Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 21st, 2015 #2321
Sean Gruber

Old people think it's a battle of ideas. That the goal is to win the argument. "How can we convince the jews that we deserve the right to exist?"

How can we convince a mad dog to refrain from attacking us? Maybe a shotgun would come in handy? Oh no -- that would be violence.

Let's make up a new philosophy instead. Call it Respectalism. You jews respect me, I respect you. See how that works.

I can't understand why the jews don't see the logic of Respectalism! We must work harder to convince them of its truth! After all, it's in their interest to accept Respectalism, which is simply the most logical philosophical position to take, and (blah blah blah blah blah blah blah).

Less talk, more action

Old June 22nd, 2015 #2322
George Witzgall

Well I actually agree with the Cosmotheists that you do need a "spiritual basis" or "religion" of sorts, both to tell you who is on your side (who is White), and to give a sense of camaraderie between Whites. A big problem with Cosmotheism is the language is off-putting, so I'd like to couch it in explicitly racial terms and see if that helps. I think what Hitler was trying to do with the Aryan race is basically at the heart of Cosmotheism, even though Cosmotheism takes it a step further (which might be hard for some folks to swallow, and is probably not necessary for everyone to agree on). Any rate, even if it turns out to be a dead end, I don't see the harm in thinking about it (besides wasting my time, but that's on me).

Old June 22nd, 2015 #2323
Paul Vogel

Default Sorry about that varg. It is fixed now. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Thanks for fucking up the margins of the page for a second time Vogel. You don't need 100 = or * characters to separate paragraphs. Just a few will do. Otherwise it doesn't wordwrap them to the next line and the margins of the page gets messed up. Look at post 2318.
Sorry about that varg.
Ok.
It is fixed now.

Thanks.

Now, any valid comment on the actual content of post number 2318 now?

Last edited by Paul Vogel; June 24th, 2015 at 09:10 AM.

Old June 22nd, 2015 #2324
Paul Vogel

Default We don't have to convince the Jews of such at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
Old people think it's a battle of ideas. That the goal is to win the argument. "How can we convince the jews that we deserve the right to exist?"

How can we convince a mad dog to refrain from attacking us? Maybe a shotgun would come in handy? Oh no -- that would be violence.

Let's make up a new philosophy instead. Call it Respectalism. You jews respect me, I respect you. See how that works.

I can't understand why the jews don't see the logic of Respectalism! We must work harder to convince them of its truth! After all, it's in their interest to accept Respectalism, which is simply the most logical philosophical position to take, and (blah blah blah blah blah blah blah).
We don't really have to convince the Jews of our own right to exist at all.
But, we do have to convince other Whites that we do have a right to exist.
And not just that we do have a right to exist but the duty to exist because
all of life on this planet earth quite literally and really all depends upon it.

Last edited by Paul Vogel; June 22nd, 2015 at 08:13 AM.

Old June 22nd, 2015 #2325
Paul Vogel

Default Don't let the language be off-putting....

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Well I actually agree with the Cosmotheists that you do need a "spiritual basis" or "religion" of sorts, both to tell you who is on your side (who is White), and to give a sense of camaraderie between Whites. A big problem with Cosmotheism is the language is off-putting, so I'd like to couch it in explicitly racial terms and see if that helps. I think what Hitler was trying to do with the Aryan race is basically at the heart of Cosmotheism, even though Cosmotheism takes it a step further (which might be hard for some folks to swallow, and is probably not necessary for everyone to agree on). Any rate, even if it turns out to be a dead end, I don't see the harm in thinking about it (besides wasting my time, but that's on me).
Good George, but, don't let the language be "off-putting" but concentrate only upon the
content of the message. If putting it in more explicit racial terms is easier for you and for
others to understand you are really quite free to do so. I don't think it is hard to swallow
the fact of Cosmic Evolution for those of any actual intellectual honesty and moral courage.
Those that do disagree are the ones that are all and mostly lacking in it for one reason or
another and usually all from just a irrational or a emotional basis.

Since when is the learning about any and all such Whole Truths of Reality be any waste
of any ones own time?

Last edited by Paul Vogel; June 26th, 2015 at 11:11 AM.

Old June 22nd, 2015 #2326
George Witzgall

Default Aryanism

I don't like terms like "Creator" and "One Purpose", which sound Semitic and cultish and trite to my ear.

The gist is that the Race has a Soul that guides and "judges" us (one branch of our people called this Ṛta - no idea how to pronounce this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E1%B9%9Ata - from which the notions of dharma and karma would evolve).

The Soul of the Race calls to all Aryans, but some will feel the Urge or calling more than others.

The Race is the physical embodiment of the Soul, which is constantly evolving; but as to where it's heading, I don't really like the terms "Self-realization", "Self-completion", or "Divine Consciousness". These sound New-Ageish to me. I'd like to just say we don't fully understand it right now, but that we'll better understand it over time.

Any rate, I personally prefer this sort of explicitly racial language to the flowery language Pierce uses. Sometimes the less said the better. But I'm going to try to see if I can match this more closely with what Pierce was describing.

---------------------------------------------------------
Edit: I don't want to get too hung up on the language. I think Aryans will express their experiences differently. Also of course at different times, different Aryan civilizations expressed their spirituality in different ways, like the Vikings, and even medieval Christians, who took a Semitic religion and "Aryanized" it as best they could using the language of the Semitic religion.

Last edited by George Witzgall; June 22nd, 2015 at 09:47 AM.

Old June 22nd, 2015 #2327
George Witzgall

I would also say you can't force someone to join the Race; Aryans can't be forced to believe something, but must feel a calling (or "Urge" to use Pierce's language). Even if someone seems to be genetically white/aryan, they might still choose not to join the Race, so it's not just about blood; it's blood + calling/Urge, which is why it's not just a race, but a racial religion.

The best part of Aryanism is it frees us from the bondage of delusional Semitic religions and is more like what our ancient ancestors felt/understood prior to being contaminated.

Old June 22nd, 2015 #2328
Paul Vogel

Default "A rose by any other name would still smell just as sweet."--WS

Quote:
I don't like terms like "Creator" and "One Purpose", which sound Semitic and cultish and trite to my ear.

The gist is that the Race has a Soul that guides and "judges" us (one branch of our people called this Ṛta - no idea how to pronounce this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E1%B9%9Ata - from which the notions of dharma and karma would evolve).

The Soul of the Race calls to all Aryans, but some will feel the Urge or calling more than others.

The Race is the physical embodiment of the Soul, which is constantly evolving; but as to where it's heading, I don't really like the terms "Self-realization", "Self-completion", or "Divine Consciousness". These sound New-Ageish to me. I'd like to just say we don't fully understand it right now, but that we'll better understand it over time.

Any rate, I personally prefer this sort of explicitly racial language to the flowery language Pierce uses. Sometimes the less said the better. But I'm going to try to see if I can match this more closely with what Pierce was describing.

---------------------------------------------------------
Edit: I don't want to get too hung up on the language. I think Aryans will express their experiences differently. Also of course at different times, different Aryan civilizations expressed their spirituality in different ways, like the Vikings, and even medieval Christians, who took a Semitic religion and "Aryanized" it as best they could using the language of the Semitic religion.
"A rose by any other name would still smell just as sweet."--WS

Ok, George.

If you don't like those two "descriptive terms" then you can just substitute "Cosmos"
for "Creator" and the "Cosmic Evolution ever towards Divinity" with "One Purpose"
and it will all still all mean essentially the exact same thing.

Do a little more research on those other terms, and without the "New-agey baggage"
and all of which Dr. Pierce was also opposed to, and then please do get back to me.

See: this 7th Opposed Ideology from the NA Membership Handbook
and that was originally written by the late Dr. William Luther Pierce:

"7-New Ageism

This is the least coherent of the racially destructive ideologies described here. It is really only a syndrome of attitudes, tendencies, and ill-defined myths, and it is not so much hostile to racial survival as it is diversionary. It is important only because it has infected the minds of millions of our people and is likely to infect millions more in the future. If we liken the egalitarians to traitors recruited from among our people by the Jews to throw open the city gates to the enemy army, then the New Agests are people who have accepted the gift of a barrel of whiskey from the Jews and gone off into a corner to drink themselves into a stupor, so that they cannot assist in the defense. They are the Egyptians the Jew Isaiah describes gleefully in his recitation of the age-old Jewish recipe for the destruction of races and nations: "And the spirit of Egypt shall fail in the midst thereof, and I will destroy the counsel thereof, and they shall seek to the idols and to the charmers and to them that have familiar spirits and to the wizards."

New Ageists are people who believe, in whole or in part, in reincarnation, in astrology, in the miraculous power of pyramids and crystals, in spiritualism, in telepathic contact with extraterrestrial beings, in ESP, in "chakras," in transcendental meditation, in telekinetic levitation, and in quite a few other things. They believe that if a large enough group of them synchronize their watches and then at an appointed moment begin thinking about something they want to happen, perhaps with the accompaniment of chanting to aid their concentration, they can bring about the desired consequence.

The growth of New Ageism from the "flower power" movement of the 1960s is easy to trace, but it has roots which go much further back -- into the most remote reaches of prehistory, in fact. New Ageism is merely the modern manifestation of the belief in magic. Life is a difficult and uncertain matter, and men are given to wishful thinking; they want to believe that there are easier ways to obtain the objects of their desire. When this urge is guided by hard-headed intelligence, with constant reference to reality, the result is science. When the thinking becomes excessively wishful or when intelligence is lacking, the result is magic.

Magic always experiences a resurgence in popularity when people begin losing confidence in themselves and become fearful about the future. New Ageism is popular today because our civilization is visibly collapsing, and many people don't have the strength of character to face the crisis with both feet on the ground and their minds in gear. The charmers and wizards have come out of the woodwork in droves to take advantage of the situation.

A person whose mind has become infected with New Ageism is useless to his race; he will not admit the necessity to fight for our cause, because he believes he is in contact with powers which transcend the struggle for racial survival. He has abandoned the real world for his make-believe world, where men are not responsible for their fates."

Consciousness or awareness of a divinity both within ones self and as within the
Cosmos as a Whole can be and it is expressed in many ways over time.

BTW: "Rta" is also the Indo-European root of both the words "Arete'" and also of the
English word "Right", as in "doing right".
I see it as: "Doing right by the natural laws of Cosmos".
And it also means to "Do right with excellence."

Last edited by Paul Vogel; June 24th, 2015 at 09:12 AM.

Old June 22nd, 2015 #2329
Paul Vogel

Default ..."frees us from the bondage of delusional Semitic religions"...

Quote:
I would also say you can't force someone to join the Race; Aryans can't be forced to believe something, but must feel a calling (or "Urge" to use Pierce's language). Even if someone seems to be genetically white/aryan, they might still choose not to join the Race, so it's not just about blood; it's blood + calling/Urge, which is why it's not just a race, but a racial religion.

The best part of Aryanism is it frees us from the bondage of delusional Semitic religions and is more like what our ancient ancestors felt/understood prior to being contaminated.
All agreed, George.

Old June 22nd, 2015 #2330
George Witzgall

Edit: Not sure I like the terminology of "race"; better is "nation", since it implies close ancestral ties which are important for strong identity; so I should talk about a "Nation-Soul" rather than a "Race-Soul". (see post #2333)

NOOOOOOOOOO! OK, the whole point is that we believe in a Race-Soul, we believe that the Aryan Race itself has a Soul, and so we don't need explicit ancestral ties to have a strong Aryan identity - we only need Aryan DNA (and feeling a calling/Urge to join the race); DNA + Awareness of Race-Soul is all you need to be Aryan.

Note: the Race-Soul influences/informs some of your thoughts and actions to a degree (especially your choice of mate), but compared to other influences in your life, it maybe doesn't hold that much sway.

OK, and the other thing is the Race-Soul is moving toward its One Purpose like Pierce talked about.

I'll think more about this later.

Last edited by George Witzgall; June 23rd, 2015 at 02:07 AM.

Old June 22nd, 2015 #2331
Paul Vogel

Default "...a "Purpose of Self-completion"..."

Quote:
Other races also have Souls (yes even the Jewish race, which famously believes its Soul to be an omnipotent God); and even non-human categories of life have Souls; and even non-living matter in some sense has a "Soul", namely the physical laws of the Cosmos, which the Urge compels it to obey.

I prefer to think in this polytheistic sense, rather than the Semitic monotheism/universalism that is invoked when using terms like "Creator"; you could sorta say the Creator is the sum of all Souls, and their interplay, but it's complicated because the Souls are evolving and sometimes dying and sometimes being born; the Souls are what's important.

In particular, there is no universal morality that applies exactly equally to everyone across the board, like Judeo-Christians would have us believe; there is no universal, omnipotent, anthropomorphic judge for all living things like they'd have us believe; instead our Race-Soul is only "omnipotent" when it comes to guiding and judging us.

The Aryan Race-Soul is distinctive; I think mathematics and science and engineering are the hallmark of our Soul, and we feel compelled to understand and explore - this is what drives us; I guess you could say we have a "Purpose of Self-completion", but I don't know how helpful expressing these kinds of things in words is.

Any rate, clues to our Race-Soul come from the Vedas, composed nearly 4000 years ago by a branch of our people, before we were contaminated by Semitic universalism.
All agreed, again, George.

I would say that the soul of the Semitic race is "Malignant Narcissism" and that this "soul" has all contaminated our own race soul with their Semitic Christianity.
Hence their Semitic and egotistical ideals of Jews being a "Chosen People" for the former and of their selfishly only "Being Eternally Saved" for all of the Gentile latter.
This also applies equally to the Semitic soul of the Islamic Muslims, thereby, as well.
The true Aryan or White soul is Faustian in nature and without any such primitive and rationally perverse and egoistic and all and any such alien or Semitic influences.

You wrote:

"I guess you could say we have a "Purpose of Self-completion",
but I don't know how helpful expressing these kinds of things in words is."

Indeed, I do say that everything living actually does also have such a true
"Purpose of Self-completion". It is helpful to us to avoid nihilism, hedonism,
narcissism, atheism and scientism, and a whole host of spiritual dead-ends,
by making this true purpose in life and in Cosmos as "explicitly in words" or
as is possible. Sometimes this just has to be experienced to really be known.

Last edited by Paul Vogel; June 23rd, 2015 at 07:43 PM.

Old June 22nd, 2015 #2332
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker

I'm not sure I'm following Pierce here.

1) What, in plain terms, distinguishes a man of Higher Consciousness from a man of lower consciousness? The best I can come up with is that the former acknowledges the One Purpose of The Whole which is Self-Completion, but I always see Self-Completion as synonymous with Higher Consciousness.

2) How was it decided that "consciousness", at whatever level, is central to the Purpose of the Cosmos? Unconscious creatures evolved into conscious creatures but small creatures also evolved into large creatures, you can't just a draw a line and say it needs to be continued. If conscious humans decide the purpose is consciousness, what if they disagree about its meaning?

3) Can the Purpose of the Universe be derailed, permanently or temporarily? How could this be observed? How would you know the derailment wasn't the True Plan all along? What (if anything) differentiates the extinction of White humanity from that of the velociraptors, in the eye of the Cosmos?
"Surely people differ in their biologically determined qualities. But discovery of a correlation between some of these qualities is of no scientific interest and of no social significance, except to racists, sexists and the like."

Last edited by Vance Stubbs; June 22nd, 2015 at 10:16 PM.

Old June 22nd, 2015 #2333
George Witzgall

What follows is ALL WRONG! I won't delete this post but it is BS.

When you have a healthy blood-nation, you have a lot of elements coming together: you have common ancestry, common history and culture, a strong sense of community, and your identification with your nation can be very strong and have a very big grip on your life.

Now since Whites in general don't have close common ancestors, they need to live together and build up a strong sense of community and intermarry for a few generations until they become, in essence, a blood-nation; only then will Whites have a strong sense of who they are as a people, and an individual White can feel like he will live on through his people after he dies. Whites will then no longer be a racial category, but an "ethnic" category.

The end goal is obviously a White homeland, but how to get Whites to fight and die for this unless they already have a strong sense of who they are as a people? That's where PLEs (or something like this) come in. Also, any kind of movement or religion that is focused on building relationships between Whites and community outreach to Whites and intermarrying among each other will help create a strong White identity.

Is there a short-cut to White nationhood in lieu of individuals doing the hard work of building up relationships and intermarrying over several generations? Maybe pointing out how Whites will be a minority in countries they were once dominant in and pointing out black-on-white crime? Or informing Whites how Jews have played a key role in movements like feminism and the normalization of homosexuality?

I don't know the fastest route to White solidarity and identity. But I suspect it might involve a combination of tactics, some more effective than others (probably some even counter-productive), plus some kind of spiritual underpinnings to tie it all together. The choices WNs make today, and the relationships they build today (not on the internet, but real life relationships) will determine the future of WN, and shape who Whites are as a people.

Last edited by George Witzgall; June 23rd, 2015 at 02:09 AM.

Old June 23rd, 2015 #2334
George Witzgall

OK, the preceding post is BS. The whole point of Aryanism is you don't need ancestral ties to provide a sense of nationhood, you get it just from being genetically Aryan and feeling an awareness of the "Race-Soul". So Aryanism provides Aryans with a short-cut to nationhood, assuming it gives them a strong enough feeling of camaraderie that they are willing to fight for a homeland.

Old June 23rd, 2015 #2335
Paul Vogel

Default I'm not sure I'm following Pierce here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance Stubbs View Post
I'm not sure I'm following Pierce here.

1) What, in plain terms, distinguishes a man of Higher Consciousness from a man of lower consciousness? The best I can come up with is that the former acknowledges the One Purpose of The Whole which is Self-Completion, but I always see Self-Completion as synonymous with Higher Consciousness.

2) How was it decided that "consciousness", at whatever level, is central to the Purpose of the Cosmos? Unconscious creatures evolved into conscious creatures but small creatures also evolved into large creatures, you can't just a draw a line and say it needs to be continued. If conscious humans decide the purpose is consciousness, what if they disagree about its meaning?

3) Can the Purpose of the Universe be derailed, permanently or temporarily? How could this be observed? How would you know the derailment wasn't the True Plan all along? What (if anything) differentiates the extinction of White humanity from that of the velociraptors, in the eye of the Cosmos?
Yes, you have actually answered your question one mostly correctly yourself.
However, Self-completion is synonymous with both Higher Consciousness and
with Higher Being.

As for your question number two, Consciousness is as central to the Purpose of the Cosmos,
as is gravity and as are all of the other natural laws, therein.
Only "Consciousness" of which is inherent to the Cosmos as a unified Whole "decides" everything that exists in Reality.
The line that's factually drawn is that of Cosmic Evolution and it will always continue or regardless of what we do decide.

Any of the disagreement as to "meaning" is usually just limited to the limitations of all languages and semantics and by the levels of knowledge of all those that do "disagree".
This also depends all wholly upon their own actual intellectual honesty and moral courage or their own actual Personal Integrity.
There is no such or no real rational disagreement of and by those of "good will" or that do always actually have Personal Integrity.
The "meaning" is quite clear to all of those of actual Divine Consciousness of the Whole, all within, as well.
That is what it means to both experience and to be "enlightened" or to have a "satori".

Regarding your question number three, the Purpose of the Cosmos can never be thwarted
permanently and it can only be thwarted temporally and locally in the Cosmos as a Whole.
It can be observed in the fossil record by all of the "dead-ends" of evolution and the
"inability" or the "unwillingness" of some species to adapt to all challenges to survival.
This all applies equally to the White Race now and as it always has in the past as well.
The "True Plan" always and forever remains the same. Ever higher consciousness and being.
All Living things must adapt to all changes and follow and uphold the Eternal Laws of Nature
or they eventually become extinct.

Survival of the species is the price that must be payed to stay in this game of All Life.
This applies equally to the White Man as it does and did to all of the dinosaurs.
The Cosmos doesn't really care for any particular species in this struggle but only those that are willing and are able to do whatever it takes to survive and to pass on their genes and DNA into the future and against all other rivals and competitors.
In other words, the Cosmos only cares for the winners in this struggle and all of the losers become extinct and are cut-out of the game of life forever.

However, the other major difference all between the White Man
and these now extinct dinosaurs is that the White Man may be
the key that determines the future course of ALL LIFE now on
this planet and whether they ALL live or die out completely.

That is due to the higher "Consciousness" of the White Man as opposed to the dinosaurs that
so lacked it and thus lacked the ability to ever leave this planet and seed the rest of Cosmos
with Life.
Only the White Man is both fully-capable and is able of doing this very important feat alone.
That is why it is so essential to ALL LIFE on Earth and then possibly beyond it that the White
Man or that the White Race does survive and advance in both ever higher consciousness and
ever higher being.

Last edited by Paul Vogel; June 26th, 2015 at 11:15 AM.

Old June 23rd, 2015 #2336
George Witzgall

Default White Racialism vs. White Nationalism

Another alternative is to REALLY keep the ideology simple and not talk about a Race-Soul or Higher Man or anything; if you are white and believe in the importance of preserving the "White Race" for whatever reason then you are White.

WN takes this a step further and says that if you believe in the need for an all-White homeland then you are a WN.

I'll call the first position White Racialism (WR) to distinguish it from WN. Interestingly, WR doesn't involve much if any sacrifice as long as you assert that you don't believe Whites are "superior" to non-Whites and that you believe all the races can live together in a libertarian America without the need for a homeland.

WR can maybe be made into a mainstream movement (i.e. not confined to the internet), whereas WN is a lot more radical and threatening, which is why it has thus far been primarily confined to the internet. WR is like WN-lite; explicitly free of any supremacist overtones.

Aryanism serves as a vehicle to promote WR; it maintains that the "Aryan Race" has a "Soul" (for lack of a better word) which has guided Aryan peoples throughout our history, and a conscious awareness of the Race-Soul has been building to the point that many of our people today feel it. These people are welcomed as fellow Aryans and encouraged to join with other Aryans in building a greater awareness and understanding.

Last edited by George Witzgall; June 23rd, 2015 at 01:22 PM.

Old June 23rd, 2015 #2337
George Witzgall

Default Aryanism

The essential point though is the Aryan Race-Soul, as manifested in our peoples throughout our history, should be our guide when it comes to how to think and act and understand the Cosmos; our Race-Soul should be our moral and spiritual touchstone; rather than the Judeo-Christian world-view inculcated in us.

Aryanism seeks to free us from the Semitic world view; I almost feel like absolutist and universalist terms like One Purpose, the Whole, the Creator, even the Cosmos, these are maybe terms we should be a bit wary of. Although the ancient Greeks did think in these terms starting from around 500 BC, but I think by this time they were already greatly influenced by non-Aryan philosophies and ways of thinking.

The oldest portions of the Vedas are great because they are old enough that we can be fairly certain they weren't hugely influenced by non-Aryan civilizations.

I'm not saying we should discard everything after the Vedas - I think even though Aryan peoples were heavily influenced by foreign ideas, they still tried to Aryanize these influences as best they could; and really we shouldn't be scared of competing ideas and world-views; after all, our understanding is constantly evolving and in theory we can use the good ideas and discard the bad; but still I think the Vedas give a unique insight into our people.

Another great insight is that the relatively unmixed European branch of our people created science out of (or in spite of) Christianity. That really gives us a clue as to our Race-Soul.

The ancient Greeks also give great clues in how they celebrated Arete (like the Indo-Aryans had Ṛta, related etymologically), and their philosophical and mathematical and aesthetic contributions give clues.

The Romans and their engineering genius give clues.

Aryans came into the Middle East region about 1000 BC and created the first Persian empire under Cyrus the Great around 550 BC; Persian civilization also gives us clues, although there had already been advanced civilizations present for thousands of years before our arrival, so there was a mixing of cultures and ideas; for example I think Zoroastrianism has perhaps only small amounts of Aryan spirit in it - but maybe I'm wrong; Nietzsche was inspired by Zarathustra/Zoroaster.

We have the clues to start forming a world-view that is grounded in the Soul of our people. Our Race-Soul will guide us on our journey to truth, virtue, Arete, Ṛta, rationalism, scientism, anti-scientism, Divine Consciousness, Self-completion, whatever this big mess is, but you get the gist.

I am convinced that Aryans can uphold and advance our Race-Soul if we put our collective hearts and minds to the task.

Last edited by George Witzgall; June 23rd, 2015 at 03:34 PM.

Old June 23rd, 2015 #2338
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker

Quote:
Aryans came into the Middle East region about 1000 BC and created the first Persian empire under Cyrus the Great around 550 BC; Persian civilization also gives us clues, although there had already been advanced civilizations present for thousands of years before our arrival, so there was a mixing of cultures and ideas; for example I think Zoroastrianism has perhaps only small amounts of Aryan spirit in it - but maybe I'm wrong; Nietzsche was inspired by Zarathustra/Zoroaster.
Nietzsche saw Zarathustra as the most problematic person in history, the original founder of moral dualism and the slave morality. That also made him the most significant person in history, which Nietzsche considered an irony. "Thus Spake Zarathustra" was Nietzsche's chance to have Zarathustra reverse his mistake, and return humanity to the pre-dualistic worldview of the Vedas. Or at least that's my understanding, it's usually hard to tell what Nietzsche's getting at.

I believe Nietzsche is correct in casting Zarathustra in such a central role; my theory is that monotheism, idolatry, and prophecy all originate with Zarathustra's holy war of the Lord against the Devils. It was only later that the polytheistic Hebrews adopted the Persian cosmology.
"Surely people differ in their biologically determined qualities. But discovery of a correlation between some of these qualities is of no scientific interest and of no social significance, except to racists, sexists and the like."

Old June 23rd, 2015 #2339
George Witzgall

For (religious) Jews the most important thing is to be "Good", meaning being a good Jew, obeying the rules of Judaism and the Biblical God, which is abstract and involves a lot of intellectualizing, a lot of thinking and planning, in addition to a lot of worry and fear that you might make a mistake.

For Christians it's "Love"; as long as you love everything you can't really be a bad person and Jesus will most likely forgive your faults; although you're still worried about being Good (it's just that you hope you got that covered by calling God "Jesus").

Nietzsche found these approaches lacking, and was maybe pissed at Zoroaster for simplifying things and making an abstract, externalized Good vs Evil conflict the central pre-occupation (actually in Nietzsche's time Christians were a bit more concerned with rules and formulas for getting into Heaven than they are today where it's all about "Love"; but regardless, Nietzsche didn't approve is my point).

That our ancient ancestors called themselves Aryans (meaning Noble Ones) and set up hierarchies putting the thinkers and warriors on top hints at what they were pre-occupied with: nobility, honor, dignity. And these came not from intellectualizing or being scared, but the opposite - they are innate within us, and we need only stop intellectualizing and emotionalizing to allow our true nature to be revealed.

Note: I'm not saying knowledge and learning is unimportant; to the contrary, it is in our nature to thirst for knowledge, and we owe it to ourselves as Aryans to satisfy this thirst. But I'm saying we can't allow our thoughts and emotions to obscure our true nature, our inherent Aryan-ness, and deceive us, lead us down the wrong path. Hindus call this dharma; Buddhists call it enlightenment. It is our Aryan Race-Soul.

Last edited by George Witzgall; June 23rd, 2015 at 08:00 PM.

Old June 23rd, 2015 #2340
Paul Vogel

Default Being genetically Aryan and feeling an awareness of the "Race-Soul".

Quote:
OK, the preceding post is BS. The whole point of Aryanism is you don't need ancestral ties to provide a sense of nationhood, you get it just from being genetically Aryan and feeling an awareness of the "Race-Soul". So Aryanism provides Aryans with a short-cut to nationhood, assuming it gives them a strong enough feeling of camaraderie that they are willing to fight for a homeland.
Exactly, George, and as does Dr. Pierce's Aryan and Faustian Cosmotheism.

Tags
kevin alfred strom, national alliance, will williams

Thread