Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 21st, 2009 #1
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Default Who keeps 'The List'? I want this fucker's name on it.

Who keeps 'The List'? I want this fucker's name on it.

Quote:
JACKSON, Miss. (AP) - An Adams County man who tied his dog to a tree, doused it with a flammable liquid and burned it alive has been sentenced to six months in county jail and ordered to pay a $1,000 fine.

Authorities say 20-year-old Travis Bradford pleaded guilty Thursday in justice court to malicious injury of a dog, a misdemeanor. Authorities say he was sentenced to the maximum penalty the law allows and ordered to undergo a psychiatric evaluation.

Adams County Sheriff's Investigator Gerald Mooney says Bradford set the year-old female pit bull ablaze in a neighbor's yard. The woman called police but the dog had to be euthanized because of its injuries.
http://www.wdam.com/global/story.asp?s=10043513

Old March 21st, 2009 #2
Gracey

Wow, just wow. I can not even wrap my head around the idea some people can behave like this. What could possibly make someone think it is ok to set a defenseless animal on fire like that. And why is this behavior only a misdemeanor still?

Old March 21st, 2009 #3
A.S.
Diligence

People reveal a lot about who they are by the way they treat defenseless animals, and I have always been disgusted by these douche bags who torture them. This kid went beyond simply tormenting a dog like many stupid teens do, he actually burned it alive. This shows he's got potential to be a serious menace, it's likely only a matter of time before he graduates to harming other people instead of just animals.

Old March 21st, 2009 #4
Peer Fischer

I'm guessing since the dog was a pit bull the perp was likely a nigger? "Travis" could go either way. I don't see a photo at the link.

Old March 21st, 2009 #5
Georgie

10 ZOGbucks says this guy becomes a serious killer later in his life.

Old March 21st, 2009 #6
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Angry

Trying to find a picture of this bastard. No luck so far.

Old March 21st, 2009 #7
brutus

RE: General_Lee

Quote:
Who keeps 'The List'? I want this fucker's name on it.
Sorry, The List is strictly reserved for jews and their enablers.

Scumbags like this guy should be handled locally by the nearest neighbor who owns a shotgun.

Old March 21st, 2009 #8
psychologicalshock
Banned

This guy wasn't a kid, by 20 you really need to develop sound judgment.

Old March 22nd, 2009 #9
Brad
Anti-semite Pro-human

'Travis' from Jackson, and you shitheads are talking about this 'guy?'
And 'Oh, how can people do this?'

Common among niggers, you should now this by now.

B.B. aka Arbiter of all truth.

Old March 22nd, 2009 #10
TwistedCross
Smart Ass White Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
RE: General_Lee

Sorry, The List is strictly reserved for jews and their enablers.

Scumbags like this guy should be handled locally by the nearest neighbor who owns a shotgun.

Guess we just add the socially inept judge, and probably kike, who made the maximum penalty for something like this only 6 months.

VNN: for entertainment purposes only.

Old March 22nd, 2009 #11
Nick Apleece

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale VanderMeer View Post
Trying to find a picture of this bastard. No luck so far.
Confirmed, it's a nigger.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=450085388

Old March 22nd, 2009 #12
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

I knew it was a nigger....Otherwise the judge would have found a way to give him more time.

Old March 22nd, 2009 #13
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Quote:
knew it was a nigger....Otherwise the judge would have found a way to give him more time.
...and the story would have made the national news.

Old March 22nd, 2009 #14
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Angry

This nig is going on my 'list', but you can put him on the main 'list' also.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Apleece View Post

Old March 22nd, 2009 #15
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer Fischer View Post
I'm guessing since the dog was a pit bull the perp was likely a nigger? "Travis" could go either way. I don't see a photo at the link.
Yes, he's definitely a nigger. I should have been more clear. When the subject of discussion is from Natchez, MS that's 80/20 odds right there that he's 'of african heritage'. Add to that the fact that he owns a pit bull, that brings the odds to 99/1. Add to that, that he ties said pit bull to a tree and burns it alive and you're at 99.9999999 that your dealing with a nig.

Old March 22nd, 2009 #16
Justin Lee
Ιuστην Λεε

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
You're too kind.

Unless, you're going to shove it up his ass after letting him writhe in pain for a few hours after a gut shot and blowing his kneecaps off.

Then we're on the same page. I oppose quick deaths for scumbags.

Fuck lynching. Bring back impalement.
Drift gently into mental illness

Old March 22nd, 2009 #17
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgie View Post
10 ZOGbucks says this guy becomes a serious killer later in his life.
Have read that most serial killers exhibit at least one of these three behaviors in youth: pyromania, animal torture, (i forget the third - bedwetting maybe).

Anyone who would torture an animal like this should be shot in the head and dumped on a pile. That's how a civilized society would treat such matters. You can't reform people. It's unfair to expect the rest to tolerate sadistic freaks or pay for their prisoning. In general we need lots less laws and prisons, lots more executions.

These power and respect-hungry freaks too often become cops and prison wards. Shitbags of low IQ who cant earn respect thru achievement are drawn to copping and military like flies to shit.

Cops and military always grow their own. All government rolls its own. It creates the problems it uses as pretext for expansion. In cop terms that means turning legal activities into crimes so it can grow its budget and size. Thus we get war on drugs. The particulars of the type in power determines the specifics of the X in "war on X" but the general rule holds always, even in all-White society.

They call us/me nazis but I'm not. I'm not a liberal like Hitler. I believe and have written that the proper policy towards jews is not legally discriminating against them but executing them. Separation works for Whites and Asians, but for jews, the policy of extermination is correct. The correct policy on the home front is not dictatorship, not centralization, but decentralization. That is the only policy that reflects the White man's nature as he strives to better his species.

The best new website of the last couple years is "stuff white people like," and if you haven't read it, look it up and do so. It's worth more than reading 100 more repetive WN screeds you already know by heart. It gives you a different perspective on what we are, and what I think we see from it is just how much our kind is driven by one-upsmanship. How much this almost defines us as a race, for good and for bad. The good is the incredible fruitfulness of our individualism; the bad is it makes it more difficult for us to unify in our own defense.

White society is only possible basis for White individualism. This is the paradox we must resolve to provide a future worth living for our posterity.

Old March 22nd, 2009 #18
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Default HE"s BACK!!!!!

HE's BACK!!!!!!

Old March 22nd, 2009 #19
Maxine Grey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Apleece View Post
Then tie him to a tree and set fire to it. See if the sicko likes that.

Old March 22nd, 2009 #20
Alex Linder
Administrator

Problem with middle-class whites is altho they'll be horrified by this story, they'll not see that the animal treatment they demand is not a univerasal standard but a White standard. Torturing animals is gook/nigger normal. Animal-protection laws are White normal. Try to convey this to them. Using this or Vick case as your news peg for general theme is way to draw people in.

Tags
savage nig crime, tnb

Thread