Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 12th, 2010 #1
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default "Sustainability" issue collides with world food production...

In the 70's I read something to the effect that, Whatever your cause, its lost unless 'we' control world population. Paul Ehrlich is credited with it at http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Paul_R._Ehrlich

Garrett Hardin wrote that appealing to conscience to solve the world population problem is not the right approach becuase conscience is thereby self-eliminating as those with a conscience (at least in those with a limited view of the problem) if they express their conscience by choosing not to have children. Whites for a variety of reasons have tended not to have enough children to replace themselves and therefore are an endangered race (variety, subspecies).

And of course that problem (White racial survival) is compounded by politicians and bureaucrats giving away White resources one fo the most precious of which is borrowed capital making debt slaves of future generations without sense enough to throw out the parasites, repudiate the debt, and take their lumps.

If you read the 0riginal article, "Sustainability issue collides with world food production," keep in mind the question of whether this is a White, Western problem, that should be addressed absent real population control and immigration control requirements.

http://westernfarmpress.com/management/sustainability-issue-collides-world-food-production?cid=nl_wfpd

Last edited by -JC; November 12th, 2010 at 06:49 AM.

Old November 12th, 2010 #2
spikeman
Banned

I once read an article where a muslim individual of some supposed importance stated that the muslims were breeding at a rate that would allow them to bring their numbers up to such a high level as to outnumber the rest of the planet by 8 to 1 or something like that by 2030. I chuckled as I thought of the same facts as stated here. Where was all this food going to come from to feed all these sand niggers? Ha!

Old November 12th, 2010 #3
Chris Clafton

While I think the Earth has more oil than what so-called believers in the Peak Oil theory think, but I doubt it will last forever. I can see mass starvation and war occurring the not-so-far future (2025), along with severe environmental degradation. The muds especially will cause the extinction of possible food sources, or just "animals." And then they'll eventually eat each other.

Thread