VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 10th, 2016 #81
EricPowers
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker555 View Post
Hey all, posting this is Opposing Views since I'm not sure where else to put it.

Basically, I hate the niggers and the pakis that have infested my country in the UK. But I like East Asian girls. Chinese, Thai, Japanese etc. Their pussies are really tight and they treat guys well, waaaaay better than the average white girl who is a stuckup cow.

How can anyone hate East Asian chicks? Seriously, they're awesome. Can't we just say that they're OK but the nigs and the sand nigs need to be got rid of?
Aryanize those slit eyed Gooks with your God-like Aryan Phallus. It's ok to fuck Chinks/Gooks. You have my permission and you have the permission of the Fuhrer Adolf Hitler. If any other WN says you can't tell them they will get their faces kicked in by Mein Gestapo if they keep up with their BS on how "I'm whiter than thou".

Just look at Mein Reich Fuhrer SS Heinreich Himmler, Mein Treue Heinreich, he looked like he had the blood of Huns in him.

Old January 12th, 2016 #82
Gunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker555 View Post
How can anyone hate East Asian chicks? Seriously, they're awesome. Can't we just say that they're OK but the nigs and the sand nigs need to be got rid of?

No, they are not awesome. And no, they are not okay. East Asians, are just as filthy, and equally subhuman, as all other non-whites.

1. East Asians are degenerate.

Is this the product of a morally healthy society, or of one that is far more morally bankrupt than even ours?

2. East Asians are dirty.

No, this isn't a river in Haiti, though it might as well should be. It's a river in East Asia!

Is this an African toilet? Nope, it's in East Asia!

3. East Asians have dirty genetics.

Here are some East Asian women:

Now, here are some White women:

Aryan Goddess, Taylor Swift:

The legendary violet-eyed Elizabeth Taylor:

Miss Iceland 2015:

Are East Asians, and particularly their women, on par with us and ours? Or, are they just as filthy as all of the other dirty races?

You be the judge!

Old July 12th, 2016 #83
sfo6519

Smile One Drop Rule - Applies to all races

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricPowers View Post
Aryanize those slit eyed Gooks with your God-like Aryan Phallus. It's ok to fuck Chinks/Gooks. You have my permission and you have the permission of the Fuhrer Adolf Hitler. If any other WN says you can't tell them they will get their faces kicked in by Mein Gestapo if they keep up with their BS on how "I'm whiter than thou".

Just look at Mein Reich Fuhrer SS Heinreich Himmler, Mein Treue Heinreich, he looked like he had the blood of Huns in him.
One Drop of Chinese or Japanese blood makes that person a "Hafu" aka Half-Breed, belongs neither here nor there. Only true superior asians were the Mongolians from 11th - 16th century and Japanese 19th - Present.
Regardless, Both ethnic groups DOES NOT consider race-mixers as a sign of great pride as compared "Negroid" people.
For Niggers, white women are goddess - period. Even if she is fat and ugly.
Chinese are inferior to Japanese, Koreans are inferior to Japanese but superior to Chinese.
Order of superiority among Orientals:
1.) Japanese
2.) Mongolians (Despite being economically backward country)
3.) South Koreans
4.) Chinese
5.) Singaporean, Taiwanese Chinese
6.) Vietanamese
7.) Filipinos
8.) Cambodians
9.) Thais, Indonesian chinese
10.) Burmese - Myanmmar
11.) Nepalese
12.) Bhutanese
13.) Others.

Old July 14th, 2016 #84
White Brazilian Boy

Even the best East Asians are inferior to whites both intelectually and aesthetically.

Name me the Japanese Mozart.

Name me the Japanese Galileu.

Name me Japanese Newton.

East Asians can only copy white people's inventions. They could never write something like this, only perform:

Blacks are the ugliest race, but the mongoloids are not far behind. Mongoloid phenotype is very disturbing and empty. Just look at their ugly eye shape:

Compare with a caucasian:

People with Down Syndrome resemble asians:

Asian kid with Down Syndrome:

Looks like a normal asian.

The tipical asian citiy is ugly, crowded, souless and gray:

They can't be compared to European cities:

Asians have no empathy for other people:

Last edited by White Brazilian Boy; July 14th, 2016 at 12:49 PM.

Thread