VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 14th, 2007 #1
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Default Cartoon Network airs anti-White Cartoon

The blatantly anti-White cartoon That Crook'd Ship aired last night on The Cartoon Network. It features music from some rapper named David Banner and, according to the opening credits, was created by (surprise, surprise!) "Nick Weidenfeld & Jacob Escobedo & Mike Weiss." This little masterpiece runs the whole gamut of Jewish-created White stereotypes: stupid and weak (specifically, blonde) White males, strong niggers and promiscuous blonde females (the blonde hints at having a threesome with two big niggers at the end). At one point, a nigger listens to a CD called, "Die Cracker Die."

Watch it and hurl.

Old May 14th, 2007 #2
MjolnirStrike

This is surprising? It's just regularly scheduled program brought to you by the Jewtube.

Old May 14th, 2007 #3
John Bender
Banned

I used to have a roomate who would camp out in front of the jewtube with a sixer and watch this adult swim crap religiously.

When his family would visit, they'd all cram into his room and gather around the tv like it was a fucking pulpit just to watch "the simpsons".

I'm not a fan of any of the cartoons for adults - simpsons, american dad, king of the hill, etc... they're all shit. The lowest common denominator.

Old May 14th, 2007 #4
steven clark

I agree that the mentioned cartoon sounds like crap (So why waste our time talking about it? I don't vent..I prefer to use my spare time in a better way), but all cartoons aren't bad. I actually have gotten to like KING OF THE HILL, and I never watched it because the same people made that shit BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD, but KOTH is actually funny, the people very real and American, and the father is a likable, sympathetic guy, unlike most cartoon dads. It seems like a real place, and his challenges are real. He tries to do the right thing, although the screwed-up world around him always tries to stop him from doing it. Also, the Vietnamese character is a rather typical asian jerk...a rather realistic depiction. I watch about 15 minutes of KOTH when on night shift and on break. It's ok. And really, the INCREDIBLES was probably more pro-family and pro-Aryan than 80 percent of real-life film and TV.

Old May 14th, 2007 #5
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Quote:
Originally Posted by MjolnirStrike View Post
This is surprising? It's just regularly scheduled program brought to you by the Jewtube.
Well, I thought it was a big deal, but admittedly, I watch very little television any more (literally, 3-4 hours a week), so I guess I shouldn't be surprised. It's pretty unsettling to know that a race with an average IQ of 85 and a propensity for violence is being fed this kind of propaganda every day, while Whites are forced to buck and scrape and lay prostrate over relatively benign offenses. I know if the roles were reversed and blacks were portrayed the same way blonde-headed Whites are in That Crook'd Ship, there would probably be cities going up in smoke right now as we speak.

Of course, now that we're the niggers in America, I guess we have no other choice but to bend over, lube up and take it. I live in an all-White area, so I guess you and Steven are probably right: I shouldn't worry about it. Case dismissed.

Old May 14th, 2007 #6
McKinley
coast to coast WN

I saw one of those swim cartoons saturday night. It was the one where Marchin Lootin Coon wasn't really dead but was in a coma. Well, the Coonster woke up from itz coma.

The coon could not believe how the Nigs were acting in todays socioty. It made a speech in one of their nigger clubs. The Coonster went on a rant about like a wigged out Bill Cosby. He stated abot all of the TNB.

He kept saying you Niggers this you Niggers that and so on. Some parts were pretty funny.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old May 14th, 2007 #7
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

I admit I love Aqua Teen Hunger Force, it's a sick show, it's true but I'm a bit sick m'self.. The only human in it is a negative jew stereotype(I think), and the main characters are a value meal. I like a bit of anime too. the art appeals to me.

Old May 14th, 2007 #8
Schnee Weiss
Just One Bite

I used to watch Aqua Teen Hunger force occasionally when I had TV....I think the milkshake is a Jew too...he sure acts like one! The Venture Brothers was kind of funny and twisted too.

"Henceforth no Jew, no matter under what name, will be allowed to remain here without my written permission. I know of no other troublesome pest within the state than this race, which impoverished the people by their fraud, usury and money-lending and commits all deeds which an honorable man despises. Subsequently they have to be removed and excluded from here as much as possible."
MARIA THERESA, Queen of Hungary and Bohemia (1771 - 1789)

Old May 14th, 2007 #9
Flame Baiter
Banned

One thing for sure, there is nothing remotely entertaining in that video.

Totally talentless.

BTW, I've used some avatars from this site when I go to other sites, and I've gotten rave reviews from them. Specifically the one with a White guy whipping a nappy headed negro and then whipping a fat-cat jew.

That one 5 second avatar animation has more laughs in it than that which lasted a few minutes.

I've wondered it before, and I'll wonder out loud again... Are the jews trying to see how much they can offend us until we lash out against them?

Thread