Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 14th, 2012 #181
C. Grady Tucker

The Hannity and O'reily boards must be cleaning out their forums, and the driftwood is landing here.

Old May 14th, 2012 #182
James K Jones
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Yet another kike-alike new-comer, upset by Aryan support for muslim suicide bombers and freedom fighters, the only armed forces on earth actively fighting the JOGs and jews.

To complain about the muslim invasion of Europe without complaining about the jews for being responsible, makes you an accomplice of the GD jews.
Then so be it. I can honestly say that I have not come across a more juvenile flock of degenerates before. Sure, there are some creeps on SF, but you imbeciles make them look like prodigies.

I have this image of filthy, disease ridden zombies, but instead of groaning I hear them moaning JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS. Ya know, kind of like you muppets!

Old May 14th, 2012 #183
James K Jones
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Grady Tucker View Post
The Hannity and O'reily boards must be cleaning out their forums, and the driftwood is landing here.
Not really. A few of us naively wandered into your insane asylum, not to worry, we shall not be here long. The stench is overpowering.

Old May 14th, 2012 #184
Mr. Bowmont

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_ View Post
http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...5&postcount=67

... I think I am starting to understand what the problem is.

It isn't so much that you are celebrating the deaths of white soldiers as it is that you are just extremely unintelligent.

You, because of your cognitive impairment, cannot grasp the contradiction found in supporting the deaths of white people while claiming to support the survival of the white race.

You do not see the significance of things like 'evidence' or the advantages critical thought can bring when it comes to the issue of examining the complicated cultural and political situations of our time.

You lack the required level of intelligence to be able to see how the squandering of white people in the armed forces of white countries in the campaigns of internationalists and zionists, is something that is not actually beneficial to the white race...

I apologise, your selection of avatar should have made this immediately obvious to me, but - silly me - I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt and assume that they aren't absolute imbeciles.

But apparently in this case, I really am dealing with a 100% imbecile.

It is almost tragic really. I wonder how many times you've been kicked off white nationalist forums or pissed off white nationalists, only to find yourself scratching your head and wondering why these people reacted in the way they did.

Fortunately I doubt that you will actually amount to anything, so I suppose there is a level of built in damage control that comes with your particular class of retardation, which kind of takes the sting out of what is otherwise a tragic situation.
You make no sense, and adding insults isn't helping your 'argument'.

If you want to bring in baby murders and rapists into your home just because they're white then go ahead. If you want to allow white child molesters to live just because they're white then let them live with YOUR family.

An enemy should die, they have very few uses other than that. I don't see how you can't see that an enemy is an enemy, not your brother. You have family in the military so all of this is hitting some kind of 'boo hoo' nerve?

I never said anyone should join the military, why would i want whites in the military? I don't. But if they join and die then good. You keep switching stuff around and saying things i never said and that you never even mentioned. First its that i love to see white people die, now your saying i want to squander white people by putting them in the military. Stop trolling.

I don't care what insults you throw at me, because you're just text. Simple as that. I'm text, you're text, this entire forum is just text. You mean nothing, i mean nothing. So why get so personal when in the end everything that is said here means literally nothing more than YOU learning something. You're not going to change anyones mind, especially by making false accusations of them being stupid or dumb. If everyone here is so dumb why are you even here?

Old May 14th, 2012 #185
Mr. Bowmont

Quote:
Originally Posted by James K Jones View Post
Not really. A few of us naively wandered into your insane asylum, not to worry, we shall not be here long. The stench is overpowering.
Oh no, don't go. You've given us just... so much....

Old May 14th, 2012 #186
Mr. Bowmont

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_ View Post
Another cowardly dweeb eh?

Please, provide an example of me acting like a 'jew'.

Is it my white nationalist stances or my concern over the squandering of white lives in stupid wars that makes me seem 'jewish' in your opinion?

Lets see if you actually stand on your own two feet on this one and argue your point.
Well Jews have a tendency of entering a nation and doing their best to disrupt and attack people, i don't think you or your friends have made a post yet that doesn't fit that exactly.

Old May 14th, 2012 #187
Frank Inrajb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Yet another kike-alike new-comer, upset by Aryan support for muslim suicide bombers and freedom fighters, the only armed forces on earth actively fighting the JOGs and jews.

To complain about the muslim invasion of Europe without complaining about the jews for being responsible, makes you an accomplice of the GD jews.
I did denounce the Jews, or are you illiterate as well as being ignorant? When I say "Zionist-orchestrated wars", that's not a complimentary term you know. I despise Jew-run NATO and its oppression of White nations, but that doesn't mean that I'll go embrace desert freaks who, though they tentatively fight Israel, have tens of millions of religious/racial comrades who are in Europe busy raping and murdering Whites.

Semites, be they Jew or Muslim, belong OUT OF OUR LANDS. I have no more sympathy for one or for the other, they are all aliens, and they have both caused the White race grievous harm.

Quote:
Then so be it. I can honestly say that I have not come across a more juvenile flock of degenerates before. Sure, there are some creeps on SF, but you imbeciles make them look like prodigies.

I have this image of filthy, disease ridden zombies, but instead of groaning I hear them moaning JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS. Ya know, kind of like you muppets!
I'm seeing the image now. It's disturbingly reminiscent of those welfare Blacks who go around whining about how all of their problems are caused by the White man holding them down. The less gifted around here like to behave exactly the same, blaming all their woes on the Jewish man holding them down. Except that even Niggers aren't dumb enough to think that every other race is good and rosy as long as they're not White. They hate Mestizos.

Old May 14th, 2012 #188
Mr. Bowmont

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Inrajb. View Post
You goddamn moron, Muslims have been attacking White nations since the 7th century AD, invading and invading and invading. Compare that to Zionist-orchestrated wars against Muslims nations, which began... when? Late 20th century. Today's Muslim invasion of Europe (and there are over 50 000 000 of them, more than there were at the height of the Ottoman invasions) is an existential threat to Europe, and here we have clowns who defend the Muslims as poor little victims.

Victims my foot, Muslims are aggressive, murderous, raping, rioting, belligerent, race-mixing sand Negroes who have NO place in White nations whatsoever. But you're too blinded by your retarded "Only Jews can be evil" mentality that you cannot see that.
The Muslims are a tiny 'Goblin' compared the the Jewish 'Troll'. That Goblin can't do much and is easily defeated, but when assisted by the 'Troll' that tiny bastard can quickly get behind you and start stabbing you in the back with a dagger. Kill the Troll and the Goblin will run and hide in it's cave.

Who is allowing the Muslims into Europe? The Jews. Who is controlling the media to make European youth think brown skins are just like us but of a different 'flavor'? The Jews. The Muslim invasion of Europe at this moment is simply one of the Jews swords, just another of their weapons against our people.

Old May 14th, 2012 #189
Mr. Bowmont

Quote:
I'm seeing the image now. It's disturbingly reminiscent of those welfare Blacks who go around whining about how all of their problems are caused by the White man holding them down. The less gifted around here like to behave exactly the same, blaming all their woes on the Jewish man holding them down. Except that even Niggers aren't dumb enough to think that every other race is good and rosy as long as they're not White. They hate Mestizos.
You think the guys here love non-whites? Have you even read any of the threads on this forum except for the few you've posted in?

Old May 14th, 2012 #190
C. Grady Tucker

Quote:
Hey, you know if you go to the majority rights forum, they have quite a few VNN bashers and blight wing conservatives who would welcome you with open arms. Ask for Leon Haller, he's a gem.

Alternatively, you can head over to Jamie's whitenewsnow and you'll be right at home. I used to think he didn't like women either but he sure surprised me! Wherever you go, just do it quickly, mk?

Old May 14th, 2012 #191
James K Jones
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bowmont View Post
Oh no, don't go. You've given us just... so much....
Whilst you are being sarcastic, the actual intent of your post is rather valid, for a change! I have not given you and your ilk what you need.

It is a tad difficult to reach through a computer screen and thrash recalcitrant troglodytes.

Old May 14th, 2012 #192
Frank Inrajb.

Quote:
The Muslims are a tiny 'Goblin' compared the the Jewish 'Troll'. That Goblin can't do much and is easily defeated, but when assisted by the 'Troll' that tiny bastard can quickly get behind you and start stabbing you in the back with a dagger. Kill the Troll and the Goblin will run and hide in it's cave.

Who is allowing the Muslims into Europe? The Jews. Who is controlling the media to make European youth think brown skins are just like us but of a different 'flavor'? The Jews. The Muslim invasion of Europe at this moment is simply one of the Jews swords, just another of their weapons against our people.
History proves otherwise. The Muslims occupied Spain for 800 years, the Ottomans held the Balkans for 600 years. Sounds like more than just a little goblin to me. Also, there were no Jews helping them in, they came in by military invasion.

Today, there are over 50 million Muslims in Europe. Do you really think that if tomorrow we arrest EVERY Jew and send him to Israel the Muslim problem will be easy to solve? If you do, you're utterly deluded, because those 50+ million Muslims won't be leaving if you ask them politely. They will need to be removed, and the removal effort will lead to lots of bloodshed, and thousands if not millions of White deaths by the time it's all over. You underestimate the Muslims and overestimate the Jews, while I see both as deadly enemies of the White race.

Old May 14th, 2012 #193
C. Grady Tucker

Quote:
Semites, be they Jew or Muslim, belong OUT OF OUR LANDS.
Hey Gomer? Use the search function and pull up ONE post that proves we disagree. I dare ya. I double dog dare ya!

Old May 14th, 2012 #194
James K Jones
Banned

Quote:
Hey, you know if you go to the majority rights forum, they have quite a few VNN bashers and blight wing conservatives who would welcome you with open arms. Ask for Leon Haller, he's a gem.

Alternatively, you can head over to Jamie's whitenewsnow and you'll be right at home. I used to think he didn't like women either but he sure surprised me! Wherever you go, just do it quickly, mk?
Ahh, whoops. Did we stumble into the online equivalent of a queer bar? It could certainly account for why you morons talk so much shit......

Old May 14th, 2012 #195
Frank Inrajb.

Quote:
Hey Gomer? Use the search function and pull up ONE post that proves we disagree. I dare ya. I double dog dare ya!
Some here appear to be unnaturally friendly towards Mohammed's special brand of insane.

Old May 14th, 2012 #196
DiCarlo
Banned

Quote:

NO matter how many time you tell these nitwits jews are responsible for Muslim invasions of their countries, they ignore the jew and tell us we're fixated on them and we love muslims. It's as though they haven't yet awakened. Sure, they hate the Muslims who've invaded their country, and they hate niggers, but jews? ... it seems to them they're just other "white" people and they refuse to grasp the immensity of their evil.

Old May 14th, 2012 #197
C. Grady Tucker

Quote:
Ahh, whoops. Did we stumble into the online equivalent of a queer bar? It could certainly account for why you morons talk so much shit......
Maybe you should stick with your manly thread attacking females, like Georgia Peach? That would be more your style.

Old May 14th, 2012 #198
DiCarlo
Banned

Quote:
Some here appear to be unnaturally friendly towards Mohammed's special brand of insane.
What did I just say? You seem as unnaturally stupid as other unawakened Whites.

Old May 14th, 2012 #199
Mr. Bowmont

Quote:
History proves otherwise. The Muslims occupied Spain for 800 years, the Ottomans held the Balkans for 600 years. Sounds like more than just a little goblin to me. Also, there were no Jews helping them in, they came in by military invasion.

Today, there are over 50 million Muslims in Europe. Do you really think that if tomorrow we arrest EVERY Jew and send him to Israel the Muslim problem will be easy to solve? If you do, you're utterly deluded, because those 50+ million Muslims won't be leaving if you ask them politely. They will need to be removed, and the removal effort will lead to lots of bloodshed, and thousands if not millions of White deaths by the time it's all over. You underestimate the Muslims and overestimate the Jews, while I see both as deadly enemies of the White race.
Stop assuming i mean things and take my post for what it is. I didn't say it would be easy to remove them, i merely stated that without the jews it would be easy. Easy is a very relative term. Dealing with them without the Jews compared to with them it IS easy.

Is there a single one of your ilk that don't insult over and over again?

Old May 14th, 2012 #200
James K Jones
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiCarlo View Post
NO matter how many time you tell these nitwits jews are responsible for Muslim invasions of their countries, they ignore the jew and tell us we're fixated on them and we love muslims. It's as though they haven't yet awakened. Sure, they hate the Muslims who've invaded their country, and they hate niggers, but jews? ... it seems to them they're just other "white" people and they refuse to grasp the immensity of their evil.
No, you simpleton! Was it Jews that lead Islam in the conquest of Constantinople? Was it Jews that lead Islam to the gates of Vienna? Islam has been at war with the world, which includes our nations, since its very inception. With our without Jews they pose a massive threat.

The Gulf nations spend billions of dollars funding Islamic expansion in the West. The majority of Mosques built follow the cancerous Wahhabi vein. This is not some Jewish plot, it is all Muslim.

Jews are a huge problem, nobody truly denies that. People like you are also a problem. White Niggers is what I call them. Your whining is no different from the average nigger, but instead of Whitey, it focuses on Jews. Pathetic.

Thread