Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 5th, 2009 #1
hengest
Banned

Default Now that Israel is on the rampage again, look out for more holocaust propaganda.

Here in Blighty, we were treated to two holocaust yarns tonight on mainstream tv. Beginning with the first part of a serialization of the Anne Frank diary weepy and followed by a similar account about the Warsaw ghetto and the Auschwitz holiday camp by another poor young jewess.
Mere coincidence? Methinks not.

Old January 5th, 2009 #2
Eilert
Blood Snob

Quote:
Originally Posted by hengest View Post

Exactly.

Any Englishman (or woman) who can't see through such a BLATANT and TIMELY propaganda campaign is beyond hope. I'm sure the Ferengi have similar "programming" planned for their media outlets here in the States . . .

Old January 5th, 2009 #3
Gerald Wheeler
Vigilance is First

The holycost will be justification for the invasion of the Gaza strip. The world must know that is what the Pali's have in mind. The hooked noses deserve a real one with no fictional number of 6 million.

Old January 5th, 2009 #4
Troy Alexander
Nice shot Troy you got him

Quote:
Originally Posted by hengest View Post
Here in Blighty, we were treated to two holocaust yarns tonight on mainstream tv. Beginning with the first part of a serialization of the Anne Frank diary weepy and followed by a similar account about the Warsaw ghetto and the Auschwitz holiday camp by another poor young jewess.
We must also consider they have made valkyre and the reader which introduces the meme that germans and by extension I suppose whites are not genetcally determined to be racist.

now they are attacking just the policy of facism and stopped attacking whites because they once practised it.

maybe they have done this because all the whites not conditioned to instinctively be repelled by following their racial interest are either dead or in nursing homes. attacking whites for being racist when most whites are anti-racists would cause even the most pavlovian sheep to get pissed of and ask deep questions.

Jews have realsed that kvetching against whites and guit trips makes them seem paranoid and vindictive and nasty, escpecially in these hard times when people ask questions.

But the most important point is that the jews sole focus on attacking racist policy shows a sophistication in approach which demands a reaction.

Old January 5th, 2009 #5
Troy Alexander
Nice shot Troy you got him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilert View Post
Exactly.

Any Englishman (or woman) who can't see through such a BLATANT and TIMELY propaganda campaign is beyond hope. I'm sure the Ferengi have similar "programming" planned for their media outlets here in the States . . .

Just because something is simple does not mean it is subconcious or organic to the human mind.

Logic, the lack thereof in the uk i think you are complaining about, is definitely learnt and not natural; also when logic is taught in our society, it is only in a particular way so that the pupil is able to apply the skill in certain situations (how many hours must i work to buy jewish products), but has no didatic and underlying view of logic allowing them to apply the skill whenever they want to.

Humans are creatres of instinct not mathematcal machines. It is the instinct of jealousy and fear of people who have the skill of logic which drives people to learn to be more systematic and questioning.

I will tell you about an important study which proves my point. I only half remember the facts but you will get the impression.

When Tsarist Russia turned into Soviet Russia a lot of studies were commissioned on the human mind with the intention of finding knowledge to keep the populace better under control.

one of these concerned whether logic was inbuilt.
the cheif of a siberian tribe isolated from civilisation was asked the following question.

The question was about the colour of horses in a twon in the ukraine and he was given some information pertaining to horses in ukraine.

I forgot what this information was but it would have allowed a primary school kid in our society to give the right answer and not say like the chief "How should I know, go and ask the people of that town if your really interested".

Old January 6th, 2009 #6
Bob R.

the holocaust is the Christian religion, where Jesus is replaced by the jewish race.

Make up bumper stickers that say, 'the Jews died for your sins' and slap them on all the cars. Buy a buildboard and put that slogan on it, because it just shows you the real insinuation behind Christianity.

Thread