that was left locally was the churches.

I have yet to see the atheists replace these institutions and activities, and whilst agnostic myself, I support churches etc for this reason, they offer real help, that keeps Whites alive, when all else fails.

These Whites are mostly in four provinces formed out of the former Transvaal and Orange Free state, which were Boer republics, countries themselves.
The Afrikaners there, mostly Franco Dutch, and Boers, mostly Germano Dutch, both Calvinists, can move anytime, but prefer to stay and fight.
They like fighting, to their very marrow, they fought for these countries before, and are doing so again. SA is immense in size.

Close to 4.5 million Whites nationally, outnumbered by some 50 million plus blacks, still control and run some two dozen municipalities across the country, where most live.
I write about how they do it, via residents and business associations, business/city improvement districts, NGOs, churches etc. whereby Whites still have control over living and work spaces.
Whites have mostly emigrated internally into these areas, just like I write about.

SA is a mining country, but the mines are being mined out, and most Whites have already begin to move or plan to move to the Western Cape, a mostly trading power, where true power resides and the elites have always lived.

The mostly English Whites and old monied Afrikaners still have political control of the Western Cape, a province the size of England, with the largest harbours, infrastructure, agriculture there is, completely self sufficient, with an immense private security industry, itself larger than that of the national government. Most of the English and Franco Dutch Afrikaners have lived there for centuries, and still do. It's taxation keeps three other provinces going. Because of its deepwater harbour it trades globally.

I used to live there years ago, it's one of the examples/models I use when I speak of how to gain control in hostile environments, form alliances etc. on a large scale
I speak about real life, Sam, real people, in real places, doing real things, right now, as we speak.

The W Cape is a fabulous place, we visit often on holiday every year or two, the exchange rate of 12 to 1 makes it easy.

The Western cape is rounded off 50 000 square miles.
Whites in the W Cape, outnumbered in the province 6 to 1, have political control over it, through alliances with the non-whites via the churches
I'm writing about how they gained control of an area in size larger than England, with less than 6 million people in it, and larger than any one of the following states, in fact larger than the smallest 7 combined, in SA as we speak.

http://www.theus50.com/area.php

New York 49,112
Louisiana 47,720
Mississippi 47,695
Pennsylvania 45,310
Tennessee 42,146
Ohio 41,328
Virginia 40,598
Kentucky 40,411
Indiana 36,185
Maine 33,128
South Carolina 31,117
West Virginia 24,231
Maryland 10,455
Vermont 9,615
New Hampshire 9,283
Massachusetts 8,262
New Jersey 7,790
Hawaii 6,459
Connecticut 5,006
Delaware 2,026
Rhode Island 1,213

There's no need for me to theorise, wonder, imagine about nationalism, secession or what is possible.

Nor is there any need for any Whites in the US to do so, get back in touch with your families past, that of your own state.
Whites in America have been there, done that, mostly within the last century or so.
The challenges of today are nothing at all compared to what they faced.

Europe had to be rebuilt after WW 2.
In the US, Jewish organised crime needs to be tackled and its power broken.
Not easy, but nothing at all compared to what happens if it's not done.

When Jews are recognised as networks of organised crime families, posing as a nation with a common culture and religion, they and what they do all falls into place, as does the solution to what we can do about the Jewish Question.

Last edited by Hugh; April 15th, 2014 at 05:02 PM.

Old April 15th, 2014 #14
Sam Emerson

Hugh, if your approach is working in South Africa why don't you move back?

Old April 15th, 2014 #15
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Alex do you intend to completely silence them on the forums or are just sharing an opinion? Why not make a christian section, but place it within tard corral? Serves the purpose of keeping them out of the main forums and then they can talk about their nuttery in TC.
I already gave them one thread for CI lunacy in TC. I just don't want them signing up. That's the main thing. Not to drive away people already here. They already know not to start quoting bible verses. The minute a forum allow itself to host bible interpretation threads, all intellectual value disappears. The idiots take over, for they are legion, and bandying bible verses is their favorite game.

Old April 15th, 2014 #16
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Secession is not an event, it's a process. States can either break away, or be left standing as the others around it collapse.

My sig provides the links to material and strategies used around the world today by real people, in real organisations, to disintegrate regimes and come into power. Political parties, trade unions, religions and PAC's also use them.
They were used against us in SA, I know they work.

The history of the US lays out clearly what worked in the US, and thus the way forward.

WN need to become capable of governing, in order to be able to govern.

Internal immigration - states need to be strengthened by encouraging White immigration into them, reducing abortion of White babies, encouraging Whites to have children, and improving health and family care of Whites.

Concentration of force i.e. White people, which in itself brings in money, men and machinery, it just needs leadership

Self sufficiency - such states require deepwater harbours, or to be along major waterways

State rights - tied to state power, by recruiting people in key financial positions in the civil service which is the actual government, and political action committees

State sovereignty and survival is the result of the above.
Why are you here?

Why are you here?

Why are you here?

Think hard, and figure it out.

It's because the Boers, which is a Dutch word for retard, won't listen to any kind of sanity. They will go down, feet a-boilin', before they ever abandon their preshiss bibble.

Let them. How can anyone feel sympathy for idiots who cling to what's poisoning them?

Old April 16th, 2014 #17
Peer Fischer

I can quote the Bible, the Quran, the Gita, the BoM, or the Book of the Law with the best of them. Any fairly intelligent propagandist can make them mean whatever they want them to mean. They are tools to be used, nothing more or less. The book is not greater than the interpreter. This has always been the case -- they have always been propaganda tools.

Old April 16th, 2014 #18
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer Fischer View Post
I can quote the Bible, the Quran, the Gita, the BoM, or the Book of the Law with the best of them. Any fairly intelligent propagandist can make them mean whatever they want them to mean. They are tools to be used, nothing more or less. The book is not greater than the interpreter. This has always been the case -- they have always been propaganda tools.
If it's not overtly pro-white, it's anti-white.

Old April 16th, 2014 #19
Alyss
vnn member

Hi, whats going on here? Cooters?

Old April 16th, 2014 #20
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss alyy View Post
Hi, whats going on here? Cooters?
Cooter is just a slang term for a White Southern Christian.

Tags
christianity

Thread