Rosita
Banned

Default East Asians

I have heard people in this forum saying
1)East Asian women are ugly
2)Have bad bodies
3)East Asians find their own women ugly
4)East Asians think white women are better looking than East Asian women
And that though some East Asian women may be attractive the vast majority are ugly and unattractive. And cannot measure up to white women.

I say all this is bullshit. If you really want to stop East Asian men from marrying white women then instead of saying that East Asian women are ugly and that white women are the best show East Asian men these pictures. Tell them that there are plenty of beautiful East Asian women. And tell them to marry them and leave white women alone

For example

Discuss this issue further everyone including east Asians, whites and everybody else who advocates race mixing

Old May 20th, 2012 #2
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj

East Asian men marry white women?

Old May 20th, 2012 #3
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Have you ever noticed that the photos you showed and those that others cite as being the most attractive examples of East Asian women are those that are the least Asian looking, whose appearance is as close as can be found among Asian women to that of young, White, females?

Old May 20th, 2012 #4
Rosita
Banned

"East Asian men marry white women?"

Its extremely and very rare for East Asian men to marry women outside their race. Its because East Asians are very ethnocentric, especially the men. The men are told that to uphold their honor they must marry within their race. Any man who marries outside his race including with a white person is ostracized and disowned by the family.They are called traitors and are shunned by their friends and relatives.East Asian men actively discourage East Asian women from marrying outside their own race.

Old May 20th, 2012 #5
Rosita
Banned

"Have you ever noticed that the photos you showed and those that others cite as being the most attractive examples of East Asian women are those that are the least Asian looking, whose appearance is as close as can be found among Asian women to that of young, White, females?"

That statement is not true.The last picture is of Fan Bingbing, a Chinese actress. I saw a photo of her with French actress Monica Belucci

Here she is with Bernard Fornas, President and CEO of Cartier International

Fan Bingbing is dating actor Vic Chou

Old May 20th, 2012 #6
Steven L. Akins
Banned

If being Asiatic makes someone beautiful, then the more Asian-looking they are, the more attractive they would be:

Old May 20th, 2012 #7
Rosita
Banned

DONT DO THAT. It goes both ways.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU GUYS. WHY ARE YOU ALL SO HELL BENT ON TRYING TO PROVE THAT ASIAN FEATURES ARE UGLY. THE MORE YOU SAY THAT THE MORE ASIANS WILL TRY TO MAKE THEIR FEATURES MORE "WHITE". AND HOW WILL THEY DO THAT? BY MARRYING WHITE WOMEN AND MEN. I SHOW MY ASIAN FRIENDS PICTURES OF GOOD LOOKING ASIAN MEN AND ASIAN WOMEN AND TELL THEM TO MARRY WITHIN THEIR OWN RACE. AM I WRONG? I TELL PEOPLE TO MARRY WITHIN THEIR OWN RACE TO MAINTAIN DIVERSITY. AM I WRONG?

Old May 20th, 2012 #8
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosita View Post
DONT DO THAT. It goes both ways.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU GUYS. WHY ARE YOU ALL SO HELL BENT ON TRYING TO PROVE THAT ASIAN FEATURES ARE UGLY. THE MORE YOU SAY THAT THE MORE ASIANS WILL TRY TO MAKE THEIR FEATURES MORE "WHITE". AND HOW WILL THEY DO THAT? BY MARRYING WHITE WOMEN AND MEN. I SHOW MY ASIAN FRIENDS PICTURES OF GOOD LOOKING ASIAN MEN AND ASIAN WOMEN AND TELL THEM TO MARRY WITHIN THEIR OWN RACE. AM I WRONG? I TELL PEOPLE TO MARRY WITHIN THEIR OWN RACE TO MAINTAIN DIVERSITY. AM I WRONG?
Ever heard of the Tocharians?

They were a tribe of White Europeans who settled in Xijaing Province, in the Tarim Basin about 3000 BC.

Later, about 800 AD the territory that they inhabited was overrun by Mongoloid Asians and the Tocharians were absorbed into the Asiatic population of Western China.

This is the reason why some Asians now have more Caucasianoid features and look less Mongoloid.

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; May 20th, 2012 at 04:35 PM.

Old May 20th, 2012 #9
Rosita
Banned

My point is that bashing Mongoloid features is not going to help your cause.
Your aim is to stop interracial marriage between Caucasoids and Mongoloids. Saying that Mongoloid features are ugly to Asians will make them want to get rid of their Mongoloid features. The only way they can do that is by marrying white men and women because Mongoloid people think Congoid people are unattractive. Will that help your cause. No it wont. I have understood this and I do the sensible thing.
I tell Asians this-
1)Asian features are just as attractive as white features SO DON'T MARRY WHITE PEOPLE AND DONT EVEN DATE THEM.
2)Your parents,friends,relatives and co workers will shun you and brand you race traitor if you marry a non asian person.So marry an asian person of the same ethnicity and race.AM I WRONG?

I show these pictures to Asian girls who like white men.

Asian eyes

Asian hair

Asian nose

Asian skin

Asian Body shape

Asian cheekbones

AND THEN I TELL THEM TO RESPECT AND TREASURE THESE FEATURES. AND THAT TO PROTECT THESE FEATURES THEY MUST MARRY AND DATE WITHIN THEIR OWN RACE. AND YES I ALWAYS MANAGE TO CHANGE THEIR VIEWS AND MAKE THEM DATE WITHIN THEIR OWN RACE. I AM HELPING YOUR CAUSE!!!!!!!!
AM I WRONG? YOU TELL ME?

Old May 20th, 2012 #10
Rosita
Banned

Another thing. I know a lot of people on this forum think that Japanese people think white features are superior and they don't like their own features . This is simply not true. I saw this shocking video. I hope it will clear up any misconceptions.

The first video is by someone called "proudcutePUREasian"
The second is by someone called "ProudJapanese"
I think that settles it. Anyway to me it was good news. If more Asian people start loving and
having pride in their Asian features then they will stop intermarrying with white people.
That would be the best outcome.

Old May 20th, 2012 #11
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Another thing. I know a lot of people on this forum think that Japanese people think white features are superior and they don't like their own features . This is simply not true. I saw this shocking video. I hope it will clear up any misconceptions.

No westerners who can look like Asian = No good western cosplayer - YouTube

The differences between ASIAN cosplay and western cosplay - YouTube

The first video is by someone called "proudcutePUREasian"
The second is by someone called "ProudJapanese"
I think that settles it. Anyway to me it was good news. If more Asian people start loving and
having pride in their Asian features then they will stop intermarrying with white people.
That would be the best outcome.
Asian features are more dominant than white features. If a White/Asian interracial couple have children, their offspring will more closely resemble the Asian parent.

The children shown below are only 1/4 Asian (the father is half-Asian):

Old May 20th, 2012 #12
Rosita
Banned

"Asian features are more dominant than white features."

Okay
I see blue eyes and lighter hair.
And they don't have high cheekbones like the asians

So I think that asian and white features are both equally dominant.
But even if what you are saying is true
How is that helping our cause.
You should be saying the opposite so that they get scared.

Old May 20th, 2012 #13
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
"Asian features are more dominant than white features."

Okay
I see blue eyes and lighter hair.
And they don't have high cheekbones like the asians

So I think that asian and white features are both equally dominant.
But even if what you are saying is true
How is that helping our cause.
You should be saying the opposite so that they get scared.
Those are ugly kids, and they are only 1/4 Asian (Korean).

Old May 20th, 2012 #14
Rosita
Banned

The boy on the top looks white

Old May 20th, 2012 #15
Ian

Rosita, don't let Akins draw you into putting up lots of pictures of caricatures.

The portraits of modern east asian beauties are interesting in that they seem to show a standard of fashion beauty being set in the East by the fashion media.

In the 1930s there was a strong film and recording industry in China, mainly Shanghai, which produced a culture which was rejected by the Communists after 1949.

Old May 20th, 2012 #16
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
The boy on the top looks white
What little boy? There are two little girls, mom and dad on the top.

Old May 20th, 2012 #17
Rosita
Banned

The boy with glasses

Old May 20th, 2012 #18
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
The boy with glasses
He wook Asian to me, Doc....

Old May 20th, 2012 #19
Rosita
Banned

He looks white to me

ALL JOKING ASIDE. YOU ARE NOT HELPING THE CAUSE . IF YOU TELL ASIANS THAT THEIR GENES ARE RECESSIVE THEN THEY WILL NOT RACE MIX. BECAUSE THEY ARE FIERCELY ETHNOCENTRIC AND WILL NOT WANT THEIR RACE AND FEATURES TO DIE OUT.IF YOU TELL THEM THEY ARE DOMINANT THEN THEY WILL HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR. WHY DON'T YOU STUPID GUYS GET IT.
YOU GUYS ARE NOT HELPING THE CAUSE!!!!

Old May 20th, 2012 #20
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

All right, Nick-Nack, you can knock it off w/ the all caps. This ain't jewtube, y'know.

Tags
asian, beauty, race, white, women

Thread