Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 30th, 2004 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default #1 Jonas Salk Thread - Big Jew FRAUD (like Einstein)

VNN World Exclusive: Jonas Salk Revealed the Greatest Kike Fraud Since Einstein

by Alex Linder

30 August 2004

In which it is revealed that the ONE jew ALWAYS cited by goy and kike alike as the great Savior of Aryan health via cure for polio is just another kike fraud, like E=mc2-stealing jew Einstein. Salk actually KILLED KIDS and claimed credit for a cure he had NOTHING TO DO WITH. And, as with Einstein, so with Salk, the tribesmen in the media created the myth that is now used to shield the Tribe from goy outrage over their latest spying/smearing/murdering campaign.

"Oh, but we saved you from polio!"

NO YOU DIDN'T, YOU FUCKING LYING KIKES.]

FRED REED wrote:

One day a fellow named Salk came out of a laboratory somewhere and said, "Hey, I've got this vaccine...." A bit later, a guy named Sabin came out of another laboratory, and said, "Hey, if we do thus and so and put it on sugar cubes, see, it will be oral...." You can't imagine how welcome that vaccine was. Parents grabbed their children by the hair and sprinted through doors, sometimes not bothering to open them, to get to the clinic. Polio just flat disappeared.

Hint: Salk and Sabin were not Rastafarians. ("Jews Destroy American Iron Lung Industry.")

Alex,

An acquaintence of mine, whose father knew Salk, tells quite a different story -- one that would undo Jonas Salk's legacy. My friend is Dr. Glaister E. Elmer, retired Sociology Professor from Notre Dame, and husband of Dr. Evelyn Elmer, herself a retired Sociology Professor from the U. of Indiana. His father was a research scientist at the University of Pittsburgh.

Consider the following:

...much like that guy Salk at Pitt who ripped off the polio stuff, became famous and killed a lot of kids, is now, via the media, the only one known by the public or in our "educational" systems....

At that time, the Mellon research Labs were associated with The University of Pittsburgh. Up on the hill behind the Pitt Stadium were some barracks left over from WW I. Some were used by the Chem. Dept. and at least one was assigned to Dr. King. He was world renowned and the biochemists referred to him as "The King". Two of his sons were Pi Kappa Alpha frat brothers of mine, but I knew the Kings via Pitt faculty and social affairs, we had been in each others homes with our parents, etc.

My Dad was Dean of Social Work and Head of the Sociology Dept. and my mother was very active in women's activities in which Mrs. King was also active. Dr. King, among many other breakthroughs, had synthesized vitamin C.
Jonas Salk was a graduate assistant at the U. of MI where among other respected labs King sent samples of their work on polio. They were to find irrelevent or dangerous substances and to determine if there was a reduction of live polio virus as the obective was to completely eliminate living organizims without destroying the vaccine effectiveness. The techniques they were using appeared to be effective and samples improved, but it was tricky and potentially dangerous and that is the reasons for the other labs' involvement. As a not highly respected and unimportant graduate assistant, Salk's duty at MI. required him to open the mail, and to distribute the samples to the various researchers for their investigations and reports. Then he was to collect the reseach reports and samples to mail back to Pitt and King. After a while his tribesmen at MI started calling the materials and data from King's group "Salk's samples" as he was the messenger. He liked that. Others apparently kidded about "Salk's samples," and he liked that. He applied to Pitt as a la assistant with glowing recommendations from his tribesmen. As he should have at least a vague idea of what King's group was working on, with his U. of MI. recommendations,they accepted him for a low level appointment. Apparently without Pitt knowing it the kidding and tribal support at the U. of Mi. had developed into their calling the samples from Pitt "Salk's cure for polio." His tribesmen in the media and at The U. of MI with or without his knowledge made world headlines with the "Jonas Salk Cure For Polio" and he apparently got the samples into unauthorized labs for unauthorized use whether they were "private" or drug company labs. Anyway SAlk was instantly famous and the material was distributed with live polio included. Of course a lot of kids got polio and many died.

King, Hoffman and Longenecker were pulling their hair. They met at our house several times as we were close friends, my dad spoke "Sweitzer Deutch" with Hoffman, and they thought that he had more knowledge of "tribal behavior", political, and media control and behavior than they did. Of course many aspects and details were discussed as they were initially afraid that Pitt, Mellon Reseach Labs. and they would be the fall guys. There may be official records on compensation provided to the families of the polio victums and even to the members of King's team.

Two of King's sons were frat.(Pi Kappa Alpha) brothers of mine at Pitt and our parents were quite close.

Klaus Hoffman was from Switzerland and was so disgusted about Salk he went home, and I understood that he started his own lab. He used to come to our house to jabber in "Sweitzer Deutch" with my dad, and my dad corresponded with him and I guess visited him a time or two in Switzerland.

I used to date Longenecker's secretary who had been my sister's "little sister" in ZTA. He was made Dean of the Grad. School at Pitt with offices just a couple of floors above my dads. Then he was made the first non-M.D. to head a major U.S. Med. School because they had tribal problems and a media stink developed re an approach to cancer treatment and they needed someone with appropriate experience to save the image of the Univ. of Illinois Med. School. From there he became president of Tulane where I kept some contact with him. It always suprized me that the tribesmen and their media didn't wipe him out before Tulane, but maybe they thought that Tulane was no big deal.
P.S. I don't know how interested you are or how much trouble it would be to find it, but not too long after the above happened, the Saturday Evening Post had an article (maybe a short series) which at least hinted at some of the problems with Salk. Of course, now it is taboo to question anything about the "god."

END

[Lesson one: If a jew says it, DON'T BELIEVE IT.

Lesson two: If it's printed in a jew paper, or broadcast over jew TV, ITZ A FUCKING LIE.]

Conclusion: NO JEWS. JUST RIGHT.

ALEX LINDER

Old August 30th, 2004 #2
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

great story main page it! it would be cool to find that article refered to.

Old August 30th, 2004 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
great story main page it! it would be cool to find that article refered to.
it is on main page.

yeah, i'm going to do some google try to dig up more.

Old August 30th, 2004 #4
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

...before the 1900's, immunity was acquired primarily during infancy because sanitation conditions were poor and efforts at sewage and water treatment were primitive. Babies were frequently exposed to polioviruses. These infants did not contract the disease because their mothers¹ antibodies were passed on to them through breast feeding. The babies then developed their own antibodies to the virus.

That kike Salk is even worse than I though. He didn't just steal the vaccin, he started distributing it before it was "safe", probably because "even the best of the goyim should be killed".

Old August 30th, 2004 #5
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

The principle idea of vaccination is that you use dead virus material or a weaker virus to stimulate the body's resistance against the real virus. Bacterial vaccines use the same idea.
That is a good idea. Vaccination has been invented by Aryans.

However, there is no way of telling what the pharmaceutical company did to produce the vaccin. It is not to be trusted.

I wouldn't know how to resist jew/state-compelled vaccination. Maybe you can just calmly and courteously refuse and see what happens.

Old September 1st, 2004 #6
Bragi

Default Keep the kosher knives away from the white infant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelhaken
I'm glad we finally got around to the very notion of vaccination (not just polio). Chiropractors have been warning us of their deadly effects for decades. Consider this common sense exercise: viruses mutate, right? That's what they do, that's why they're so problematic for people. A vaccine is just a "snapshot" of a virus in that particular form (which is why AIDS will never be cured), which has already mutated countless times by the time the research is even completed.

Tetanus is another hoax. You don't get it from stepping on rusty nails, folks. It's found (rarely) in livestock feces in rural areas; so you won't get it from Fido or Kitty.

I'm in a quandry right now: my first will be born sometime in December. I've known about the dangers of vaccinations for some time. I suggested rejecting the whole course of vaccinations, but my wife informed me that we are legally compelled to vaccinate our kid.

What to do?
If it's a boy, avoid another jewish abomination that has infested the west: circumcision. It's unnecessary and unnatural, kind of like the jews themselves. Unfortunately this jewish abomination has spread all over the West like a disease of it's own.

Did you know that the full name of the ADL is The Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith.

B'nai B'rith means "brotherhood of the circumcised". The jews are so demented that they name their anti-free speech cult "brotherhood of the sliced off foreskins".

Maybe we should make some "I had my penis mutilated in a jewish-inspired ritual when I was an infant" t-shirts.

Circumcision: the jews' first act of hate against the white male.

Old September 1st, 2004 #7
Bragi

Some additional reading on Jonas Salk the jewish fraud and mass murderer.

http://christianparty.net/salk.htm

It's from the Christian Party and we all know Christians never lie.

Old October 28th, 2014 #8
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bragi View Post
...Maybe we should make some "I had my penis mutilated in a jewish-inspired ritual when I was an infant" t-shirts...
Or dress a stuffed tapir in one of these to leave on a certain doorstep?

Old September 1st, 2004 #9
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keystone
That "story" is wrong on so many levels it's not even funny.

Charles Glen King isolated and synthesized vitamin C in 1931-32 in his own lab at Thaw Hall, at the University of Pittsburgh, which is still in use today.

The old Army barracks which the Chem Dept used on "Cardiac Hill" behind Pitt Stadium burned down a few years later and were never used by King or Jonas Salk.

King left Pitt in the early 40's to concentrate on nutrition science exclusively. He never had anything to do with the polio vaccine. Salk arrived at Pitt in 1947.

Researchers at Harvard came up with a way to grow viruses on small bits of tissue culture without a host organism (chicken embryo). That allowed Salk to grow a shitload of polio virus for study. It's also in the public record.

I'm from Pittsburgh and attended Pitt. You can fool some of the people some of the time.....

This email sounds similar to the "New Yorker's" tale about the drunken Orthodox jew on the subway train. Bogus.

You can do better than this, Linder.
I'd like to keep an open mind until all the evidence is in...if it's ok with you, Key?

Old September 1st, 2004 #10
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

you still dont get vnn do you? its turning jew modalities back on jews. it is, sauce for the gander.

I dont give 2 shits about jonas salk. if somebody is lying their ass off about him, what do I care? it will only be a drop of spit back into the ocean of jewish lies.

Old September 1st, 2004 #11
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

"Veritas? Quod est veritas?"

I want the revenge on the Christkillers who've of late done a number on our country. I think they should be dealt with like the Abligensians. God will know his own.

Old September 1st, 2004 #12
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Hey Jacob cheated the fuck out of Esau didnt he? And yet he retained the stolen birthright. You think about that.

Old September 1st, 2004 #13
Steve B
Banned

Look gents, instead of getting into a pissing contest with Glex...I mean Keystone, lets try to look at this thing as White Nationalist detectives. I posted a link which puts Hofman and Longnecker along with king at Pitt at about the same time as Salk was. So something in what linder posted has a ring of truth to it.

So lets go with it! There are some smart SOB's on this board...now get yer asses in gear and help Herr Linder out, instead of us always waiting for Alex to lead the way!

Old September 1st, 2004 #14
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
I'll bet you a dime to a doughnut this Sociology team of Elmers mentioned in the article have a WN slant to them. Bet ya.
You mean as opposed to those o' so unslanted, honest to the core, just the facts maam....jewsmedia?

Quote:
I'm not sticking up for Salk, Steve B. I'm trying to cut through the Web propaganda that dishonorable WN writers use as facts to rally the troops.
Ahh those evil dishonorable White Nationalists again! What are they up to next? How dare they impune the memory of such a great jewish scientist like Jonas Salk! Hell, if'n it wasn't fo him awls uz whites guys be in wheel jairs! Yee Haww!!!

Quote:
Don't you think white folk deserve the truth?
Yes I do, thats why I want more information instead of just your word that it's "shyte" That plus the fact you poo-pooed it from the get go has my curiosity peaked.

Old September 1st, 2004 #15
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Wow. Flowery!

I'm just stating facts. You get alot of BS chain-emails like that on the Web with little or no basis in reality.

Linder should know better.

Keystone

Hmmm, the trail grows warmer!

"When the war was over he(KLAUS HOFMANN) applied for a position at the University of Pittsburgh, which was to become his scientific home for the next 51 years. At that time the university had no strong research program, but the newly appointed dean for research, Herbert Longenecker, was given the task of remedying that situation. He hired Hofmann and several other young scientists as assistant research professors for the express purpose of building a research component in the natural sciences".

http://www.nap.edu/html/biomems/khofmann.html

Tags
#1, jew fraud, jonas salk

Thread