VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 28th, 2007 #1
Flame Baiter
Banned

Default Negro INFECTS white POLISH women with HIV

Makes me sick and sad and angry at the same time. All the kikes out there that read VNNforum must be laughing up their sleeves. If you are one of those kikes, I'd like you to know that I laugh a bit every time a Palestinian blows himself up, and takes out a few of you rats in the process.

Poland hasn't gone down the tubes yet with niggers. They must stop this infection before it takes over the entire body.

http://www.e-teatr.pl/en/artykuly/33711.html

Quote:
Months ago, a certain woman, suffering from illness which could not be cured, tested positive for HIV. While talking to her, the doctor suddenly realized he was talking to the third woman in a short time who mentioned having had sexual contact with a man from Cameroon, named Simon Mol. All of the victims immediately informed Mol that he had infected them with HIV.

Mol’s reaction was always the same: he would accuse them of racism, of stereotyping, that all blacks have HIV. The most dramatic aspect of all of this are stories about Mol forcing women to have unprotected sex with him by arguing that using a condom with a black man is a sign of racism and racist fears; that it is politically incorrect.

Last edited by Flame Baiter; July 28th, 2007 at 10:18 PM. Reason: wording

Old August 9th, 2007 #2
BANNISHEDWARRIOR
Fight the New World Order!

From what I read those whores fucked him by choice so they fucking deserve to get AIDs and more. They should be burned alive to make an example out of them and kill every nigger in Poland. Fucking Niggers are useless pieces of shit!

Old August 11th, 2007 #3
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Women, like it or not will have to be more controlled when we get our society back. Women love drama, turmoil, gossip, being cruel, and being spiteful. It is just the way it is. This is not to downplay the many wonderful things about women which make us love them, but these women who fuck niggers do it to stick their finger into the eye of men, or because of some warped fantasy that they have been spoonfed by jewish publications.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old August 16th, 2007 #4
*(WhitePOW3R)*

The Jews let the nigga did it

Old August 16th, 2007 #5
1st Edu

The rot piles up. KWA worldwide

Thread