Default WHITE women travel to Jamaica to PAY for sex with BLACK men

Step yo game up, crackas.

Old March 22nd, 2009 #2
The Abyssinian Taino
Banned

Default hahahahahahahahaha

Old March 22nd, 2009 #3
Julian Lüchow

Post Coons have only luck on their side...

...They're lucky that the commie Jews decided to elevate them above their pathetic status. Without Jewish money, power and influence, blacks would probably not even be in this country - they'd likely have been repatriated (if only!).

Black is the new color of privilege. Women want to screw blacks thanks to decades of propaganda and destruction of the patriarchal White system that would previously have considered race-mixing a taboo. Blacks are portrayed as cool and more likely to succeed. None of the images that the media and the establishment associate with blacks have any grounding in reality. Real blacks are uncivilized, vile, animalistic savages which is why White women who take up with the apes usually end up poor/unhappy/addicted or dead.

So laugh now. But in some years, your kind will still live in their own shit and the rest of the world will have moved on. You (as in all of you) have not accomplished anything of value and never will.

Old March 22nd, 2009 #4
Tom McReen

Quote:
They are brainwashed and mentally ill. They are victims of the biggest propaganda campaign in history.

Just like blacks are brainwashed to blame White people for their problems. It's jew propaganda. Any race can be brainwashed. If you were intelligent you would see that instead of making annoying posts.

'Gentiles are supernal garbage' - Rabbi Schneur Zalman, founder of Chabad-Lubavitch.

Old March 22nd, 2009 #5
jimmy smith

Firstly, white women don't want niggers outside of trashy or fat white women, turn the Jewtube off.

Niggers are so pathetic that they think they've found a pot of gold and their life has now found meaning if they can get a white girl, I suppose if I had the skin color of shit and a 70 IQ I would think so too.

Old March 22nd, 2009 #6
Larry Heinberg

Feed the troll guys.

Old March 24th, 2009 #7
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Abyssinian Taino View Post
I dare you to find us an example of a mudshark who could be considered a real prize, she has to look good, has to be intelligent, not use drugs, have a good job, come from a nice family, she should not be a ball ripping feminist, nor should she be abrasively political, and her nigger buck should not be a sports or entertainment millionaire. Go ahead and try to find one, I´m curious what you will come up with.

Last edited by Hugo Böse; March 24th, 2009 at 08:21 PM.

Old March 24th, 2009 #8
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy smith View Post
Firstly, white women don't want niggers outside of trashy or fat white women, turn the Jewtube off.

Niggers are so pathetic that they think they've found a pot of gold and their life has now found meaning if they can get a white girl, I suppose if I had the skin color of shit and a 70 IQ I would think so too.
Yeah, it seems the majority of white women who travel and pay some negroes for sex are older, fat or unnattractive women. The type that would probably give anything to have a young white man, but it is these poor third world negroes that are more likely to give them what they want for a buck. It is not as if these women have any kind of respect for these guys, whatsoever.
For the original poster, being a sex slave to desperate old fat women is nothing to brag about.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Last edited by The Barrenness; March 24th, 2009 at 08:32 PM.

Old March 24th, 2009 #9
Larry Heinberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Right is Right View Post
she should not be a ball ripping feminist, nor should she be abrasively political
Wow................

Old March 24th, 2009 #10
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Heinberg View Post
Wow................
Am I setting the bar to high, Larry?

Old March 24th, 2009 #11
Larry Heinberg

"High" haha.

I'm just interested in those comments. I've never met a "ball ripping" feminist.
In fact, as far as I know, most people (men and women) are sexist and totally ignorant of politics.

Old March 24th, 2009 #12
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Heinberg View Post
"High" haha.

I'm just interested in those comments. I've never met a "ball ripping" feminist.
In fact, as far as I know, most people (men and women) are sexist and totally ignorant of politics.
If you look in the right colleges you will find many of these frightening beasts, I recommend not making eye contact and putting your fingers in your ears, they make a harsh screeching sound that may cause you emotional trauma.

Old March 28th, 2009 #13
Big Effer

Well, I'm sure the Abyssinian Taino is really the Ashkenazi kike fake Taino. No one could really be proud of being a Taino, stinky pieces of dung that they are. I'm not worried about fat, dumpy, white pigs who are brainwashed beyond hope rutting with the apes. They're already lost. We need to get on with taking care of our people's future as a group and cut loose those we don't need. Cull the herd. If I were a kike, I might be worried about my own women. We all know black women are incredibly promiscuous and have higher rates of STD's than other women. From what I saw of the jewish women at UCLA and while working in TV, I'd say they're right there with blacks in terms of being promiscuous. In fact, they bedded down with more black savages than even the fat white Walmart pigs we see wobbling through the aisles with their half-breed kids. I think the tribe likes to cook up stories like this because the kike men are more than just a bit pissed that their own women prefer the shvartze dick, in fact prefer any dick over the miserable, pathetic evil appendage sported by evil juden. Probably has to do with the revulsion of realizing it was skinned then sucked on by a hair-ball perv rabbi during the circumcision "ritual". Of course, the kike bitches generally won't marry a groid, but they probably sneak out and get some black while their 'man' is out busy with his buddies ripping off the goyim.

Old March 28th, 2009 #14
Alex Linder
Administrator

Good primer on the Taino, Effer. I have to admit, when I first saw that name I misread it as Abyssinian Taint.

Last edited by Alex Linder; March 28th, 2009 at 11:09 PM.

Old March 28th, 2009 #15
Call Of The Blood
Jewfish Soup Nazi

Not a new thing unfortunately. This was already going on 26 years ago:

Quote:
One of the more bizarre forms taken by such action recently has been the growing migration of White women to the jungles and shantytowns of Jamaica, where they are bedding down with Rastafarians, members of a White-hating, drug-using, messianic Black sect who plait their woolly hair into snake-like "dreadlocks," abjure all the creations of the White man's science and the norms of his culture, and await the coming of their Black messiah in a haze of marijuana and reggae.
SEXUALITY IN A SICK SOCIETY
NATIONAL VANGUARD
January 1983 Issue 92
Dr. William L. Pierce

Old March 29th, 2009 #16
Big Effer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Good primer on the Taino, Effer. I have to admit, when I first saw that name I misread it as Abyssinian Taint.
Heh, may as well be Taint. What's the difference?

Old March 29th, 2009 #17
Black Dave II
Ohio State son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr View Post
Yeah, it seems the majority of white women who travel and pay some negroes for sex are older, fat or unnattractive women.
No offense starr but this could be a suitable description for you.

Your in your mid thirties and you look like something that lives under a bridge.

Old March 29th, 2009 #18
Witbier
Banned

60% unemployment rate in Jamaica, shocker. These stupid women don't realize that black men mate like savages and spread AIDS faster than anyone on Earth. I wonder if white women were shown the cold hard truth about AIDS/STDS, they would think twice about bedding a negro.

Old March 29th, 2009 #19
rod crowley

They're pure trash and are gonna get burned like the trash they are.Whites of that caliber are useless to us as they allready belong to the niggers.

Old March 29th, 2009 #20
Toby Smith
Banned

The Jew media is responsible for this. Race traitor whores.

Tags
defilement of whites, wishing niggers

Thread