Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 7th, 2005 #1
Rob Roy MacGregor

Default New 9-11 Documentary Proving Controlled Demolitions Used on WTC 1, 2, & 7

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...demolition.htm

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic

The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old July 7th, 2005 #2
lawrence dennis
Anti-anti-antisemite

Question Maybe a new sub-forum for conspiracy theory postings?

I see no reason why conspiracy theories should be banned or even discouraged from VNNF. However, maybe there could be a separate sub-forum called 'Cutting Edge Reality', 'Truth or Conspiracy?', or 'News from the Fringe' or something. This would provide a place for posters to put silly things like this. Also, those postings of hard-to-believe stories in the two primary forums ('This Just In' and 'Main Discussion Forum') could be moved to the fringe forum. This would, IMHO, 'clean up' the regular forums of items of doubtful provenance. I don't claim to understand everything about what goes on in the world, but I consider myself above average in recognizing BS when I see it. The moderators seem (to me, at least) also to have above-average BS detectors, so I think this approach could be successful.

How is the faithful city become an harlot! It was full of judgment: righteousness lodged in it, but now murderers. Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water. Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards.

Xian WN!

"The Jew can only be understood if it is known what he strives for: ... the destruction of the world.... [it is] the tragedy of Lucifer."

Holy-Hoax Exposed, Hollow-Cost Examined, How Low Cost? (toons)

Old July 7th, 2005 #3
Whirlwind

If nobody comments, it slides off the first page. Pretty good standard by itself.
How can anyone familiar with steel, not be dumbfounded by the uniformity of the length of pieces? Controlled Demolition Inc. brags they are able to use cutting charges to make scrap into lengths that can be accomodated by available trucks and machinery. Steel with a 4" cross-section does not shatter. Think. Do steel cars (if you can still find one) shatter? No, they deform.

Old July 7th, 2005 #4
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Very good video.

Lawrence, 90% of the US population believe that there was a cover up involving 9/11 according to a CNN poll last year, so discussion about the truth of what happened at the World Trade Center that day appeals to the majority, not just the fringe.

I shared this video at the goldismoney.info forum as well.

Old July 7th, 2005 #5
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrence dennis
I see no reason why conspiracy theories should be banned or even discouraged from VNNF. However, maybe there could be a separate sub-forum ... so I think this approach could be successful.
I don't. The problem is, everything is a conspiracy to someone. Both (all) sides of this issue are considered to be conspiracy theories to some. The 19 Arabs, with box cutters, under the direction of a man in a cave, communicating to them by cell phone, seems, to me, to be about as far out and "fringe" as a theory could be.

Respectfully,

Enkidu

Old July 8th, 2005 #6
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

Quote:
Prior to September 11, 2001, namely on Saturday, August 18, 2001, the New York Times published a strange story about mysterious squatters secretly living on the 91st floor of one of the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center. Following 9-11, neither the New York Times nor any other media outlet mentioned this strange prior story.
http://www.rense.com/general66/over76.htm

Thread