YES. (n)iggers are fully human. Let's all sing 'kumbaya' 8 10.81%
YES. (n)iggers look like animals, but they are human 15 20.27%
NO. (n)iggers hang from a different branch altogether 51 68.92%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old November 27th, 2005 #61
Aryan Lord

Aryan Lord

We must return to the concept that to be human is to be Aryan and therefore inferior races such as the negro must be considered as an early attempt of miscegenation or bestiality between Aryans[humans] and apes.

Old November 27th, 2005 #62
Adamic Man

Adamic Man

Well, I distinguish between "man" and "human".

"Man" is a decendent of Adam, the first white man.

Hence my screen name.

"Human" is a contraction of "hued man", i.e a colored individual.

I believe "humans" were on the earth long before "man" came on the scene.

The difference between the two -

"Man" has a SOUL.

"Humans" lack this all-important attribute. This is the fundamental distinction between the white race and all the other races.

This is why we don't want to be around THEM.

This is why they instinctively parasite off US. This is why they view us with a combination of awe and hatred.
AM

Old November 28th, 2005 #63
E. RacismII

Not for sure where you got all this from or if you just read it on some webpage. However, it sounds like you're saying that you believe that blacks were here on Earth long before the whites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamic Man
Well, I distinguish between "man" and "human".

Hence my screen name.

The difference between the two -

"Man" has a SOUL.

"Humans" lack this all-important attribute. This is the fundamental distinction between the white race and all the other races.

This is why we don't want to be around THEM.

This is why they instinctively parasite off US. This is why they view us with a combination of awe and hatred.
AM

Old November 28th, 2005 #64
einzelwesen...

einzelwesen

Quote:
Not for sure where you got all this from or if you just read it on some webpage.
Well...

Quote:

Hence my screen name.

It sounds to me like he's simply talking nonsense.

Human is a contraction of 'hued man', indeed... (FYI, the word is originally from Latin, and came into our language through 'Old French', and then 'Old English'.)

Old November 28th, 2005 #65
betterfuture

betterfuture

in the beginings they were defined as humans until satanist mixed some of them with gorillas. new definition for gorilla mixed
gorilla - a person who treats others violently and roughly, especially for hire: hoodlum, ruffian, thug, tough, informal hooligan, slang goon, hood, see attack/defend, crimes. see thesaurus.
http://www.answers.com/topic/gorilla?method=6

Old November 28th, 2005 #66
SiliconHillbilly

SiliconHillbilly

Are niggers human? You gotta be kidding, right. Human as in Homo Sapiens Sapiens, no fucking way. At best they are a subspecies. If 4% of the DNA in a true human, separates us from a chimp (whole different genus), it obviously would take far less of a difference to qualify niggers as a subspecies.

Old November 28th, 2005 #67
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Antiochus Epiphanes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed
This is true. The modern nigger isn't a hold-over from some pre human ancestor. He has evolved into what he is in response to environmental pressures, the same as humans from the northern hemisphere did. Humans and niggers at some point share a common ancestor, the same as humans and apes, but this does not mean that the nigger is simply a more primitive form of human. The modern ape has also evolved into it's present form, it has not been static genetically, thus the idea that we evolved from "apes" is no more accurate than the idea that we are the same species as the nigger. Until quite recently niggers and humans were becoming more genetically distant from each other. We need to restore that balance of Nature.
Awesomely well said, Fred!

Old November 28th, 2005 #68
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Antiochus Epiphanes

interesting, only 5 out of 54 respondents to this survey say that niggers are human. that's telling, considering that there are far more than 5 dedicated antiracists or jews who come on here and post regularly. maybe they agree with us on this point and they just feel bad for them?

Old November 28th, 2005 #69
E. RacismII

Lol. Even funnier that you take stock in this survey. Its about as valid as going on JDL.com and asking how many think skinheads are human.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
interesting, only 5 out of 54 respondents to this survey say that niggers are human. that's telling, considering that there are far more than 5 dedicated antiracists or jews who come on here and post regularly. maybe they agree with us on this point and they just feel bad for them?

Old November 28th, 2005 #70
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Antiochus Epiphanes

Mr "eracsimII" do tell us more about yourself. whatever attracted you to this forum, are you White, etc.

Old November 28th, 2005 #71
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Anima Eternae

Quote:
interesting, only 5 out of 54 respondents to this survey say that niggers are human
You mean 15 out of 54?

Either way, it's clear many nationalists here don't have a sound grasp of science if we go by the poll results.

Old November 28th, 2005 #72
F.W. Braun
Banned

I said "no", because Niggers are man-ape hybrids; hence, they're not fully human. However, a definition of "human" would be in order when asked such a question.

Old November 28th, 2005 #73
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Anima Eternae

Quote:
Niggers are man-ape hybrids
That's not true, even if they do look like apes.

I think asian girls look kind of feline, but it doesn't mean they're genetically man-cat hybrids.

Old November 28th, 2005 #74
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

odin

Quote:
Originally Posted by E. RacismII
it sounds like you're saying that you believe that blacks were here on Earth long before the whites.
Well, that's what the afro-centric DNA researchers claim.

Old November 29th, 2005 #75
E. RacismII

Lol, sometimes long-headed blondes in a car look like golden retrievers from the back. Would this be canis-blondis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima Eternae
That's not true, even if they do look like apes.

I think asian girls look kind of feline, but it doesn't mean they're genetically man-cat hybrids.

Old November 29th, 2005 #76
einzelwesen...

einzelwesen

Quote:
Human as in Homo Sapiens Sapiens, no fucking way. At best they are a subspecies. If 4% of the DNA in a true human, separates us from a chimp (whole different genus), it obviously would take far less of a difference to qualify niggers as a subspecies.
How much 'drift' is there within the species canis lupus familiaris? Consider how much more 'diverse', in every external characteristic, dogs are.

Quote:
sometimes long-headed blondes in a car look like golden retrievers from the back.
My blood runs cold when I contemplate the girl, or girls, you must have been 'seeing'...

Old December 3rd, 2005 #77
Matthaus Hetzenauer
lege feliciter!

Matthaus Hetzenauer

Quote:
You mean 15 out of 54?

Either way, it's clear many nationalists here don't have a sound grasp of science if we go by the poll results.
All depends. If people here believe niggers are an altogether different species from the rest of us humans, then yes, I might agree with you. (But you yourself know damn well that niggers are more closely related to apes than any other race -- in features and in manner).

If however, they believe niggers do not act like civilized human beings and exhibit traits more commonly found in animals...then I'd say there's no debate to be had at all. Wouldn't you agree?

Old December 3rd, 2005 #78
E. RacismII

That's sadly evident through the quality of some of their posts!

Quote:
You mean 15 out of 54?

Old December 3rd, 2005 #79
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

odin

Quote:
Actually, the poll results clearly show WN's have a firm grasp on science and race. (n)iggers are in a different sub-species than fully modern (White) humans. You and your little friend, e. coli, will just have to deal with it.

Old December 3rd, 2005 #80
E. RacismII

Lol, ok Odum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin
Actually, the poll results clearly show WN's have a firm grasp on science and race. (n)iggers are in a different sub-species than fully modern (White) humans. You and your little friend, e. coli, will just have to deal with it.

Thread