VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 3rd, 2004 #61
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd in FL
In the year 100 bc the Romans went to Spain where they found indigenous peoples of Celtic and Phonecian origin and Basque too to a lesser degree. Those Romans spoke Latin. The Latin they spoke is what later turned into what is todays Italian in Italy. The Romans settled there and set up trading routes with others around the south of Europe who spoke Latin too. As the Roman empire began to wane they began to isolate themselves from the other parts of Latin speaking Europe... just like the Gauls and Visigoths did. In 409 ad the Visigoths invaded Spain and conquered the Romans. Remember that the Romans spoke Latin and so did the Visigoths and they were both white. So for 300 years they spoke that brand of Latin in Spain building a country together isolated away from the rest of Europe while the empire crashed and everybody separated into their own enclaves. When a group of people are isolated in one region for hundreds of years they began to develope their own accents and gradually their own idiomatic expressions and euphenisms. Then the language turns into its own dialect and eventually its own separate language. Scientists and language professors say that Spanish became so in the years between 6-700. In the year 711 King Rodrigo conspired with the Arabs to invade Spain and share the spoils of war with the moorish and negro soldiers. The Visigoths lost control of the Iberian penensula except for the northern regions. They fought bitterly against the non white hordes for 781 years. In that time the decendants of the Romans and the Visigoths made the Spanish language what it was up until the year 1492 when the Visigoths took over what was an impoverished, out of control, poorly managed Spain. In that time period they rebuilt Spain with the whites being the rulers and the non whites being the surfs. They also sent armadas of ships to other lands to conquer and bring the gold and loot back to Spain. The invading Spainiards did not take their women with them to populate the new lands of central and south America and hence, via breeding with the indians we have today the mestizo. In the years of 1700 and 1800 there was a great number of whites that went to Mexico and other lands of central and south America. The upper classes of these countries and that of Spain, especially in the northern regions are of Roman and Visigoth ancestry.
Please post a pic of a Southern Spainard with NW traits.

diablo

Old April 3rd, 2004 #62
Todd in FL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloblanco92
Please post a pic of a Southern Spainard with NW traits.

diablo

http://www.cadenaser.com/

http://www.rtve.es/rne/r1/index.htm

More examples from Yahoo.com

http://es.celebrities.yahoo.com/fot/...402154252.html
http://es.celebrities.yahoo.com/fot/txt/mireia.html

Old April 3rd, 2004 #63
diabloblanco92

The woman is just ugly, but shes White. The Soccer guy Id need a frontal pic of, but Ill bet hes an immigrant.

diablo

Old April 3rd, 2004 #64
celtiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloblanco92
The woman is just ugly, but shes White. The Soccer guy Id need a frontal pic of, but Ill bet hes an immigrant.

diablo
The soccer guy is a Brazilian nigger called Ronaldo.

Todd in Fl es un subnormal tonto del culo que dice saber hablar castellano y lo único que habla es un horripilante dialecto mexicano.

Todd in Fl, la historia de España que nos muestras es cierta en algunas cosas pero en otras es una fantasía tuya creada mientras estabas en la cárcel por actuar como los "niggers" de tu país.

Old April 3rd, 2004 #65
Todd in FL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtiberian
The soccer guy is a Brazilian nigger called Ronaldo.

Todd in Fl es un subnormal tonto del culo que dice saber hablar castellano y lo único que habla es un horripilante dialecto mexicano.

Todd in Fl, la historia de España que nos muestras es cierta en algunas cosas pero en otras es una fantasía tuya creada mientras estabas en la cárcel por actuar como los "niggers" de tu país.
Babblefish translator is not so good. I can tell you don't speak Spanish so give it up.

Old April 3rd, 2004 #66
Nordblod
Starkast i stan

Busco un telefono.

Dondé esta la Giralda?

That is the extent to which i learned spanish in high school (or whatever my nation's equivalent would be).
Is my prowess as a linguist not dazzling?

Old April 3rd, 2004 #67
Todd in FL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordblod
Busco un telefono.

Dondé esta la Giralda?

That is the extent to which i learned spanish in high school (or whatever my nation's equivalent would be).
Is my prowess as a linguist not dazzling?
And where is your nation?

Welcome to VNN... the official fuck off and die forum.

Old April 3rd, 2004 #68
celtiberian

Quote:
Babblefish translator is not so good. I can tell you don't speak Spanish so give it up.
Yo soy español y hablo castellano sin problemas. Tú no sabes decir ni una sola frase con corrección gramatical porque sólo sabes hablar en jerga mexicana.

The "Spanish language" don´t exist, it exists the Castilian language, its real name.

Old April 3rd, 2004 #69
Todd in FL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtiberian
Yo soy español y hablo castellano sin problemas. Tú no sabes decir ni una sola frase con corrección gramatical porque sólo sabes hablar en jerga mexicana.

The "Spanish language" don´t exist, it exists the Castilian language, its real name.
Tu puedes irte a la verga. No hay equivocacion en las sentancias mias. Si es así entonces dinoslo. Y de todos modos este thread es para los que buscan hechos acerca de las razas humanas... no para platicar porquerias así.

Old April 3rd, 2004 #70
Nordblod
Starkast i stan

Quote:
And where is your nation?
It's located on a relatively large peninsula in northern Europe. I hear it goes by the name of Sweden in the english speaking world.

Quote:
Welcome to VNN... the official fuck off and die forum.
I'm confused (and perhaps a tad hurt). I should fuck off and die?

Old April 3rd, 2004 #71
Todd in FL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordblod

I'm confused (and perhaps a tad hurt). I should fuck off and die?
No, I'm referring to the general attitude of forum members. I would never say fuck off to a newbie from Sweden... unless it were an obvious troll/mud.

Once again welcome to VNN.

Old April 3rd, 2004 #72
Nordblod
Starkast i stan

Phew. I was ready to throw myself in front of a train there for a moment. Thank you kindly for the welcome.

Old April 3rd, 2004 #73
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
There is a lot of debate on this forum about WHO IS WHITE. I have definate opinions on this and I offer this thread as examples of people in the Latin world who I think are white and those who I think are not white.

For example,

Gabriella Spanic, mexican actress, visigoth...imo.

Gabriella Spanic is Half-Croatian so yes she is mostly White. She has thousands of fans in Croatia and they have their own Yahoo Groups to celebrate her career.

Old April 3rd, 2004 #74
Nordblod
Starkast i stan

They generally lack lives?

Old April 3rd, 2004 #75
Todd in FL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OttoRemer
Gabriella Spanic is Half-Croatian so yes she is mostly White. She has thousands of fans in Croatia and they have their own Yahoo Groups to celebrate her career.
That's news to me. I know that a couple of soap opera stars are of wholly polish ancestry and are blond/blue eyed. Apparently the parents immigrated to Mexico where the children were born. Mexican soap operas have many whites in them that you couldn't tell spoke Spanish unless you heard them talk.

When you say Spanic is "mostly" Croation what are the other parts/part?

Old April 3rd, 2004 #76
celtiberian

Quote:
Tu puedes irte a la verga. No hay equivocacion en las sentancias mias. Si es así entonces dinoslo. Y de todos modos este thread es para los que buscan hechos acerca de las razas humanas... no para platicar porquerias así.
Te traduzco en castellano:

"Vete a la mierda. Mis frases no son incorrectas. Si es así, entonces dínoslo. De todos modos este "thread" es para los que buscan hechos acerca de las razas humanas....no para hablar de estas tonterías."

No está del todo mal.

De todas maneras, he de reconocer el mérito que tiene el que hayas aprendido a hablar algo de castellano si lo has aprendido con esos indios mexicanos.

Vale, hablemos de razas humanas.

Los íberos son blancos porque los íberos son "old Europeans" y España no es sólo blanca por los visigodos como tú piensas.

Los españoles somos celtíberos principalmente y también tenemos sangre romana, visigoda, sueba y alana.

Old April 3rd, 2004 #77
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
That's news to me. I know that a couple of soap opera stars are of wholly polish ancestry and are blond/blue eyed. Apparently the parents immigrated to Mexico where the children were born. Mexican soap operas have many whites in them that you couldn't tell spoke Spanish unless you heard them talk.

When you say Spanic is "mostly" Croation what are the other parts/part?
Venezuelan...

Old April 3rd, 2004 #78
Todd in FL
Banned

Celtiberinut,

Oooo... big fucking difference. Now why don't you speak English, or try to, so the others can understand... fucking spic.

Old April 3rd, 2004 #79
Todd in FL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OttoRemer
Venezuelan...
I'd love to see here parents... some Mexicans appear to be white but have mestizo parents. Very scary.

Old April 3rd, 2004 #80
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
I'd love to see here parents... some Mexicans appear to be white but have mestizo parents. Very scary.
Her father is Croatian and that is the origin of the name "Spanic", her mother is probably Latina but how much? We don't know..

Thread