Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 20th, 2012 #21
Horseman

They were only anti-fag because the bible told them to do so. Just another weak hand that has folded. If they were actually intelligent, they'd have been anti jew and anti nigger. I wonder how that would be for business. I would eat there every day.

Old September 20th, 2012 #22
Ann2
Marie Antoinette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
They were only anti-fag because the bible told them to do so. Just another weak hand that has folded. If they were actually intelligent, they'd have been anti jew and anti nigger. I wonder how that would be for business. I would eat there every day.
It was rare that I ever saw niggers there. Even here in the deep South.

Old September 20th, 2012 #23
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann2 View Post
It was rare that I ever saw niggers there. Even here in the deep South.
Niggers don't like Chik-Fil-A, they prefer Church's Chicken, or Popeyes.

We have had a Chik-Fil-A in our mall here in Jasper since it first opened in 1980, it's still going strong, as is their stand alone restaurant they built about 5 years ago.

Someone opened a Church's and later a Popeye's restaurant here a few years back, neither one of them stayed in business for even a year, they both closed down after a few months.

Old September 20th, 2012 #24
Farwell Kirk

It sure didn't take long for the lefty thought police to bring those coward into line did it !

Old September 20th, 2012 #25
Ann2
Marie Antoinette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
Niggers don't like Chik-Fil-A, they prefer Church's Chicken, or Popeyes.

We have had a Chik-Fil-A in our mall here in Jasper since it first opened in 1980, it's still going strong, as is their stand alone restaurant they built about 5 years ago.

Someone opened a Church's and later a Popeye's restaurant here a few years back, neither one of them stayed in business for even a year, they both closed down after a few months.
We have the same chicken places, but they seem to thrive. However, they look old and rundown, whereas Chick Fil-A is nice and clean looking. Also, Chick Fil-A is more expensive than the other places, so most of them can't afford it.

Old September 20th, 2012 #26
Fred O'Malley
Banned

We should open a chain of resturants, CHICKEN-WATERMELLON-CHITTERLINGS and take a page from the kike playbook, poison that shit!

Old September 20th, 2012 #27
brutus

Everyone know Churchs be owned by da KKK...and da put poison in da chicken dat fuk wit da peoples nut.

Old September 20th, 2012 #28
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
We have the same chicken places, but they seem to thrive. However, they look old and rundown, whereas Chick Fil-A is nice and clean looking. Also, Chick Fil-A is more expensive than the other places, so most of them can't afford it.
We have had a KFC since the early1970's; Col. Sander's first wife was actually from Jasper, he met her back when he worked on a train for the railroad that used to come through here. And we have a Lee's Chicken restaurant that I don't see how it has managed to stay in business, since they are all nearly closed in every other town that they operated in, but them evidently do okay here.

Neither KFC, Lee's or Chik-Fil-A have any black workers that I know of. The Church's and the Popeye's both had black workers and they both went out of business here in less than a year after they opened. That should tell people something.

Old September 20th, 2012 #29
Ann2
Marie Antoinette

Quote:
We have had a KFC since the early1970's; Col. Sander's first wife was actually from Jasper, he met her back when he worked on a train for the railroad that used to come through here. And we have a Lee's Chicken restaurant that I don't see how it has managed to stay in business, since they are all nearly closed in every other town that they operated in, but them evidently do okay here.

Neither KFC, Lee's or Chik-Fil-A have any black workers that I know of. The Church's and the Popeye's both had black workers and they both went out of business here in less than a year after they opened. That should tell people something.
No niggers at KFC? That's all that's at ours.

Old September 20th, 2012 #30
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
No niggers at KFC? That's all that's at ours.
I've never seen one working behind the counter or in the back at ours. You can see the workers in the back when you order and they have always been White at ours. And to tell you the truth, you don't see very many there buying food. I don't know if the price keeps them away (KFC isn't cheap these days) or if they just don't eat out much around here. We have about 13% black population in the town itself, but the county as a whole has only about a 6% black population, so that might have something to do with it; but I distinctly remember seeing them at the Church's and Popeye's when those were still in business.

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; September 20th, 2012 at 09:17 PM.

Old September 20th, 2012 #31
brutus

Popeyes is also another backhanded slap at the niggers. Its common knowledge many niggers suffer from hypertension. They should be looking to reduce their salt intake. Popeyes chicken is loaded with salt. One might as well buy a ten pound barnyard saltlick and one would have as much sodium as in a Popeyes chicken wing. And that leads us to the reason for the grotesque bulging bugeyes seen in much of the black population. Their eye balls enlarge to the size of tennis balls due the the uncontrolled high blood pressure. Hence the name Popeyes is wholly appropriate, and somewhat humorous.

Popeyes is also probably responsible for a million fatal strokes per year and a major contributing factor to the third-world-like high mortality rates we see for blacks

Last edited by brutus; September 20th, 2012 at 09:29 PM.

Old September 20th, 2012 #32
Bardamu
Banned

A fast food joint's business is selling mass quantities of shitty food to the hungry masses, not leading the resistance to a decadent culture. What did we expect, fast food against time?

Old September 20th, 2012 #33
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
I've never seen one working behind the counter or in the back at ours. You can see the workers in the back when you order and they have always been White at ours. And to tell you the truth, you don't see very many there buying food. I don't know if the price keeps them away (KFC isn't cheap these days) or if they just don't eat out much around here. We have about 13% black population in the town itself, but the county as a whole has only about a 6% black population, so that might have something to do with it; but I distinctly remember seeing them at the Church's and Popeye's when those were still in business.
Our nearby city only has about 15% negros (county has 3.61% black, 95% white). We only have 1 KFC in town, and it's combined with a Taco Bell. The stand alone KFC went out of business 2 years ago. There are no other "chicken joints" to be found in our county besides the one. All the workers at the KFC/Taco Bell are white.

I love living where we are.

Old September 20th, 2012 #34
Steven L. Akins
Banned

BTW Ann2 - what is up with the cake in your avatar? Everytime I see it I think of that song, McArthur Park.

Old September 20th, 2012 #35
Ann2
Marie Antoinette

I put it there when Mr.A Anderson and his wife, Angel Ramsey, couldn't stop yapping about it. This way they can always appreciate it.

Old September 20th, 2012 #36
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
I put it there when Mr.A Anderson and his wife, Angel Ramsey, couldn't stop yapping about it. This way they can always appreciate it.
I'm afraid I missed out on the story behind that one.

Old September 20th, 2012 #37
Ann2
Marie Antoinette

Quote:
I'm afraid I missed out on the story behind that one.
I'm not sure, but I think women who bake disturb them. I guess I could have taken up drinking instead...

Old September 21st, 2012 #38
Eire

Quote:
It wasn't even that long ago.

The Jews got rid of Joe McCarthy by planting Roy Cohn, a 24 year old, gay, Jewish, attorney in McCarthy's office as his chief counsel. The assistant was pushed on McCarthy by J. Edgar Hoover to keep McCarthy's Communist hunt from looking too anti-Semitic, since the vast majority of the Communists he was rooting out were Jewish subversives. Cohn was selected over Robert F. Kennedy who McCarthy was also considering for the position.

So McCarthy hires this Jewish fag as his assistant. Cohn invited his friend G. David Schine to join McCarthy's staff as a consultant. When Schine was drafted into the army in 1953, Cohn made repeated and extensive efforts to procure special treatment for Schine. He contacted military officials from the Secretary of the Army down to Schine's company commander, and demanded that Schine be given light duties, extra leave, and exemption from overseas assignment. At one point, Cohn is reported to have threatened to "wreck the Army" if his demands were not met

The whole thing gets exposed and McCarthy's career is ruined. That was pretty much the end of the Un-American Activities Committee.

That was in 1954.

I heard that every single congress critter has at least one jew staffer in their office in DC. I don't know about their home office.

Old September 21st, 2012 #39
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Let the decent folks have their places to eat,
So what do you consider yourself if you call normals 'decent folk.' Do you go by queer, homo, fag, gay, twisted misters? What?

Last edited by Alex Linder; September 22nd, 2012 at 06:28 PM.

Old September 21st, 2012 #40
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
So what do you consider yourself if you call normal 'decent folk.' Do you go by queer, homo, fag, gay, twisted misters? What?
Call them what they are; sexual-retards.

Tags
big queer, chick-fil-a, cowardice

Thread