VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 14th, 2005 #61
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddawg
I love Irony and you are full of it. Your site is nothing but obscene and insulting your entire crew should be banished to the opposition forum. Maybe if you people actually sat down and read your Bibles ..............
Insulting to who?

Are you a Jew?

By what authority do you speak for God?

Old June 14th, 2005 #62
_DC_

Quote:
I love Irony and you are full of it. Your site is nothing but obscene and insulting your entire crew should be banished to the opposition forum. Maybe if you people actually sat down and read your Bibles you would realize that your hate is wrong. Just remember For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. There are no "whites only" signs on Heavens gates. Of cousre the Bible was mainly written by them Jooooossssssssssssss that you guys hate so much so I doubt you will be seeing the Gates of Heaven anyway.
If mass immigration is so good, why don't they have it in Somalia?

Old June 14th, 2005 #63
Maddawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
Insulting to who?

Are you a Jew?

Insulting to every right thinking American. Any site that not only allows but, encourages the use of the word nigger is insulting and offensive as hell. Not to mention how some of your members here idiolize shitler. And no I am not a Jew in fact I am white. So I find it funny as hell when your brain scientists here call me a white hater. I am white and I am not threatened by those who aren't. Maybe if you guys weren't so afraid you might actually find out that non whites are people too. I just thank God that you guys are a razor thin minority in our society. Some day the racist on both sides will be practically null and void.

Old June 14th, 2005 #64
chrissy

The leftists are the ones who are obscene. We wouldn't have all these racial conflicts if we had segregation again, which was the rule for thousands of years. None of the third world countries are being forced to bring in other nationalities to their own lands. Be careful what you wish for , you might just get it. Useful idiots is the right term for you nutcases, Lenin had you pegged right.

Old June 14th, 2005 #65
Maddawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissy
The leftists are the ones who are obscene. We wouldn't have all these racial conflicts if we had segregation again, which was the rule for thousands of years. None of the third world countries are being forced to bring in other nationalities to their own lands. Be careful what you wish for , you might just get it. Useful idiots is the right term for you nutcases, Lenin had you pegged right.

LMAO OMG you should be a comedy writer. I literally fell over laughing after reading your BS.

Old June 14th, 2005 #66
Maddawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissy

Actually scratch my last comment if it ever does appear what kind of chickenshit website screens each new post? Anyway, you are right if it that is how it was for thousands of years we should go back to it just like we should strip women of all their rights after all it worked for thousands of years. So what I suggest is first we take away all your rights and return you to the kitchen barefoot and pregnant then we can segregate based on race. Then maybe we can revive slavery and maybe even have a couple of witch hangings just for fun.

Old June 14th, 2005 #67
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
You fuckwads actually use the Bible to justify your hateful behavior. Why are you people so Goddammed stupid anyway?

I'm going to give you a chance to answer my questions. Are you a Jew? By what authority do you speak for "God?" Do you hate us, or are you just acting that way? If you hate us, why is your enmity more just than ours?

I will give you a while longer to reply.

Old June 14th, 2005 #68
Maddawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
I'm going to give you a chance to answer my questions. Are you a Jew? By what authority do you speak for "God?" Do you hate us, or are you just acting that way? If you hate us, why is your enmity more just than ours?

I will give you a while longer to reply.
I already told you I am not Jewish maybe if you had some reading comprehension you would have seen it. I understand with all the inbreeding you wackos do that your intelligence is lower than normal. So ban me and then claim how you kicked my ass. And yes I do kind of hate you people, racists are the lowest forms of scum even lower than DUers. I will depart now and let you get back to preforming oral sex on shitler's corpse.

Old June 14th, 2005 #69
chrissy

You're a little confused friend. It was white men that gave women the right to vote. White men are much kinder to women than non-white men are to their women and kids, hell they don't even provide enough food for them, that's why they're always looking for aid from the western countries. The feminist agenda is garbage, it's just a way to turn women away from their husbands, fathers and brothers and create conflict where there isn't any. I'd much prefer a traditional , paternalistic society to this multi-cult nightmare that we've had forced on us now.

Just like white men ended slavery many years ago. I just wish they had had the foresight to ship them back. All you know how to do is lie and call us names.

Old June 14th, 2005 #70
brutus

These people obviously feel that they have the high ground and any criticism by us will fall on deaf ears. They are probably good souls much like we all were before our own individual racial awakenings. They are passionate about what they believe and any attack from us will be perceived as an insult to their intelligence and it will be summarily rejected out of hand.

I have questioned my belief system and played devil's advocate many times with my own opinions to arrive at where I am now.

It took some very elementary questions:

If very nation on the earth that has ever been ruled by brown people is generally considered to be a third-world nation........Then what makes the multi-cults think that when America becomes majority brown, that America won't also become third world? Do they feel brown leadership will be better for America? What proof do they base their opinions?

Why haven't White Conservatives asked themselves the question, How come the jews are never portrayed as villains in the media? For a race of people that has existed for over 2000 years to never have done anything wrong should be considered unbelievable to say the least. Down through all recorded history, very race, creed and color has had their share of "dirty laundry" but never the jews. Why not? Is asking "why not?" considered anti-semetic? Why is it so uncomfortable for a conservative to put the jew's feet to the fire and ask the hard questions? Are jews above criticism and to be unquestioned of their motives? Is it possible that jews have done some bad things and they are hiding the evidence of their crimes? Why is that question so painful for a conservative to face? What do they fear?

The most remarkable aspect of the Christian conservatives is that they really do not know what their Bible says about the jews. I'm not talking about being able to parrot a few snippets of chapter and verse, I'm talking about someone who's actually read the Bible cover to cover more then once and then backed that up with years of Bible study classes. 99.9% of these Bible thumping Christians do only that......thump the Bible.......they don't read it. I can tell if a Christians has actually read the Bible by their opinion of the jew. The liar charlatan Christian will say, jews are the chosen people and expect that to cover it and we are expected to believe that the jews are somehow demigods. But if they start to talk of the Pharisees and why Christ threw the jew money changers out of the Temple then I can say that they may know a little of the truth of what's written in that book that they thump so loudly.

Did you know that the Bible refers to the jew as the anti-Christ? That's something that you'll never hear on the TV or any other jew-owned mass media. Nope, nary a one of the Hollywood Biblical epics mentioned a word about that. But after all, why would the jew produce movies that made his people look bad? That's why the jew made such noise about Mel Gibson's movie. They didn't want Christians to open their Bibles and see the truth about the jew.

You can call me a racist and a hater all you want.......But what are you going to call that book that is on the alter of your church that says some of the same things that I've just shared with you here?

Old June 14th, 2005 #71
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Insulting to every right thinking American.........And no I am not a Jew in fact I am white. ........
More questions you did not answer. So you say you are not a Jew.

Do you hate us, or are you just acting that way? If you hate us, why is your enmity more just than ours?

Is it the same authority that allows you to elevate your own interpretation of Christianity over someone else's?

Or is it merely the authority of the JEW who does your thinking for you?

Old June 15th, 2005 #72
Brian Stone
Supreme Allied Commander

He's jewish. Almost certainly. Only jews invest that much emotion and antipathy in "haters." Note how insulting ahd hateful he is. He came here to vent and make war, not understand or inform. It has been my experience dealing with jews and white anti's online that they have a distinctive difference in personality that comes out in their approach to people they disagree with.

A real white anti would be more quizzical and make moral appeals (i.e. "why do you hate?" "Can't you see this is wrong?" etc. )

-Brain

Old June 15th, 2005 #73
Opie
Kinder & Gentler

It's obvious that Maddawg is some mud/nog/kike piece of filth that washed in from CU. Seems there's a lot of that over there, unfortunately votes mean a bit more than other things. This "dawg" is best locked in the Opposition pen IMHO.

Old June 15th, 2005 #74
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking itz the ghetto fer 'maddawg'

I didn’t read until just now all the vomit this ‘maddawg’ spewed on our lovely forum, Ill put this mouthy kike in the ghetto where y'awll can stop by and take a rhetorical piss in its mouth at your convenience …’maddawg’ broke the no flaming rules with AE in my opinion.

Into the boxcar with this one, toot toot …all aboard for Warsaw!

Old June 15th, 2005 #75
chrissy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridget
As one of Conservative Underground's liberal members, I just want to pat them on the back for not allowing this type of bigotry on their board. I also want to commend Mau for being willing to step into such a garbage dump to put you all in your places.

People should be treated according to their actions, not their skin color, their heritage, or whatever else.

Oh, and I just wanted to mention that I love it how George Bush is hiring blacks and Hispanics for some of the major positions. That must be pissing you assholes off! Imagine that. Black people and Hispanics actually being rewarded for their hard work instead of kicked to the side like you want. It's their country too. You pricks might as well get used to it.
And when the blacks and hispanics do get in power, whites will be relegated to pushing brooms if we're lucky. We had nothing to do with changing the immigration laws to bring all the hispanics in and we certainly didn't have any part of blacks being used as slaves 150 years ago. President Monroe and others actively tried to return them to their native lands. Hope she winds up living in a slum.

Old June 15th, 2005 #76
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridget
As one of Conservative Underground's liberal members, I just want to pat them on the back for not allowing this type of bigotry on their board. I also want to commend Mau for being willing to step into such a garbage dump to put you all in your places.

People should be treated according to their actions, not their skin color, their heritage, or whatever else.

Oh, and I just wanted to mention that I love it how George Bush is hiring blacks and Hispanics for some of the major positions. That must be pissing you assholes off! Imagine that. Black people and Hispanics actually being rewarded for their hard work instead of kicked to the side like you want. It's their country too. You pricks might as well get used to it.
Got bored and proxi'd on to CU after they banned me as Podesta. For shits and grins did a check on CU's "Bridget". Typical mouthy cunt who spends 24/7(can you spell, "no-life") typing away usless, ineffectual nonsense masquerading as deep perception.

Apparently not only VNNers find her annoying as hell because one popular CU thread is titled: "Stupid Bridget quotes"? http://www.conservativeunderground.c...ead.php?t=8988

If anyone wants to say hi to "Bridget" her email addy is [email protected]

"Bridget" is not only odious but stupid as well. She inadvertently gives away Maddawgs identity, Mau10Man who is a moderator. You know, the guy who quotes the bibble! It seems that this pretentious, hypocritical piece of shit has some 'Jimma Swaggart in him as he like naked pics of female CU forum members.
Quote:
Today, 12:40 AM #1
Mau10Man
How many CU ladies have naked or half-naked pictures of yourselves?

**** Note to Jumpserve, thanks for the thread topic ****

"If you have them, would you post them, or at least PM them to the male moderators for judging"?
http://www.conservativeunderground.c...ead.php?t=9309
The response is rather telling since the majority of the responses are pics of queers and fat chicks.

Funny stuff on that board...and they call us inbred hicks!!!

Old June 15th, 2005 #77
chrissy

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by OttoRemer
I told the lady who has the daughter married to a Black man that she was brainwashed by Jewish mass media and that she is a complete moron.
she probably looks for an opportunity to gush about it whenever she can
so she can look like she's so cool, not like us haters here. Moron is right !

Old June 17th, 2005 #78
Pyackog

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Man
Haha That's completely irrational. I've never seen or heard of any interacial couple that I could consider as highly respected.
Actually, I'm one of those "highly respected" members. You don't know a thing about me. Tell me why I couldn't be respected.

Thread