Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 28th, 2008 #1
AGWilliams

Default Kate Perry is dating this?

The singer with the #1 hit in alot of the world, Kate Perry, formerly christian pop singer, Kate hudson, is dating a dumbass nigger. Her song should be called, "I kissed a nigger"

Travis McCoy, of Gym Class Heroes.

Her earlier Christian Pop songs. So much for christianity.

So every pop-icon it seems has to be a nigger fucking whore before she ever gets radio play apparently. Nobody ever heard of her til she started datin groids, but she was talented before that.

Old July 28th, 2008 #2
J3115

Another one added to the list.

Old July 28th, 2008 #3
White Minority

And you wonder why so many young white teens are so mixed up.

They are taught to look up to this shit. It's really fucked up.

Old July 28th, 2008 #4
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Minority View Post
And you wonder why so many young white teens are so mixed up.

They are taught to look up to this shit. It's really fucked up.
She alternately goes from eating pussy to sucking black cock. That's some switch hitter.

Old July 28th, 2008 #5
Jett Rink
Banned

Awe, man. And I was just starting to like her.

Old July 28th, 2008 #6
Neil Hudson

This is especially unsettling for me because she shares the same surname as me.

Old July 28th, 2008 #7
Oprichniki
SPQR

Why do you keep posting threads about this AGWilliams? Is there honestly something else to say on this topic that hasn't already been said?
No Jungle creatures crew

Old July 28th, 2008 #8
Axel Faaborg

That song is utter crap. Over-produced, auto-tuned the fuck out of pop crap. She can't sing worth a shit, going by that song.

Unfortunately, girls everywhere are going fucking crazy for it.

Haha, my girlfriend digs the song. I told her it was well-planned MTV propaganda, she didn't believe me. Once she finds this out, she'll believe it.

Old July 29th, 2008 #9
AGWilliams

Quote:
Why do you keep posting threads about this AGWilliams? Is there honestly something else to say on this topic that hasn't already been said?
I only posted one other thread about it and I was asking in the other thread, why she was layin down next to a nigger in the last scene, and then I (vomit) found out why, that's her boyfriend in the video in the last scene.

Quote:
Haha, my girlfriend digs the song. I told her it was well-planned MTV propaganda, she didn't believe me. Once she finds this out, she'll believe it.
Make sure she watches this video.

Is Miley Cyrus a Nazi? reverse speech in her theme song.

One thing I've noticed in the phenomena of reverse speech is, there are definately words and phrases in other languages. It makes me think of the biblical phenomena of speaking in tongues, that some modern fools have blasphemed with fake jibberish.

song seems to be about, Miley Cyrus being a secret agent of some sort or something. a messenger, maybe.

Quote:
Oh yeah
Come on

You get the limo out front
Hottest styles, every shoe, every color

Yeah, when you're famous it can be kinda fun
It's really you but no one ever discovers

In some ways you're just like all your friends
But on stage you're a star

You get the best of both worlds
Chill it out, take it slow
Then you rock out the show

Mix it all together and you know that it's the best of both worlds

The best of both worlds

You go to movie premiers (is that Orlando Bloom?)
Hear your songs on the radio
Livin' two lives is a little weird (yeah)
But school's cool cuz nobody knows

Yeah you get to be a small town girl
But big time when you play your guitar

Chillin' out take it slow

Mix it all together and you know that it's the best of both
(You know the best) You know the best of both worlds

Pictures and autographs
You get your face in all the magazines
The best parts that you get to be who ever you wanna be

Yeah the best of both
You get the best of both
Come on best of both

Who would of thought that a girl like me
Would double as a superstar

Chillin' out, take it slow

Mix it all together and you know that it's the best,

Without the shades and the hair
You can go anywhere

You get the best of both girls
Mix it all together
Oh yeah
It's so much better cuz you know you've got the best of both worlds

Old July 29th, 2008 #10
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Who cares about this stupid Jewess?

Old July 29th, 2008 #11
AGWilliams

First, Madonna, the #1 American pop singer of all time, dates this.

then, Britney Spears dates this.

;

I predict Miley Cyrus will be dating this guy in 2 years.

Old July 29th, 2008 #12
AGWilliams

i mean, I do not get it, it's something just evil and satanic. Look at Kate Perry's video logs. Is she a crazy scumbag? NO. WHAT GIVES!!

The 'men' of this country are fighting for oil?????? OIL?? Jesus Christ. If you want something to fight for, try fighting over this. These girls are surrounded by white faggots and they just start to hate white males. They hate the men of this country. that's why they behave like this.

But It won't be white fags and oil-lovers fighting over Miley Cyruses, it will be these guys fighting over her.

I mean, if these girls ever hung around big strong, white firemen or policemen or construction workers, you think they're still chose one of these stupid black guys? Hell no. It's just that Satan has crowded out and pushed out all good people out of the way of the cameras, not all, but you can see, they attack anything good, pure , innocent.

Old July 31st, 2008 #13
AGWilliams

here is a near perfect translation of the reverse speech on Kate Perry's song, "I Kissed a Girl"

Just in case you can't believe she's dating this groid, here's a video of him and her.

she's in the end of the video, from 3:20 on. Notice the little, crude, black angels dancing around them. (demons?)

Here are some other videos by Kate Perry, she's got the evil charisma of Britney or Madonna, she's gonna influence millions of girls.

Old July 31st, 2008 #14
Mack Bartlow

Now wonder Black women hate White women. Someone needs to stir up a campaign in the Black women to date other Blacks and not Whites.

Old July 31st, 2008 #15
AGWilliams

Quote:
Now wonder Black women hate White women. Someone needs to stir up a campaign in the Black women to date other Blacks and not Whites.
black women like seein niggers fuck white whores, because they hate them and love to see them get fucked by a nigger. They know how humiliating it is.

black women know these white girls are mentally ill, they almost feel sorry for them I've noticed that about alot of them if they talk about black guys havin sex with white girls, they know the black guys are ruining them to humiliate them, and the stupid white chicks are clueless.

I wouldn't call it shame, necessarily, more like a curiousness about why white women are so retarded, and yet white people seem to have so much material things and 'wealth' and power.

Trust me, they won't for long.

Another video of Kate Hudson's hood nigger boyfriend.

Old July 31st, 2008 #16
Jett Rink
Banned

WTF is this thing?

They waste broadcasting money putting this things face on the screen?

It really looks like a hermaphrodite.

Old July 31st, 2008 #17
Mack Bartlow

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGWilliams View Post
black women like seein niggers fuck white whores, because they hate them and love to see them get fucked by a nigger. They know how humiliating it is.

[/url]
Now the Black women I've spoken to. They are pissed off at both White women and Black men.

Old July 31st, 2008 #18
AGWilliams

you know, Asian women will engage in prostitution for money, but if they have a choice, they seem to be rather sexually modest and conservative. You hardly ever see middle class or well off Asian women running around fucking blacks or whites or other asians or behaving like a crazy whore. When they whore it's for practical reasons.

And 100% of Bonobo monkeys are 'single'. Alot of these niggers have their 'stable' which is their harem of white ho's, these ho's are faithful to their nigger-daddy, they pimp them out and stuff if they need money, but they basicly live like gypsies, it's thug life. they don't work, they get welfare for their babies.
Nigger marital structure is pretty much like the middle east, the dominant blacks have 3 or 4 or 5 ho's, like Osama's Father.
They're all really glib and white girls believe they are all dominant life forms because they can rap about how cool they are. Until white men prove them otherwise, they will continue to fill every crack with their ovipositors.

Old July 31st, 2008 #19
Charles Martel
Banned

Location: The origins of jewish egalitarianism lies within the precepts of christianity itself.
Angry

You're trying to fucking piss me off aren't you?

Old August 1st, 2008 #20
Axel Faaborg

Nah, Miley Cyrus won't be dating a nigger. My buddies and I have already decided that we're going to become famous and I'm going to marry her and turn her into a Nazi she-wolf.

My brother actually met the dude she's dating a while back at a Wal-Mart in west Phoenix. He was dating some Mexican then and didn't seem to be particularly rich, go figure.

As has been stated again and again, there is a perfect solution to this problem: young white men need to grow some fucking balls again.

Thread