Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Clownage > Nutzpah Lounge > Opposition > Opposing Views
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Are Niggers Human?
YES. (n)iggers are fully human. Let's all sing 'kumbaya' 8 10.81%
YES. (n)iggers look like animals, but they are human 15 20.27%
NO. (n)iggers hang from a different branch altogether 51 68.92%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old November 8th, 2005 #41
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by einzelwesen
That's not at all an apt comparison. Horses and donkeys readily interbreed, but their offspring is almost never viable- that is, the offspring of such a breeding is almost always completely incapable of breeding.
So, you're saying that niggers are slightly closer to humans (Whites) than donkeys are to horses? Okay, I can agree with that.

Old November 8th, 2005 #42
J-Svensson...

Its threads like this why WNism will always be seen as a laughing stock.

Old November 8th, 2005 #43
PastorTroy

Default Look who's talking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoaxThis
Sure he is -- it's a perfectly legitimate theory/observation. For decades scientists have been searching for the "missing link" between man and ape. The nigger is -- by far -- the most simian-like in appearance, he has the lowest intelligence level amongst all peoples, and he exhibits the most animalistic behavior of any sub-race on the planet. I suppose you're going to tell me that other races better fit these distinct ape-like characteristics?!

Just what is your problem, gorilla-banger??
If we are using intelligence level as a characteristic then you (HoaxThis) would be classified as a retarded monkey. Not just a regular monkey but a retarded monkey. Not only you have a very limited vocabulary because you always use the same words on your posts but you have yet to post something of substance. At least your fellow WNs manage to raise legitimate points every now and then.

Old November 9th, 2005 #44
Anchorage Activist

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin
That is where I disagree. I will begrudgingly accept niggers as part of the genus Homo, but I do not accept them into the species Homo Sapien. I believe niggers are best classified here:

Australopithecus africanus
That's the African version. I propose a different genus type for the American version

Australopithecus cocainus

Old November 9th, 2005 #45
SlagMaster

Frogs and the French have like demenors.

Nigger are some lower branch of the evolution to the real human race;
however there progress became static, and you are left with something
that has remained unchanged for millions of years.

In the normal order of evolution these degenerate branchs were wiped
out, by the higher orders.

By some fluke this Nigger branch was not.
Most likely from being isolated in africa; a way from the human race.

Old November 9th, 2005 #46
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Quote:
Nigger are some lower branch of the evolution to the real human race;
however there progress became static, and you are left with something
that has remained unchanged for millions of years
Niggers haven't been around for millions of years.

Old November 9th, 2005 #47
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

OK, 100,000s of years.

Old November 9th, 2005 #48
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Default Gotcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastorTroy
If we are using intelligence level as a characteristic then you (HoaxThis) would be classified as a retarded monkey. Not just a regular monkey but a retarded monkey. Not only you have a very limited vocabulary because you always use the same words on your posts but you have yet to post something of substance. At least your fellow WNs manage to raise legitimate points every now and then.
Just get a load of who is talking "monkey" here -- a "White" man married to a nigger.

I notice you didn't even bother to refute ONE point I made regarding niggers and their proximity to apes. Simply put: you've copped-out yet once again. You can't handle me and you know it.

And as far as my vocabulary goes, gorilla-banger, I can out-write you (more interesting, better-argued, literate, and coherent posts) anytime.

Old November 9th, 2005 #49
einzelwesen...

Quote:
So, you're saying that niggers are slightly closer to humans (Whites) than donkeys are to horses? Okay, I can agree with that.
I'm saying that it wasn't a good example, that's all. I didn't choose the example.

Given that no-one has ever delineated exactly how much genetic difference there has to be before a species becomes a different (sub-)species, past a certain point, this is a pointless discussion. And even if you do hate them, I don't see that they have to be a different species in order for you to hate them.

Old November 9th, 2005 #50
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Default You're saying I use the same words in my posts?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastorTroy
you always use the same words on your posts
I do not use the same words in (not "on", Mr. Grammar ) my posts! Where do you get the notion that I use the same words in my posts?! Ask anyone here -- they'll tell you I don't use the same words in my posts. Where do you get this notion?!? Ask the mods -- they'll tell you I don't use the same words in my posts! Why would I use the same words in my posts???

Really! Gorilla-banger claiming I use the same words in my posts!

Old November 9th, 2005 #51
SlagMaster

" Niggers haven't been around for millions of years "

Old November 9th, 2005 #52
ragnar

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoaxThis
I do not use the same words in (not "on", Mr. Grammar ) my posts! Where do you get the notion that I use the same words in my posts?! Ask anyone here -- they'll tell you I don't use the same words in my posts. Where do you get this notion?!? Ask the mods -- they'll tell you I don't use the same words in my posts! Why would I use the same words in my posts???

Really! Gorilla-banger claiming I use the same words in my posts!
that's very funny. a fly marrying a bumblebee. I told ya I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me...why didn't ya believe me? and so on.

Old November 9th, 2005 #53
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by einzelwesen
even if you do hate them, I don't see that they have to be a different species in order for you to hate them.
Agreed. But at the same time, I don't have to "hate" something in order to point out that it is a different species from me.

Imagine if the government suddenly added grizzly bears to the protected classes of the civil rights act. "You must give preferential treatment to grizzlies in hiring and housing; You must allow grizzlies into your schools (where your daughters will be indoctrinated to have sex with grizzlies).

Would it be wrong to point out that grizzlies and humans are different?

Old November 9th, 2005 #54
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlagMaster

Australopithecus africanus (3-2.3 million B.C.) occupied Taung Southern Africa.

Niggers aren't Australopithecus africanus.

Old November 9th, 2005 #55
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima Eternae
Niggers aren't Australopithecus africanus.
Well, they're damn close.

Old November 9th, 2005 #56
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

In terms of hideousness? Sure.

Genetically or anthropologically? Not at all.

Old November 9th, 2005 #57
SlagMaster

Default Dawn Of The Modern NIGGER

- Australopithecus africanus -
A. africanus existed between 3 and 2 million years ago. It is similar to afarensis, and was also bipedal, but body size was slightly greater. Brain size may also have been slightly larger, ranging between 420 and 500 cc. This is a little larger than chimp brains (despite a similar body size), but still not advanced in the areas necessary for speech. . Although the teeth and jaws of africanus are much larger than those of humans, they are far more similar to human teeth than to those of apes (Johanson and Edey 1981). The shape of the jaw is now fully parabolic, like that of humans, and the size of the canine teeth is further reduced compared to afarensis.

Sounds like Niggers were around at 1 million B.C.
In another million years it would be the Nigger of today.

Old November 9th, 2005 #58
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Quote:
Brain size may also have been slightly larger, ranging between 420 and 500 cc.
Negro brain size is around 1200cc.

Quote:
In another million years it would be the Nigger of today.
That's overly simplistic. Negroes (and all races, really) are very recent historically.

Old November 25th, 2005 #59
Cowan Huberty

NO,they are a curse

Don't forget to flush or a nigger will grow..

White Power!

Old November 26th, 2005 #60
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima Eternae
That's overly simplistic. Negroes (and all races, really) are very recent historically.
This is true. The modern nigger isn't a hold-over from some pre human ancestor. He has evolved into what he is in response to environmental pressures, the same as humans from the northern hemisphere did. Humans and niggers at some point share a common ancestor, the same as humans and apes, but this does not mean that the nigger is simply a more primitive form of human. The modern ape has also evolved into it's present form, it has not been static genetically, thus the idea that we evolved from "apes" is no more accurate than the idea that we are the same species as the nigger. Until quite recently niggers and humans were becoming more genetically distant from each other. We need to restore that balance of Nature.

Thread