VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 15th, 2008 #1
F.W. Braun
Banned

Thumbs up "One in a Million" by Guns & Roses [best redneck song ever?]

Now, I was born in the '70's so I used to listen to those guys all the time. One in a Million really spoke to me.

Old November 15th, 2008 #2
Brett Quinn
Banned

Guess I needed
Sometime to get away
I needed some peace of mind
Some peace of mind that'll stay
So I thumbed it
Down to sixth and L.A.
Maybe your greyhound
Could be my way
Police and niggers
That's right
Get out of my way
Don't need to buy none of your
Goldchains today
I don't need no bracelets
Clamped in front of my back
Just need my ticket till then
Won't you cut me some slack

Chorus:

You're one in a million
Yeah, that's what you are
You're one in a million, babe
You are a shooting star
Maybe someday we'll see you
Before you make us cry
You know we tried to reach you
But you were much to high
Much too high
Much too high
Much too high

Immigrants and faggots
They make no sense to me
They come to our country
And think they'll do as they please
Like start some mini Iran
Or spread some fucking disease
They talk so many goddamn ways
It's all Greek to me
Well some say I'm lazy
And others say that's just me
Some say I'm crazy
I guess I'll always be
But it's been such a long time
Since I knew right from wrong
It's all the means to an end, I,
I keep on movin' along

Chorus

Radicals and racists
Don't point your finger at me
I'm a small town white boy
Just tryin' to make ends meet
Don't need your religion
Don't watch that much TV
Just makin' my livin', baby,
Well that's enough for me

Didn't they take a lot of heat for this song?

Old November 15th, 2008 #3
McKinley
coast to coast WN

That is my favorite G&R song.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old November 15th, 2008 #4
F.W. Braun
Banned

Guns N' Roses - One In A Million lyrics.

Old November 15th, 2008 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

It's a great song and was very popular - but never played on the radio. More proof that profits take second place to politics when it comes to mass media, contrary to the lies of the leftists.

Old November 15th, 2008 #6
Vox Populae
Banned

Sorry! G & R is a very bad example of the experience of "being white". Maybe more of as an example of "what can go terribly wrong with being white" but please let's not offer up G & R as an example of the accomplishments of our race unless we're talking what it has become. We were once a builder of nations, an innovator, an intellectual beacon that "life doesn't have to be bleak without hope or purpose". We were once dedicated to the advancement of our species. G & R is an example of our species demise, its fall in to gutter. G & R is fodder for the common gutter trash. They speak to the thug, the barbarian. This is not what our race promised to the world. We promised advancement, meaning, that our lives had purpose and that purpose was to move closer to our creator. Not to be a part of nature but to rise above it. We once promised hope for a truce with Earth to become a part of our environment, not a slayer of it. G & R represents corporatism and immorality and disgust with the human form.

Besides Slash is a jew, fuck em! He needs a bloody smile below his chin!

Old November 15th, 2008 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

No one said GnR was an example of being White, we said it was a good song. It's a legitimate, understandable, artistic reaction to multiculturalism as experienced by ordinary whites like Bill Bailey.

Old November 15th, 2008 #8
Vox Populae
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
No one said GnR was an example of being White, we said it was a good song. It's a legitimate, understandable, artistic reaction to multiculturalism as experienced by ordinary whites like Bill Bailey.
You were tricked! They said; 'hey white guy, come over here and be white trash with the rest of your tribe and you said: "Cool! Can I wear a bandana and a cutoff jean jacket?" and they said "Sure! It's really you!"

Old November 15th, 2008 #9
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Speaking of radio, there must be ten million songs out there. And about a hundred thousand of them are good.

So why do radio stations across the country stick to a playlist of no more than 5,000 of the world's songs?

Day after day, week after week, month after month, my "local, independent, alternative" radio station plays the same songs over and over and over and over again.

Seriously, their playlists contains 500 songs and they play them each day, without fail, on shuffle.

I don't understand American radio.

If they play the Rolling Stones, they'll play one of 4 or 5 of their biggest hits. Even though the Rolling Stones have 20 or more good songs to choose from. If they play Led Zeppelin, they'll play one of 4 or 5 of their biggest hits. Even though Led Zeppelin has 20 or more good songs to choose from. I don't get it. Variety is dead in the Kwa. Conformity is the order of the day. It's like the forces of radio have deemed that this is all that radio can play, and they can't play anything more.

I'll shut up now and go buy high def radio.

It just pisses me off when my local alternative radio station advertises itself as "local independent alternative" when it's nothing but "pop dependent mainstream".

Old November 15th, 2008 #10
F.W. Braun
Banned

You need to relax and get laid, Vox.

Old November 15th, 2008 #11
Vox Populae
Banned

Please!! I'm rolling in anger!! Let's talk legends! YES! Zeppelin! Supertramp!! Groups that would play three hour sets and actually entertain you and then come back after a 5 minute repieeve and give you another 1 hour encore. God Damn It! You're talking about a bunch of Wannabee Queers that play 45 minutes and come back with different clothes on after a 30 minute break. Fuck this! You people do not know what "White Rock Music" used to be like!

Old November 15th, 2008 #12
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox Populae View Post
Please!! I'm rolling in anger!! Let's talk legends! YES! Zeppelin! Supertramp!! Groups that would play three hour sets and actually entertain you and then come back after a 5 minute repieeve and give you another 1 hour encore. God Damn It! You're talking about a bunch of Wannabee Queers that play 45 minutes and come back with different clothes on after a 30 minute break. Fuck this! You people do not know what "White Rock Music" used to be like!
I've seen GNR three times. While they never went three hours, they always put on a fantastic show. Physically speaking, Axl put a lot more into 90 minutes than Robert Plant did in double the time. I don't remember him ever doing a wardrobe change, either.

And from what I've heard about Led Zeppelin, they were hardly shining examples of honorable White living.

Last edited by Myles; November 15th, 2008 at 02:22 AM.

Old November 15th, 2008 #13
Amy Moore
Kikenverminologist

I much prefer the Ian Stuart version of "one in a million". It sends chills up my spine. That song is one of my favorites to listen to late night when kids are sleeping and I have time to myself.
Boudicca 60 AD-I am fighting as an ordinary person for my lost freedom,my bruised body and my outraged daughters.Consider how many of you are fighting and why!Then you will win this battle, or perish.

Old November 15th, 2008 #14
Vox Populae
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myles View Post
I've seen GNR three times. While they never went three hours, they always put on a fantastic show. Physically speaking, Axl put a lot more into 90 minutes than Robert Plant did in double the time. I don't remember him ever doing a wardrobe change, either.

And from what I've heard about Led Zeppelin, they were hardly shining examples of honorable White living.
The Robert Plant reduction is true and I will give you that. Plant is a limey and WE ARE AMERICANS. We shun all that is limey. Limeys are piss-poor examples of being white and they frequently embrace all that is dimissive of being white in favor of being "Oh What serverance do we pay to the jew?" Our own beginnings as a nation demand that we recognize the role the limey played in our enslavement as Irish, German, etc. However, in the 1960's/70's they also played a small role in acknowledging that we as whites had a common bond that did not speak to other races and for a brief moment we once again bonded across the big pond and agreed.

Old November 15th, 2008 #15
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemissevil View Post
I much prefer the Ian Stuart version of "one in a million". It sends chills up my spine. That song is one of my favorites to listen to late night when kids are sleeping and I have time to myself.
Yea I also prefer the Ian version.. since he cut out all the "you were much to high" parts

Old November 15th, 2008 #16
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
You were tricked! They said; 'hey white guy, come over here and be white trash with the rest of your tribe and you said: "Cool! Can I wear a bandana and a cutoff jean jacket?" and they said "Sure! It's really you!"
Uh...no? The whole point is that this song has never once been played on the jew's radio because of the political content of the lyrics.

Old November 15th, 2008 #17
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Quote:
The Robert Plant reduction is true and I will give you that. Plant is a limey and WE ARE AMERICANS. We shun all that is limey. Limeys are piss-poor examples of being white and they frequently embrace all that is dimissive of being white in favor of being "Oh What serverance do we pay to the jew?"
You seem to be forgetting that there would be no America were it not for the "limeys." All European nations have their dark moments, no doubt about that, but as a whole I find it impossible not to respect British history. And I don't consider myself an American. I'm a White man who happens to have been born here. The official policy of this place hates, legislates and discriminates against my kind every step of the way. Besides, everything you've written here is currently applicable to every "white" Western nation.

Please enjoy this typical early-90s GNR piece and relax, my friend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo1_Bo5fAYQ

Last edited by Myles; November 15th, 2008 at 03:02 AM.

Old November 15th, 2008 #18
Alex Linder
Administrator

Rock is all degenerate: unearned eargasms - no heavy lifting involved. But I don't think classical music is much different or better.

Also I don't know how you guys could like Stuart better than Axl. Axl's voice is unique. Stuart's voice I don't like.

Old November 15th, 2008 #19
Vox Populae
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myles View Post
You seem to be forgetting that there would be no America were it not for the "limeys." All European nations have their dark moments, no doubt about that, but as a whole I find it impossible not to respect British history. And I don't consider myself an American. I'm a White man who happens to have been born here. The official policy of this place hates, legislates and discriminates against my kind every step of the way. Besides, everything you've written here is currently applicable to every "white" Western nation.

Please enjoy this typical early-90s GNR piece and relax, my friend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo1_Bo5fAYQ
My heritage is Irish, I feel it every day of my life from my temperament to my blood pressure to the feeling of ease I have on rainy days. I find it REAL easy to piss on anything limey. FUCK THE LIMEYS AND ESPECIALLY THE WELSH. THEY FUCKED MY PEOPLE!

Old November 15th, 2008 #20
Brett Quinn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Rock is all degenerate: unearned eargasms - no heavy lifting involved. But I don't think classical music is much different or better.
That's interesting. How can you compare rock and classical music? What constitutes music if not classical?

Thread