VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 30th, 2013 #21
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armstrong View Post
If they have an enemy, they'll 'hear God' tell them to go and kill them.
How is this any different from the radical Muslim thinking?

Answer: the Jews pay Hagee millions to preach his "Let's go kill all the Muslims for baby Jesus" sermon, on T.V. inciting us goyim to enlist in yet another Holy War, while the radical Muslims do the job, themselves. Such a deal, itz.

Old June 30th, 2013 #22
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Ronsavelle View Post
He needs a jet to get from one end of the raunch to the other. Just taxi w/o take off.
5000 acres, up in the Hill Country, last time I checked. Not too big by Texas standards, but quite a perk for being a religious shabbos goyim, for sure. All tax-free, BTW.

Old June 30th, 2013 #23
Armstrong
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter View Post
The Jews have had thousands of years to learn all about us. It's been critically important to their tribal survival to know exactly what will excite us into a murderous rage. The fact that 5000 American soldiers never got a chance to learn from their mistakes, before dying in the Middle East and that the Jews who herded them there to die, lived to tell the story, is a critical part of understranding the Jewish modus operendi
It's part of their agenda of 'The best of the gentiles, you shall kill' as well. What would that 5,000 be if they had not been killed fighting Jew created wars, or what would the 58,000 who were killed in Vietnam have done and created?

Never mind those who died in WWI, WWII, Korea, and any number of other things the Jew has created for largely Gentiles to die in. Never mind the millions of Gentiles on the other side as well, who've died in these fabricated Jewish wars. Indeed, 'War is the Harvest of the Jew'. But really, I do mind. I'm well aware the 'Killing out of the goyim' is part of the Jewish agenda.

And that's to say nothing of the now 23, a day who are killing themselves over their injuries and horrors of war and destruction they've seen?

Old June 30th, 2013 #24
Togar mah

>
Hagee: The Antichrist is German, Gay, 'PARTLY JEWISH as was Hitler'

Old July 1st, 2013 #25
Jean West

Default Pastors and Jets

For Israel, giving jets to good friends is like Mary Kay giving pink Cadillacs to her top sales people. In 1978 Begin invited Jerry Falwell for his first official visit to Israel, and the following year Israel rewarded Falwell with a private Lear jet. (Two years later, Falwell received Israel's Jabotinsky Award for his support.)

In Chuck Baldwin's May 18, 2007 article, A TRIBUTE TO JERRY FALWELL he writes:

Quote:
In 1979, Dr. Falwell asked me to be the Executive Director of the newly-formed Florida Moral Majority, a position which I was very pleased to accept.

For the next decade, I worked side-by-side with Jerry Falwell. More than once, I flew with him in his private jet to conferences and gatherings and shared the platform with him in several of those meetings. I was also privileged to travel with Jerry overseas, including to Israel and the Bahamas.
Those who pray together get to fly together? Whatever Baldwin's grievances against Hagee are, they probably don't include the jet.

Old July 1st, 2013 #26
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter View Post
While I agree with you that Hagee is old news, the fact remains that the Hag is a fraud, paid by Israel to lead alot of American soldiers to their deaths in that hellhole known as the Middle East. There is no statute of limitations for treason...
There is however a limit to how much weight a length of stout rope can take.

You'd have to hang Hagee from a crane using rope utilized in mooring ships.

Thread