Yes, but they are still inferior to whites. 8 12.50%
No, blacks are some other primate species. 56 87.50%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old December 15th, 2010 #61
John52

Quote:
Hello Mr. Parker,

SO I do live mostly among other blacks, but I meant it in a more abstract way (my personaly community is actually not dealing with crime that's that bad). Places near me like Chicago, Gary and Detroit have it much worse in their black communities. It's pretty depressing if you ask me.
I know you addressed it before, but if the black people who are living in the housing projects (where the majority of crime is born) continue to tolerate drugs and crime then it will kill them first then spread to everyone later.

Your people have to start learning to choose martyrdom for their own, take pride in their own, and stop worrying about what we say. Don't expect us to do anything for you anytime soon since we are also captives in the zoo, and it will be some time before we set things straight once again.

As far as human I voted yes that black people have the potential for humanity. But until we're separated nothing will get better, that means we both need our own lands and government, so don't get too comfortable, Africa is a beautiful continent.

Old December 15th, 2010 #62
Justin
Banned

I don't know if anyone already posted my reply or not but I'll post it again just in case.

98% is NOT EQUAL to 100%. Why is that so hard to understand?

Old December 15th, 2010 #63
Mike Parker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeShawn S. Williams View Post
Hello Mr. Parker,
And jambo to you, DeShawn.

Quote:
I certainly don't view white folks as an enemy, not even white nationals (unless they wish me specific harm).
Good for you. In the sorts of places you listed in the Midwest, prior to the 1960's, there was little conflict between blacks and actual whites. Basically, everyone stayed in their own neighborhoods, and black neighborhoods were infinitely better than the hoods of today. What problems blacks had were with jews. The merchants who cheated them were jews. The social workers who meddled in their families were jews. The teachers who humiliated their kids, jews. The jewish civil rights movement tricked blacks into blaming generic whites for their jewish-caused social problems, just as jewish Marxism tricked workers into blaming generic capitalists for their jewish-caused economic problems.

Old December 15th, 2010 #64
J. Kerr
Whats next?

Default Some would say yes.

Some would argue, yes.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6505691.stm

Old December 15th, 2010 #65
Rottenfuhrer
Auslander raus!

Do not seriously engage this nigger in discussion. Never forget what his savage sub-human people are doing to our kinsmen right now in South Africa. If they could gain control here it would be even more violent. Show no mercy to these monkeys! Leave or die. That will be their only choice.

Old December 15th, 2010 #66
Ultra Martinet

Default There are different species of human beings

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeShawn S. Williams View Post
So people on here often say or at least imply that blacks are less than human. I'm curious just to get a sense of how many folks think that way. I know what modern science says. For me, it's hard to think of myself as anything BUT human, but I don't take offense at other views.
Mr. Williams -- your open-mindedness in this most delicate contemporary issue is appreciated.

Of course black people are human. However they are a different species of human beings. A highly disproportionate percent of black people are highly intelligent. But all of them, understandably have a perpetual and violent hate for white people. Black people are proud of their cruel and violent culture which serves to intimidate and scare white men to death.

Blacks and Jews are providing the leadership to unify all minorities (Blacks, Hispanics, Muslims, Jews, Asians, American Indians, etc.) into one common alliance and solidarity with the United States Democratic Party.

The American voting population consists of 42 percent minorities. Couple that figure with America's 30 percent white Democrats and it is easy to see that that white conservatives are outnumbered 72 to 28. How can anyone doubt that Obama will not be reelected? Las cifras no mienten (numbers don't lie).

Thank you

Happy Kwanza, Hannuka and winter holiday.

Old December 15th, 2010 #67
Eilert
Blood Snob

Not in the same sense that Whites are human.

In a nutshell, blacks are less human than Whites but more human than apes.

Old December 15th, 2010 #68
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Same genus, different species. That's why they can breed with humans, like lions can breed with tigers (ligers/tiglons) or horses with donkeys (mules).

I piss on our ancestors for bringing them to white lands and letting them run amok.

Likewise, I piss on our pathetic SWPL contemporaries, who shriek "RACISM!" before even the Jew or the nigger has a chance to.

This forum discussion on Bassou
is a perfect example of the self-destructive, egalitarian mentality of whites. Read all five pages to see what I mean.

Old December 15th, 2010 #69
Alex Linder
Administrator

I thought that Bassou thing turned out to be a big hoax?

Old December 15th, 2010 #70
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Quote:
I thought that Bassou thing turned out to be a big hoax?
The nigger really did exist, it's just that he had a disease that isn't all that rare in Third World countries--microcephaly.

I provided the link to the discussion to show how white-skinned zealots react to even remotely "racist" language. It looked like this one fucker on that forum was literally frothing at the mouth while hammering out some of his mad replies.

It's a perfect example of what we're dealing with. These liberal zealots surpass even the Spanish Inquisition in their fanaticism.

Old December 15th, 2010 #71
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassanio View Post
...It looked like this one fucker on that forum was literally frothing at the mouth while hammering out some of his mad replies.

It's a perfect example of what we're dealing with. These liberal zealots surpass even the Spanish Inquisition in their fanaticism.
They will make such good nazis, and will never question anything.

Old October 13th, 2014 #72
Jerry Abbott

It's complicated. To many, the word human is synonymous with Homo sapiens, and that would include Negroes, if barely. However, whites are a subspecies of sapiens, from which blacks are excluded. When a white nationalist uses to word human, he usually restricts the meaning to whites only, or to whites and Asians, the two most intelligent races.

Old October 13th, 2014 #73
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Luckily there is now a genetic means by which the question can be answered. To be in the consideration to be classified as Human a race must have Neanderthal DNA. Sub-Sahara 'freakan's have none. Debate over.

Old October 13th, 2014 #74
Crystal Winterfrost
卐 ☠ ϟϟ ✠ 卐 ✠ ϟϟ ☠ 卐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
98% is NOT EQUAL to 100%. Why is that so hard to understand?
Exactly! Anyone who thinks niggers are human is delusional.

Old October 14th, 2014 #75
Patrick Bateman

Humanoid would be a better word to describe them. But human? No. Not if white people are also classed as human. In their own environment left to their own devices they are much too different to be classed in the same category. Its like chalk and cheese.

Quote:
humanoid

adjective
adjective: humanoid

having an appearance or character resembling that of a human.

Old October 14th, 2014 #76
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Well if the Utopians are correct, and there is "no such thing as race", then that would definitely rule out the possibility niggers are Human. Just sayin'.

Old October 14th, 2014 #77
Luis Morales

My white ancestors from the 1600's and 1700's deemed the nigger to be 5/8 human. Personally, I think they were a bit too generous but will accept their intelligent decision.

Old October 14th, 2014 #78
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

There are those that claim Whites are "racist" because the defined niggers are being fractional Humans. There are those that would conclude that niggers are not "racist" because they never did such a thing. But nigger could not have possibly done so because niggers never developed fractions, to say the least, which justify White defining them as fractional Humans in the first place.

Humans developed fractions, non-Humans did not.

Old October 14th, 2014 #79
varg

Correct me if I'm wrong, but according to modern research (if you give the out-of-africa theory any credence) they say that because sub-Saharan Africans (niggers) never left Africa, they never intermingled with Neanderthal. Whites and Asians still have remnants of Neanderthal DNA in them.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...asian-science/

Quote:
Surprise! 20 Percent of Neanderthal Genome Lives On in Modern Humans, Scientists Find

When modern humans migrated out of Africa some 60,000 years ago, they found the Eurasian continent already inhabited by brawny, big-browed Neanderthals. We know that at least some encounters between the two kinds of human produced offspring, because the genomes of people living outside Africa today are composed of some 1 to 4 percent Neanderthal DNA.

For example, if a fragment of DNA is shared by Neanderthals and non-Africans, but not Africans or other primates, it is likely to be a Neanderthal heirloom.

In the Science study, Akey and Benjamin Vernot, both of the University of Washington in Seattle, used similar statistical features to search for Neanderthal DNA in the genomes of 665 living people—but they initially did so without the Neanderthal genome as a reference. They still managed to identify fragments that collectively amount to 20 percent of the full Neanderthal genome.

For example, the Neanderthal version of the skin gene POU2F3 is found in around 66 percent of East Asians, while the Neanderthal version of BNC2, which affects skin color, among other traits, is found in 70 percent of Europeans.
What this proves is that scientists are wrong when they claim that different species can't interbreed and create fertile offspring. (though we already knew this in other mammals)

Neanderthal and Sapiens are two different species of the Homo genus.

Whites are a sort of hybrid of two species, blacks are not.

How can they claim we're the same on a genetic level when we're not even equally descended from the same species?

I'm not saying I necessarily believe in out-of-Africa, but using their own logic this proves that whites and asians evolved separately from niggers.

Old October 14th, 2014 #80
Lincoln Briggs

Default Are blacks human?

Sheeeeiiiiitttt.

God bless you, and you have a good day.

You need a good day.....You fuckin' nigger.

Thread