Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 12th, 2005 #1
ngrh8r
Banned

Question Attention niggers: Why do you stink?

What is that musky, fecal aroma that follows you around? I have watched you liberally douse yourselves with strange nigger-specific "hygiene" products. Are these the source of your awful reek, or merely a pointless attemp to cover it up? Your females smell the worst. I can only imagine the festering, decaying monkey-spunk that surely fills the nether regions of your unbelievably promiscuous women. I feel terribly sorry for the few human players left in the NBA. The stench of a locker room full of sweaty niggers is surely enough to turn enough the most resilient stomach.

Old September 12th, 2005 #2
Chain

This topic was covered in "exquisite" (LMAO) detail by VNN essayist Thomas A. in early 2005.
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2...5Olfactory.htm

If you're ever short of something thoughtful to read-- go directly to VNN's essay pages:
2005 essays-
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2...ticles2005.htm
2000-2004 essays-
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/articles.htm

Quote:
Why Niggers Smell Like Shit, and How to Cure That

by Thomas A.

14 February 2005

Or, how to liberate White Man from nigger olfactory oppression. The biological facts presented below are accurate. The Jonathan Swift "Modest Proposal" part is, of course, frivolous -- a farce.

After the central, dominant "jew problem," NIGGER SHIT-STINK is the next most serious affliction facing Americans today.

WHAT THE IDEAL MULTI-RACIAL STATE NEEDS IS A NIGGER THAT DON'T STINK.

To everyone with uncauterized nasal passages, the analysis below of this pervasive Amerikwan problem will be thorough and compelling. Its conclusions incontrovertible.

If you reside in Amerikwa, especially in big-city Amerikwa, you've surely had occasion to ask yourself this question a thousand times over.

WHY DO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE SHIT?

Why won't nigger shit-stink wash off?

Or, to ask the question theologically: Why would a just God make the nigger smell like a pile of shit?

The religious answer is obvious:

God wants blind people to hate niggers too.

There's also the thoroughly researched and well-known SCIENTIFIC EXPLANATION for why niggers stink.

"Sweat like a nigger." "Stink like a nigger."

SCIENTIFIC BIOLOGICAL FACT: NIGGERS ARE BORN TO STINK. COMPARED TO OTHER RACES, NIGGERS GOT HUGELY OVERSIZED AND HIGHLY OVERACTIVE STINK GLANDS.

Niggers are born with "BROMHIDROSIS SYNDROME" [NIGGER SHIT-STINK] -- write down that highly descriptive scientific term and remember it -- the literal translation being "stinking sweat."
CONTINUED AT LINK:
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2...5Olfactory.htm

Old September 12th, 2005 #3
Lion_Of_Judah

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngrh8r
What is that musky, fecal aroma that follows you around? I have watched you liberally douse yourselves with strange nigger-specific "hygiene" products. Are these the source of your awful reek, or merely a pointless attemp to cover it up? Your females smell the worst. I can only imagine the festering, decaying monkey-spunk that surely fills the nether regions of your unbelievably promiscuous women. I feel terribly sorry for the few human players left in the NBA. The stench of a locker room full of sweaty niggers is surely enough to turn enough the most resilient stomach.
Now you're talking about "stinking niggers." This is no different than I (the lion), telling people how much I hate bacteria.

ngrh8r, look yourself in the mirror, what is it you (fear) the most about niggers?

PS. As the now self appointed attorney for niggers, I would advise no niggers comment and/or post on this thread. It leads nowhere!

Old September 12th, 2005 #4
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Default "Pussy" would be a more accurate term...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion_Of_Judah
Now you're talking about "stinking niggers." This is no different than I (the Lion), telling people how much I hate bacteria.
Bwaaahahahaha! Nigga, pleeze!! "I (the lion)..." LOL!

This boy's got an ego the size of Rhode Island.

(Protege of yours, guy?)

HO :box:AX

Last edited by Matthaus Hetzenauer; September 12th, 2005 at 01:37 PM.

Old September 12th, 2005 #5
blizzard
The No Bullshit Zone

It's easy to explain why negroes smell so bad.

1) They have larger sweat glands than white people. They sweat more often. Sweat stinks.

2) Melanin also smells bad and since negroes have far more of it then white people, that would also make them smell bad.

3) Lack of bathing habits among the subhuman negroid race.

4) The oily substance on their hair. That also has an offensive odor to white people. If you ever had to check out the hair of the negroid, your hands will be greasy.

Old September 12th, 2005 #6
PastorTroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard

1) They have larger sweat glands than white people. They sweat more often. Sweat stinks.
Sweat in itself is odorless. It is bacteria on the skin and hair that metabolize the proteins and fatty acids to produce "stink". This maybe unrelated but I just had to correct you.

Quote:
2) Melanin also smells bad and since negroes have far more of it then white people, that would also make them smell bad.
Do you have evidence of this?

Quote:
This is so stupid it deserves a big laugh........ BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Another example of VNNer stupidity.

Quote:
4) The oily substance on their hair. That also has an offensive odor to white people. If you ever had to check out the hair of the negroid, your hands will be greasy.
You have a point there. Some chemicals used to produce hair products do have strong odor. However this does not prove that blacks stink just the chemicals.

Old September 12th, 2005 #7
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Quote:

Response by pastorgroid
This is so stupid it deserves a big laugh........ BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Another example of VNNer stupidity.
Now come on pastor...even you have to admit that niggers, free to choose, will choose not to bathe. Just because you are able to occasionally hose down your silverback, doesn't mean all niggers are washed.

Old June 6th, 2008 #8
Redneck Billy

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard View Post

Yeah......and how do they wash those braided corn rows? I heard they soak them with Lysol and then rinse. Sick sons of bitches.

Old September 12th, 2005 #9
Lion_Of_Judah

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoaxThis
Bwaaahahahaha! Nigga, pleeze!! "I (the lion)..." LOL!
Correct! That IS what I (the lion), wrote.

HoaxThis, are you a nigger? :box:

Old June 10th, 2008 #10
Redneck Billy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion_Of_Judah View Post
Now you're talking about "stinking niggers." This is no different than I (the lion), telling people how much I hate bacteria.

ngrh8r, look yourself in the mirror, what is it you (fear) the most about niggers?

PS. As the now self appointed attorney for niggers, I would advise no niggers comment and/or post on this thread. It leads nowhere!
Damn boy.....we fear NIGGER STINK....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Old July 20th, 2008 #11
Holly Emerald

One thing we're known for is being hygienic and tidy it is whites I know that don't shower daily.

Old July 20th, 2008 #12
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly Emerald View Post
One thing we're known for is being hygienic and tidy
MmmYep.

Old July 20th, 2008 #13
Holly Emerald

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myles View Post
MmmYep.
I lived with a guy who was white and who went 13 days without showering.

Old July 20th, 2008 #14
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Not White, a dirty hippie.
Not the same thing!T.Wgr.B.

Old September 16th, 2012 #15
R. Pearson
The Jew Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion_Of_Judah View Post
A nigger behind him with a knife, I would imagine.

Old September 16th, 2012 #16
Angel Ramsey
Banned

I remember in high school, many years ago. This nigger said "White people smell like wet dogs." I replied...."Why do you all smell like cooking grease and baby powder?" He was speechless

Fucking niggers.

Last edited by Angel Ramsey; September 16th, 2012 at 07:15 PM.

Old September 15th, 2005 #17
SlagMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngrh8r
The "Nigger Smell" reminds me of a butyric odor.
This odor could be used in locating mates in the jungle.
As well as driving off predators that feed on live pray only.

Old September 16th, 2005 #18
WhiteMan4WhiteLand
TNB Connoisseur

I bought a book for school and it was used...must have been owned previously by a nigger...smells like nigger shit stink something aweful...UUUGH.

Old May 27th, 2008 #19
Ironguard1940

Default Niggers are stupid, they stink and I hate them

Fucking stupid goddamn niggers I wish they were all dead BUMP!!!

Old May 29th, 2008 #20
wow

Smile what?

You guys are really pathetic. Niggers stink? WTF? And white people never ever stink. They just smell sooooo beautiful like roses all the time or something.

Thread