VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 10th, 2014 #61
Bardamu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Really? The jews would love nothing more than to have your real name?

Why?

Are you someone important?

Serious question, I'm not making fun of you. You're not even an individual, you're a member of a class that thinks exactly the same way.

You think because you make some posts on the internet or write a letter to the editor the powers that be are just dripping to figure out who you are and stop you.

It doesn't work that way.

If you use your name, things become more difficult, but there's always a way to get by.

We're supposed to be the vanguard, and half the people here are promoting out and out cowardice.

You're so selfish you attack men like Rounder who use their real names because YOU feel BUTT-HURT inside because you won't do that.

Well, maybe there's a reason you feel that way. And you should at most shut up if you can't follow his example.

Fuck your feelings. That's all anyone cares about these days.

Look at it objectively: do we need more people who are brave? or less?

And look what drove Leonard Rouse out. I make a tiny little criticism of him, and he gets butt-hurt and runs away.

Yeah, you're going to do great private, anonymous things and help white nationalism.

That's not how it works - ever. You'll grow MORE selfish as you grow more materially successful. You'll grow LESS interested in radical politics. You'll see more and more threats where none exist. If you retain any interest in politics at all, it will suffice to run around to chickenshit stuff behind closed doors where you can hear the same stupid safe jokes you've heard a million times before, and talk to the same rapidly aging, usually childless men.

So the least you could do, if you cared about something that was outside yourself, was to shut up when people who actually dared do something, like Rounder, are telling you stuff you don't want to hear.

You don't want to hear Rounder because he's wrong? Or because he says stuff that you thinks reflects poorly on you - even when it's not directed at you?

More soul searching is in order.

This cause is not about your career. That's right. So stop trying to pretend that it is. If you're that threatened by this stuff, maybe you're in the wrong place.

White nationalism isn't safe. It can't be made safe. It can't be made comfortable. That's simply the nature of the struggle and the circumstances at this time. Of course we take such precautions as we reasonably should and can, but this stuff is not fundamentally safe, it is hard and it is dangerous.

I mean, really. Have you put any thought into how all this works out, in the end? Is there any scenario in which being more scared and hiding more and drawing back and being more passive and anonymous and withdrawn and scared helps our cause? Are we really going to win by never using our names?

What would you guys be saying in Greece? You have the example of men using their real names, and yes, suffering for it, but yes, making real progress. Do you think it's any different here? Of course it isn't.

I just find this middle-class conservative strut-grovel. The government cares about you?

Why?

Isn't that just self-importance talking?
Alex, get a fucking job. Oh, you can't find one because no one will hire you. Okay, I keep forgetting. I'm not being sarcastic, but I've been meaning to drop 40 bucks in the mail to you. Money I made working. PM coming.

Old February 10th, 2014 #62
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
You guys can't even spell the title of Hitler's book correctly, it kind of makes the rest of your assertions look stupid.
Damn. Corrected.

Quote:
The idea the elites have complete control of their currency shenanigans is laughable. They're printing money and kicking the can down the road. They don't believe in the long term, per the famous Keynes quote.
Control over money is one of the Jews old weapons. I was thinking of television.

Old February 10th, 2014 #63
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardamu View Post
Alex, get a fucking job. Oh, you can't find one because no one will hire you. Okay, I keep forgetting. I'm not being sarcastic, but I've been meaning to drop 40 bucks in the mail to you. Money I made working. PM coming.
This idiot actually thinks he can change Alex's tune by threatening to withhold a $40 donation and by insulting him for not having a job. Ain't gonna happen. Never has. Never will.

Old February 10th, 2014 #64
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
This idiot actually thinks he can change Alex's tune by threatening to withhold a $40 donation and by insulting him for not having a job. Ain't gonna happen. Never has. Never will.
You're the idiot that missed the whole point of his post. That was no "threat," it was a point well made.

Old February 10th, 2014 #65
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
Really? The jews would love nothing more than to have your real name?

Why?

Are you someone important?
So they can screw him in some way, he doesn't have to be someone important; thinking thoughts the kikes don't like is [for them] reason enough.

Quote:
Serious question, I'm not making fun of you. You're not even an individual, you're a member of a class that thinks exactly the same way.
The same could be said about the real-namers on here, as belonging to a class and thus not individuals. Yeah, using your real name on an internet forum makes you hardcore, man.

Quote:
You think because you make some posts on the internet or write a letter to the editor the powers that be are just dripping to figure out who you are and stop you.
It's not the powers that be, but your employer, your family, etc. There are a lot of factors involved. Sure, it's easy for a loser like Rounder who's nearly dead anyway and living off of government handouts to use his real name cuz he is so hardcore, man. But for younger folks, working folks, and folks who still have a life to live it doesn't work that way.

Quote:
It doesn't work that way.

If you use your name, things become more difficult, but there's always a way to get by.
Not always, and certainly not always a satisfactory way to get by.

Quote:
We're supposed to be the vanguard, and half the people here are promoting out and out cowardice.
There's nothing "brave" about using your real name [and photo] on here. If you're one-foot-in-the-grave informant Glenn Miller living off of the government you hate and they still send you your shekels regardless of the posts you make on the internet then it's quite easy to "be brave" and call people that work for a living and have their whole life ahead of them, "cowards."

Quote:
You're so selfish you attack men like Rounder who use their real names because YOU feel BUTT-HURT inside because you won't do that.
I think Rounder's the selfish fuck who doesn't care how many WN's he ruins as long as he gets his little fantasy fulfilled... cuz real names on an internet forum is really going to make a difference in the real world.

What we need is a real party, with real membership, and real backing, and then you can expect to see the types of things you see from Golden Dawn.

Quote:
Well, maybe there's a reason you feel that way. And you should at most shut up if you can't follow his example.
I think he should shut up and go into an old folks' home or something... he's waaay past his time.

Quote:
Fuck your feelings. That's all anyone cares about these days.

Look at it objectively: do we need more people who are brave? or less?

And look what drove Leonard Rouse out. I make a tiny little criticism of him, and he gets butt-hurt and runs away.

Yeah, you're going to do great private, anonymous things and help white nationalism.

That's not how it works - ever. You'll grow MORE selfish as you grow more materially successful. You'll grow LESS interested in radical politics. You'll see more and more threats where none exist. If you retain any interest in politics at all, it will suffice to run around to chickenshit stuff behind closed doors where you can hear the same stupid safe jokes you've heard a million times before, and talk to the same rapidly aging, usually childless men.

So the least you could do, if you cared about something that was outside yourself, was to shut up when people who actually dared do something, like Rounder, are telling you stuff you don't want to hear.

You don't want to hear Rounder because he's wrong? Or because he says stuff that you thinks reflects poorly on you - even when it's not directed at you?

More soul searching is in order.

This cause is not about your career. That's right. So stop trying to pretend that it is. If you're that threatened by this stuff, maybe you're in the wrong place.

White nationalism isn't safe. It can't be made safe. It can't be made comfortable. That's simply the nature of the struggle and the circumstances at this time. Of course we take such precautions as we reasonably should and can, but this stuff is not fundamentally safe, it is hard and it is dangerous.

I mean, really. Have you put any thought into how all this works out, in the end? Is there any scenario in which being more scared and hiding more and drawing back and being more passive and anonymous and withdrawn and scared helps our cause? Are we really going to win by never using our names?

What would you guys be saying in Greece? You have the example of men using their real names, and yes, suffering for it, but yes, making real progress. Do you think it's any different here? Of course it isn't.

I just find this middle-class conservative strut-grovel. The government cares about you?

Why?

Isn't that just self-importance talking?
  1. Yes, Rounder's wrong.
  1. I wasn't active on here when Lenny left, so don't know what that's about.
  1. Using your name on an internet forum doesn't mean you're "brave."

Old February 10th, 2014 #66
Rounder

Mighty "interesting" that the pussy bund continues to badmouth the suggested new policy, even though it'll be grandfathered, thusly won't effect them at all.

One must conclude their badmouthings are not generated by fear of personal reprisals, but rather generated by something else. Now then, we know damn well they don't really give a shit about possible reprisals against individuals who haven't as yet even registered here under their real names.

So just what generates their continuous insistence that the suggested policy not be implemented ??

I'll tell ya: It is selfish egotism. Since they chose to be anonymous, they want everybody to be anonymous. Since their anonymity prevents activism on their part, they don't want activism on anybody's part because activism shines a light on their anonymity making them recoil in discomfort, anger, and resentment.

Let's face it. They've made their bed and they demand the right to lie in it. But when they try to entice newbies and guests to come and lie down with them, we should all yell "Pussy Bund - the mutual admiration society of anonymous cunts !!!"

Hopefully, the pussy bund will consequently learn to just STFU when activisms, and the counter-productiveness of anonymity are discussed.

Last edited by Rounder; February 10th, 2014 at 10:23 PM.

Old February 10th, 2014 #67
Rounder

Default Furthermore. . . .

When, and if the new policy is implemented, we all know GD well the pussy bunders will attack, insult, and attempt to drive off, new former members for the sole reason they post under their real names.

Ain't that right, pussy bund ?? Aha !!!

THEREFORE, everybody on here who brags in their avatar they are members of the pussy bund therefore confessed cowards, ought to be banned now, in favor of the more courageous valuable board members to come. Eh ??

Last edited by Rounder; February 10th, 2014 at 10:21 PM.

Old February 10th, 2014 #68
Brad Griffin
Banned

It's no secret that Rounder has made a lot of mistakes (backing Craig Cobb out of personal loyalty), but at least he isn't runnin' scared from the SPLC and ADL Pajama Boys who have crippled the White Nationalist movement with their blog posts.

Last edited by Brad Griffin; February 10th, 2014 at 11:04 PM.

Old February 11th, 2014 #69
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:

You insulted the guy out of the blue, Alex. Over a fucking psychopathic serial killer Miller had a crush on, and proclaimed the greatest hero North America had ever produced.

What did you expect?

Old February 11th, 2014 #70
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
You insulted the guy out of the blue, Alex. Over a fucking psychopathic serial killer Miller had a crush on, and proclaimed the greatest hero North America had ever produced.

What did you expect?
I don't think Leonard being insulted was the main reason he quit; more like he learned Alex wouldn't give him a free hand to do as he saw fit and decided he didn't want the job under those conditions.

Last edited by George Witzgall; February 11th, 2014 at 02:09 AM.

Old February 11th, 2014 #71
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
I don't think Leonard being insulted was the reason he left; more like he learned Alex wouldn't give him a free hand to do as he saw fit and decided he didn't want the job under those conditions.
I'm pretty sure he was insulted, George. He wasn't happy.

He asked my opinion privately, and I advised him on the dynamics I saw in play in the matter.

At any rate, I hope he returns to the forum. His intellect is missed.

Last edited by Donnie in Ohio; February 11th, 2014 at 02:24 AM.

Old February 11th, 2014 #72
Martin Simard
Banned

Quote:
1) Mein Kampf

2) Who died and made you omniscient?

3) the idea the clowns running the fed know or can control how things work out short of going back to sound money is flat wrong. They are kicking the can down the road without any real plan, hoping or praying they can keep things under control by their continual 'quantitative easing.' The idea they have some kind of master control over what happens to the global economy isn't accurate, nor is the idea that they're deliberately putting out the idea of a collapse as propaganda. The idea of massive collapse is just a psychological thing that some section of the public always sees coming in one form or another. Little people love end-of-days scenarios, and when times are worse than average, these scenarios become attractive even to more rational people. Return-of-jesus, pink oil, these are these are the same millenialism, or chiliasm. They are faiths. People want to believe them. Not because of objective evidence, but because of internal reasons.

4) what you say isn't so unreasonable, but people should remember that for twenty years, all kinds of Mike in Denveropolouses were saying the same thing in Greece, and then Golden Dawn happened. Somehow these masters of the universe didn't see that one coming.
This isn't Greece, you can't grasp that there is a difference between the sissy Nordic Whites who populate the U.S., England, and Canada and the masculine culture of Mediterranean men who reject the pompous liberal garbage that comes out of the television set. Mike in Denver is 100% correct.

Last edited by Alex Linder; February 11th, 2014 at 04:39 AM.

Old February 11th, 2014 #73
Zander

Lets all hope "Rounder" is made the next mod then...that will improve the place no end.

Old February 11th, 2014 #74
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Simard View Post
The nerve of a guy like that telling posters who actually work for a living that they are cowards and pussies for not using their real names.
I think you have Alex confused with Glenn Miller, man. Who, somewhat ironically, doesn't actually post under Glenn Miller.

Old February 11th, 2014 #75
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
This isn't Greece, you can't grasp that there is a difference between the sissy Nordic Whites who populate the U.S., England, and Canada and the masculine culture of Mediterranean men who reject the pompous liberal garbage that comes out of the television set. Mike in Denver is 100% correct.
Beat it, twink.

Old February 11th, 2014 #76
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardamu View Post
There it is, the attitude that keeps WN tiny and defective.

Hey - go fuck yourself.

White nationalists with no respect for anything. Not their own cause, not their own leaders, not anyone's sacrifice, not anyone's actually acting like a man, under his own name. Nope, all you got is your bitter little whining resentment.

You fucking little conservative dickbag...

Go watch netflix you little conservative faggot. You pay 10 a month for that. Go watch your cable and pay 100 or 200 a month for it, after your hard job dipping corndogs at All-America Burger.

I am Big Jew to you, bitch. When I ask you for 20 a quarter, you donate or don't, but you don't give me lip, you little faggot.

Now get out of here, and go write your monthly subsidy check to jew cablevision and your jew netflix.

Last edited by Alex Linder; February 11th, 2014 at 04:58 AM.

Old February 11th, 2014 #77
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
Control over money is one of the Jews old weapons. I was thinking of television.
I wasn't talking to you, I was talking about Mike's assertion that the big finance kikes like whichever thicklip is running the Fed have everything under control. They don't. Go read the libertarians. The investors who actually make money seeing what will happen before it does. They are the ones with the best view of fiscal reality.

Old February 11th, 2014 #78
Alex Linder
Administrator

Ah...two guys banned. You don't respect me, or VNN, or a leader like Rounder, or what we're all doing? Then we don't need you here. Good bye, go ask hard-working Pat Buchanan if he'll start a new forum. Or ask your church pedo-priest if he'll let you teach a night class about race.

Last edited by Alex Linder; February 11th, 2014 at 04:42 AM.

Old February 11th, 2014 #79
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
This is the anti / troll blaming Knox instead of the guilty nigger. The irony is that the guilty murderer, nigger Guede, was raised and cosseted by rich Italians and an effete court system guilty of just what he's accusing northerners of.

Yes, and Golden Dawn aren't copying the Nazis.

You're a shit-stirrer. I flush you.

Old February 11th, 2014 #80
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
  1. Yes, Rounder's wrong.
  1. I wasn't active on here when Lenny left, so don't know what that's about.
  1. Using your name on an internet forum doesn't mean you're "brave."
Here's the thing. You guys simply don't have a clue. No introspection or psychological insight at all.

Why do you get on here and write these long screeds whenever this comes up?

One reason: you feel guilty.

Why?

Because in your heart, you know what Rounder is saying is right.

Thread