Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old March 11th, 2015 #41
albert999
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Guilty. I don't claim to know how we came about as a race, but anyone who entertains the notion that space aliens birthed us gets the thumbs down. Go back to stormfront, oh ye dregs of the white race.
Or you had to explain yourself to Varg in case he checked .

Glad I flushed your commie azz out....

I will remember your screen name for the future, remember I have my eye on you...

Old March 11th, 2015 #42
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by albert999 View Post
SF mentality: I'm going to tell on you to the mods.
Quote:
How is he a commie? I agree with him. There's more evidence and science behind evolution and out of Africa theory than there is crazy alien consipiracy theories by retard magnets like Jones and Icke. Whether you find an idea personally preferable or not doesn't matter to science. I don't know if OoA theory is correct and it might be found to be wrong at some point, but it still has more evidence backing it than your 'I don't like it, so it's not true, and you're a commie for disagreeing with me.' Even if it is true, whites are obviousy more or differently evolved from nigger creatures.

Last edited by varg; March 11th, 2015 at 09:26 PM. Reason: .

Old March 11th, 2015 #43
albert999
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
SF mentality: I'm going to tell on you to the mods.
How is he a commie? I agree with him. There's more evidence and science behind evolution and out of Africa theory than there is crazy alien consipiracy theories by retard magnets like Jones and Icke. Whether you find an idea personally preferable or not doesn't matter to science. I don't know if OoA theory is correct and it might be found to be wrong at some point, but it still has more evidence backing it than your "I don't like it, so it's not true." Even if it is true, whites are obviousy more or differently evolved from nigger creatures.
IT was humor, just messing with the poster, I have been ten years on SF and have never reported a post, not once.
Have I reported one post here? NO I haven't.

To your second argument, I strongly disagree, at least the alien theory is not AFROCENTRIC, therefore more suitable for white nationalism.

Quote: "The finding that the Europeoid haplogroups did not descend from “African” haplogroups A or B is supported by the fact that bearers of the Europeoid haplogroups, as well as all non-African haplogroups do not carry either SNPs M91, P97, M31, P82, M23, M114, P262, M32, M59, P289, P291, P102, M13, M171, M118 (haplogroup A and its subclades SNPs) or M60, M181, P90 (haplogroup B), as it was shown recently in “Walk through Y” FTDNA Project (the reference is incorporated therein) on several hundred people from various haplogroups."

Old March 11th, 2015 #44
Joey Joejoe

Quote:

I will remember your screen name for the future, remember I have my eye on you...
"Commie"!! George should do so well! George's theory of origin is something along the lines of some phallic god depositing its seed in the rectum of the chosen one, and then it evolves from there.

Short version; George is a full blown queer. You don't need to keep your eye on him, unless you're in the shower!

Old March 11th, 2015 #45
albert999
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Joejoe View Post
"Commie"!! George should do so well! George's theory of origin is something along the lines of some phallic god depositing its seed in the rectum of the chosen one, and then it evolves from there.

Short version; George is a full blown queer. You don't need to keep your eye on him, unless you're in the shower!
I don't see any big difference in believing In Aliens or a GOD, same difference, neither one can be proven to exist.

Old March 12th, 2015 #46
Patrick Bateman

Quote:

If you don't follow "jew science" or the mainstream medias official version events you're a tin foil hat lunatic according to people like VARGOMIT.

Look where Einsteins "jew science" has lead us the past 100 years....a big fat dead end. Einsteins jew theories have lead to the biggest stagnation in physics since the beginning of time. This is where jew science leads you. NO WHERE. His theories are no more in touch with the Aryan spirit than the "out of Africa" theory.

This is why Hitler kicked his jew ass out of Germany. We don't need him or his dead end kike theories! Hitler and his team of German scientists began pursuing more esoteric forms of physics and science which is more in line with a true expression of our genes. Use both our instincts and our intelligence! My instinct tells me the "out of Africa" is big steaming pile of DOG SHIT just like Hitler and the Germans felt Einsteins theory was dead end science.

Die_Glocke Die_Glocke

Last edited by Patrick Bateman; March 12th, 2015 at 02:44 AM.

Old March 12th, 2015 #47
Patrick Bateman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaf Menes View Post

The fact is the very earliest humans more than likely had White Skin. If you theorize that all humans developed from apes, they have White skin under the fur.

Skin looks black to me.

This is what a white skinned ape looks like (albino).

Actually you know what, I'm thinking you're right... it might actually be possible a few people on this forum are related to this bloke. All hail the first Aryan Ape!

Tbh I think he looks like a pretty cool dude. I wouldn't mind sitting down and having a few beers with him.

Old March 12th, 2015 #48
M.N. Dalvez

There's skepticism based on reasonable grounds, and then there's believing idiotic retardo-shit for which there is no reasonable grounds.

The two aren't the same. Equating the two simply damages the credibility of the former.

But I notice people who are a fan of idiotic retardo-shit like to roll out the 'argument' that, 'Oh, you don't believe my idiotic retardo-shit, so you must be a SHEEP who believes everything you're told by the MSM!!!1'

And Patrick, I notice you've got a big taste for the latter of the two.

Old March 12th, 2015 #49
TheMexicanHorse

I don't know man. Why should anyone have monkey features from an evolutionary perspective? Yet many blacks have them. Such is life

Old March 12th, 2015 #50
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
I don't see any big difference in believing In Aliens or a GOD, same difference, neither one can be proven to exist.
I've met a couple of Godz. Eric and Mark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
If you don't follow "jew science" or the mainstream medias official version events you're a tin foil hat lunatic according to people like VARGOMIT.

Look where Einsteins "jew science" has lead us the past 100 years....a big fat dead end. Einsteins jew theories have lead to the biggest stagnation in physics since the beginning of time. This is where jew science leads you. NO WHERE. His theories are no more in touch with the Aryan spirit than the "out of Africa" theory.

This is why Hitler kicked his jew ass out of Germany. We don't need him or his dead end kike theories! Hitler and his team of German scientists began pursuing more esoteric forms of physics and science which is more in line with a true expression of our genes. Use both our instincts and our intelligence! My instinct tells me the "out of Africa" is big steaming pile of DOG SHIT just like Hitler and the Germans felt Einsteins theory was dead end science.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Glocke

They would have been far better off concentrating on building more tanks & planes. Not declaring war on America would have helped as well. Germany is the size of Montana. What chance could they possible have against (at that time) white American military-industial capacity?

Old March 12th, 2015 #51
albert999
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
There's skepticism based on reasonable grounds, and then there's believing idiotic retardo-shit for which there is no reasonable grounds.

The two aren't the same. Equating the two simply damages the credibility of the former.

But I notice people who are a fan of idiotic retardo-shit like to roll out the 'argument' that, 'Oh, you don't believe my idiotic retardo-shit, so you must be a SHEEP who believes everything you're told by the MSM!!!1'

This argument is invalid because nowhere do I see any poster saying they believe in space aliens.

To the second argument, I disagree, you can equate the two.

Old March 12th, 2015 #52
albert999
Banned

Quote:

But even though I don't believe in space aliens I think I can still make a worthy argument to counter this hogwash.

Quote:Alien Poll Finds Half Of Americans Think Extraterrestrial Life Exists

It is no longer people in tin foil hats, the belief has become main stream, with half of Americans believing in in.

Old March 12th, 2015 #53
albert999
Banned

Quote:

Soooo equating belief in extraterrestrial life
with people wearing tin foil hats damages the credibility of the poster, you can't equate the two.
So No I don't believe your idiotic retardo-shit that people believing in extraterrestrial life are mentally insane.

Old March 12th, 2015 #54
albert999
Banned

This is interesting though, for you parrots , parroting this phrase "tin foil hat", there seems to be some scientific validity for tin foil.

Quote:The notion that a tin foil hat can significantly reduce the intensity of incident radio frequency radiation on the wearer's brain has some scientific validity, as the effect of strong radio waves has been documented for quite some time.[3] A well-constructed tin foil enclosure would approximate a Faraday cage, reducing the amount of (typically harmless) radiofrequency electromagnetic radiation passing through to the interior of the structure. A common high school physics demonstration involves placing an AM radio on tin foil, and then covering the radio with a metal bucket. This leads to a noticeable reduction in signal strength. The efficiency of such an enclosure in blocking such radiation depends on the thickness of the tin foil, as dictated by the skin depth, the distance the radiation can propagate in a particular non-ideal conductor. For half-millimetre-thick tin foil, radiation above about 20 kHz (i.e., including both AM and FM bands) would be partially blocked, although tin foil is not sold in this thickness, so numerous layers of tin foil would be required to achieve this effect.[4]

Old March 12th, 2015 #55
albert999
Banned

The reason I don't believe in UFO'S being extraterrestrial is quite simple, it is not the simplest explanation.

QUOTE:Occam's razor (also written as Ockham's razor and in Latin lex parsimoniae, which means 'law of parsimony') is a problem-solving principle devised by William of Ockham (c. 1287–1347), who was an English Franciscan friar and scholastic philosopher and theologian. The principle states that among competing hypotheses that predict equally well, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected. Other, more complicated solutions may ultimately prove to provide better predictions, but—in the absence of differences in predictive ability—the fewer assumptions that are made, the better.

Old March 14th, 2015 #56
Olaf Menes

Quote:
Skin looks black to me.

I notice you seem to be daft. The vast majority of simian species, including chimpanzees and gorillas, have white skin under their fur. If you shave the gorilla you have misleadingly posted, its skin under its fur is a grey/white.

In fact, most species of mammal on earth have White skin under the fur.

Quote:
This is what a white skinned ape looks like (albino).
It would seem you have something in common with the niggercentric retards who think White Aryans came about from a skin pigmentation deficiency of Albinism, but your lack of cognitive rationalization on the difference between Albinism and Racial genetic makeup is, well, rather obvious. According to you and Niggercentrics, this was the origin of White people?

Quote:
Actually you know what, I'm thinking you're right... it might actually be possible a few people on this forum are related to this bloke. All hail the first Aryan Ape!
Actually you have backed yourself in a corner. Either you think Whites are Albino niggers, or you can't grasp the concept of evolutionary ascension from apes, who have White skin under the fur.

Either way if you consider yourself White, you think you are a Alien Albino hybrid from a slave nigger mated with space Aryan, A Albino nigger or simply a enigma of your own imagination.

Quote:
I think he looks like a pretty cool dude. I wouldn't mind sitting down and having a few beers with him.

There exists albinos of every species, where you imagine it only applies to mankind's closest animal relative is rather telling of your limited mental capacity.

Last edited by Olaf Menes; March 14th, 2015 at 09:22 AM.

Old March 14th, 2015 #57
Patrick Bateman

^^ Stupid post. You obviously couldn't detect the sarcasm in my post. Yeah lets all hail the Aryan Ape! Lol for fucks sake man. Chill, sit back and have a few laughs. This thread is mostly just for shits and giggles. Not trying to write a thesis here. The simple reality is none of us REALLY know. So we can postulate all we want about our origins but for now it remains a very big mystery. I don't believe we evolved from any of these primates including that albino ape (that was just a joke). As for other races having evolved from them. Who knows? Of course I can't prove my theory any more than one can prove we evolved from primates. So its a stalemate for now.

Old March 14th, 2015 #58
albert999
Banned

Quote:
^^ Stupid post. You obviously couldn't detect the sarcasm in my post. Yeah lets all hail the Aryan Ape! Lol for fucks sake man. Chill, sit back and have a few laughs. This thread is mostly just for shits and giggles. Not trying to write a thesis here. The simple reality is none of us REALLY know. So we can postulate all we want about our origins but for now it remains a very big mystery. I don't believe we evolved from any of these primates including that albino ape (that was just a joke). As for other races having evolved from them. Who knows? Of course I can't prove my theory any more than one can prove we evolved from primates. So its a stalemate for now.
Excellent post Patrick, a sense of humor here is in short supply.
At least I was chuckling to myself when you posted the albino ape, actually it kind of reminds me of the albino looking twin on the other thread.
She might have white skin, but she certainly doesn't have white features.

Old March 14th, 2015 #59
varg

"It was just a joke" is the perfect cover for idiots. Throw some sarcasm in your post full of dumb/wrong information, then when you're proven to be an idiot you can declare the whole thing was a joke. Just say what you mean instead of fucking around.

Old March 14th, 2015 #60
Joey Joejoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaf Menes View Post
I notice you seem to be daft. The vast majority of simian species, including chimpanzees and gorillas, have white skin under their fur. If you shave the gorilla you have misleadingly posted, its skin under its fur is a grey/white.

In fact, most species of mammal on earth have White skin under the fur.

It would seem you have something in common with the niggercentric retards who think White Aryans came about from a skin pigmentation deficiency of Albinism, but your lack of cognitive rationalization on the difference between Albinism and Racial genetic makeup is, well, rather obvious. According to you and Niggercentrics, this was the origin of White people?

Actually you have backed yourself in a corner. Either you think Whites are Albino niggers, or you can't grasp the concept of evolutionary ascension from apes, who have White skin under the fur.

Either way if you consider yourself White, you think you are a Alien Albino hybrid from a slave nigger mated with space Aryan, A Albino nigger or simply a enigma of your own imagination.

There exists albinos of every species, where you imagine it only applies to mankind's closest animal relative is rather telling of your limited mental capacity.

While the majority of simians, monkeys have greyish skin, don't gorillas have black skin? Regardless, humans are purported to have evolved from chimpanzees not gorillas so its basically a moot point.

Thread