Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 16th, 2010 #641
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Healey View Post
[Now, Witzgall, we patiently await your next round of lame excuses and Jewish Guesses* In Defense of:
The 9/11 Lie

--------------------------

*Jewish Guess
–verb (used with object)
to intentionally commit oneself to an opinion about (something) in direct opposition to existing irrefutable evidence supporting another conclusion or opinion to purposely mislead: I tried to throw them off with Jewish Guesses about specific aspects of 9/11.
to intentionally estimate or conjecture about incorrectly: to make a Jewish Guess about the cause of the heat at WTC 1 &2.
to pretend to think, believe, or suppose that something that is not true is true especially in support of Jewish Lies: I'll continue to make Jewish Guesses about 9/11 until I'm brought to Justice.
–verb (used without object)
to intentionally form a false estimate or conjecture (often fol. by at or about ): A Jewish Guess is the same as an intentional lie.
to intentionally estimate or conjecture incorrectly.
–noun
an opinion that one reaches or to which one commits oneself with the intent to confuse issues and waste resources in defense of crimes committed by Jews and/or in support of the Jewish Nation especially in the presence of overwhelming evidence suggesting Jewish guilt.
the act of intentionally forming such a false, misleading opinion: to take a Jewish Guess at what caused Building 7 to fall.
This retarded bullshit is precisely why I can't take you seriously. You wouldn't say this to my face, so why are you posting it? It doesn't strengthen your argument, it just makes you appear to be unhinged.

Old December 16th, 2010 #642
Pat Healey

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
This retarded bullshit is precisely why I can't take you seriously. You wouldn't say this to my face, so why are you posting it? It doesn't strengthen your argument, it just makes you appear to be unhinged.
I would most certainly say this to your face.

Most certainly.

I don't care what you think...or say. You are supporting:

The 9/11 Lie

Last edited by Pat Healey; December 20th, 2010 at 08:27 AM.

Old December 16th, 2010 #643
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Healey View Post
I would most certainly say this to your face.

Most certainly.

I don't care what you think...or say. You are supporting:

The 9/11 Lie
I wouldn't think or say much, really, just act (in my own defense). Actions speak louder than words. I see there is only one thing that you understand, and I can't administer it over a message board, so there is no point in even trying to have a reasonable discussion with you.

Old December 16th, 2010 #644
Pat Healey

Question to everyone except Witzgall:

Does the following make me appear to be "unhinged"...as Witzgall suggests?

Yes or No?

Now, Witzgall, we patiently await your next round of lame excuses and Jewish Guesses* In Defense of:
The 9/11 Lie

--------------------------

*Jewish Guess
–verb (used with object)
to intentionally commit oneself to an opinion about (something) in direct opposition to existing irrefutable evidence supporting another conclusion or opinion to purposely mislead: I tried to throw them off with Jewish Guesses about specific aspects of 9/11.
to intentionally estimate or conjecture about incorrectly: to make a Jewish Guess about the cause of the heat at WTC 1 &2.
to pretend to think, believe, or suppose that something that is not true is true especially in support of Jewish Lies: I'll continue to make Jewish Guesses about 9/11 until I'm brought to Justice.
–verb (used without object)
to intentionally form a false estimate or conjecture (often fol. by at or about ): A Jewish Guess is the same as an intentional lie.
to intentionally estimate or conjecture incorrectly.
–noun
an opinion that one reaches or to which one commits oneself with the intent to confuse issues and waste resources in defense of crimes committed by Jews and/or in support of the Jewish Nation especially in the presence of overwhelming evidence suggesting Jewish guilt.
the act of intentionally forming such a false, misleading opinion: to take a Jewish Guess at what caused Building 7 to fall.

Last edited by Pat Healey; December 20th, 2010 at 08:28 AM.

Old December 16th, 2010 #645
Pat Healey

Quote:
I wouldn't think or say much, really, just act (in my own defense). Actions speak louder than words. I see there is only one thing that you understand, and I can't administer it over a message board, so there is no point in even trying to have a reasonable discussion with you.
Witzgall, you talk tough.

Just like a pussy.

We don't buy

The 9/11 Lie

Last edited by Pat Healey; December 20th, 2010 at 08:30 AM.

Old December 16th, 2010 #646
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Georgie, there is a time to come unhinged, and I think we've reached it.

We fight back with all we have or we lose. I'm not prepared to lose this one.

Old December 16th, 2010 #647
Pat Healey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
Georgie, there is a time to come unhinged, and I think we've reached it.

We fight back with all we have or we lose. I'm not prepared to lose this one.
Fred, he's getting emotional.

That's when we move in for the kill.

Old December 16th, 2010 #648
AussieWN
Banned

Quote:

You will find, when you truly start developing this into a theory, that there simply is not enough energy in the pyro-nano material for it to be responsible for all the heat (unless you posit crazy amounts of the stuff); you need a fuel source.

I am postulating that the fuel source was in fact the steel itself; I haven't found a paper yet that backs me up on this, it's just a hypothesis at this point. I'm disappointed Jones hasn't seemed to pursue this line of thought.
George the nano thermite was the fuel source and once the concrete and steel is heated to melting point it does not just cool down in minutes. I notice you mention that you have nothing to back up your posts. But that does not stop you making wild guesses about things you know nothing about.

Old December 16th, 2010 #649
Pat Healey

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieWN View Post
George the nano thermite was the fuel source and once the concrete and steel is heated to melting point it does not just cool down in minutes. I notice you mention that you have nothing to back up your posts. But that does not stop you making wild guesses about things you know nothing about.
I don't think Witzgall realizes that he's getting slapped around like a nigger punching a 90 year-old white lady.

Witzgall and other Jewish Liars and Lie Factory Workers prance around posting pseudo-scientific Jewish Guesses in furtherance of obstruction of Justice.

There were people in those buildings.

Unfortunately for Witzgall and his criminal cohorts - not every non-Jew is stupid or lacks extremely high levels of education --- or is afraid of conflict and blood-letting.

This atrocity will be avenged.

Mark my words.

We don't buy

The 9/11 Lie

Last edited by Pat Healey; December 20th, 2010 at 08:32 AM.

Old December 16th, 2010 #650
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Where, pray tell, is all that heat?
Note the woman, lower right

Old December 16th, 2010 #651
Pat Healey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
Where, pray tell, is all that heat?
Note the woman, lower right

That photo was taken before the ignition of the Pyrotechnic Nanocomposites.

I think that that at least two (2) formulations of Pryo materials were used.

1) Incendiary Pyrotechnic Nanocomposite placed in specific areas that quietly burned through key beams thereby pre-weakening the structure, and

2) High Explosive Pyrotechnic Nanocomposite placed on what looks like every third floor that when sequentially detonated - allowed for the freefall of the Towers.

Knowing how military demo guys think, they always use more than they think they really need -- "just in case". That accounts for the long term fires in the debris pile.

Last edited by Pat Healey; December 16th, 2010 at 06:50 PM.

Old December 17th, 2010 #652
John Liberty

Default New Chris Bollyn report

New Oil pipeline deal inked,

War on Terror a Mossad operation, 911 was the catalyst, camel herders were the patsies,

Quote:
As I have reported since shortly after 9/11, the real reason for the U.S. invasion and occupation of Afghanistan is to build and secure a 1,080-mile long gas pipeline designed to carry trillions of dollars of Israeli-owned gas from Turkmenistan to Pakistan and India. In a 2009 article entitled "Why Afghanistan" I wrote about the role of Israeli intelligence in the TAPI gas pipeline project and its connection to 9/11:
Following the break-up of the Soviet Union, Israeli agents sought to gain control of the strategic assets of the newly independent Soviet republics. In mineral-rich Turkmenistan, a Mossad agent named Yosef A. Maiman was very successful in gaining control of the republic's immense resources of natural gas.
Yosef Maiman, born in Germany in 1946, grew up in Peru and studied in the United States before becoming an Israeli citizen in 1971. As an agent of Israeli intelligence, Maiman heads a network of Mossad-controlled companies that serve Israeli interests. As the chief executive of the Merhav Group, Maiman has controlled the development of Turmenistan's gas resources. Maiman's key colleagues at Merhav are the former head of the Mossad, Shabtai Shavit, and Nimrod Novik, chief adviser to Shimon Peres, the current president of Israel.

http://www.bollyn.com/index.php#article_12617

Last edited by John Liberty; December 17th, 2010 at 02:43 PM. Reason: forgot link

Old December 17th, 2010 #653
Fred O'Malley
Banned

I have two articles which tie more info into this proposition:

http://www.energybulletin.net/node/12125

http://web.archive.org/web/200603291...i/sunburn.html

Old December 18th, 2010 #655
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Who could expect anything different from that israeli jew bastard?

He is one of the traitors among us, but he has lots of company. We're gonna need lots of rope.

Old December 18th, 2010 #656
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
'Traitor Joe' weighing in:
I really wish you would stop referring to him as "Traitor Joe". He's a jew not a White man.

Old December 18th, 2010 #657
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
I really wish you would stop referring to him as "Traitor Joe". He's a jew not a White man.
Okay, no probs. A traitor, in the sense of a Pollard or a Rosenberg being perceived a traitor the the USA. By the goy, not the jew, of course.
The oath of office for a Senator is:
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God

Old December 18th, 2010 #658
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
Okay, no probs. A traitor, in the sense of a Pollard or a Rosenberg being perceived a traitor the the USA. By the goy, not the jew, of course.
The oath of office for a Senator is:
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God
Kol Nidre

Do you know what Jews do on the Day of Atonement, that you think is so sacred to them? I was one of them. This is not hearsay. I'm not here to be a rabble-rouser. I'm here to give you facts.

When, on the Day of Atonement, you walk into a synagogue, you stand up for the very first prayer that you recite. It is the only prayer for which you stand. You repeat three times a short prayer called the Kol Nidre. In that prayer, you enter into an agreement with God Almighty (Lucifer is their God) that any oath, vow, or pledge that you may make during the next twelve months shall be null and void. The oath shall not be an oath; the vow shall not be a vow; the pledge shall not be a pledge. They shall have no force or effect. And further, the Talmud teaches that whenever you take an oath, vow, or pledge, you are to remember the Kol Nidre prayer that you recited on the Day of Atonement, and you are exempted from fulfilling them. How much can you depend on their loyalty? You can depend upon their loyalty as much as the Germans depended upon it in 1916.

We are going to suffer the same fate as Germany suffered, and for the same reason.”
Jewish Defector Warns America

Old December 18th, 2010 #659
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

The problem I have with it, john, is that to call one jew a traitor is to imply that there exist other jews who are loyal, i.e. 'good jews'. A beast as rare as unicorns.
Sure, most of us know what you mean but I hate to think that we may be confusing in our stance to any lurking noobs.

Old December 18th, 2010 #660
America First

Pepperidge Farm Commercial

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Thread