Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 8th, 2008 #1
melcur
Banned

Default Some Jewish Propaganda I stumbled Upon

I have zero doubt that the above cartoon depicts something that Jewry is desparately attempting to do, and that is to link so-called "radical" Islam with so-called "hate groups" here in the United States and in Europe. The reason has nothing to do with hate and everything to do with shutting down dissent. The fact of the matter is, conservative Islamic elements and groups that the Jews have designated as hate groups in the west, are pretty much the only groups willing to openly criticize Jewry. In all seriousness, you could be a member of Lutherans against Zionism, and eventually you'll be classified as a "hate group," which will enable Jewry to shut you up. Just as the Jews did in the Ukraine in the 1920s and 1930s, they'll get you to condemn and participate in the persecution of the more racist groups initially, but in the end you'll only be setting yourselves up, because they intend to suppress YOU too. Thus, you'd better be careful as to who and what you condemn, because you're only orchestrating your own symphony of destruction. I'm almost 100% positive that the Jews next false flag will be gigantic, involving the deaths of tens, maybe hundreds of thousands, and their selected scapegoats will undoubtedly be a group composed of both so-called racists, i.e. neo-Nazis and so-called radical Mulsims. In any case, you shouldn't believe a goddamned thing you see or hear coming via the Jews media, not a goddamn thing.

Old August 8th, 2008 #2
Stan Sikorski
Returned

I never do believe a damn thing that comes from yidmedia. But if they push the button using a WN front then I (we) will have only 2 options - do our best to hide and refute or get on with it and start kicking jew ass.

Personally, I will be going after the kikes and their infrastructure. I'm not going to sit around and wait for them to come knocking my door down, shooting my dog and carrying me off to some prison. I'm not going to hide and 'discuss' the complexities of robot planes bouncing off pre-rigged buildings supposedly flown by WN's whose IDs were found slightly crispy among the debris either. Yes, we have had that luxury since 9/11 because it was supposedly Islamic freedom fighters who pulled it off, not White Nationalists.

If you choose to fight when the time comes, MENTALLY make a simple list of 1st tier targets that you will be engaging. Put thought into HOW you will achieve success in removing those obstacles. Soon enough you will meet up with like minds, join forces and take the fight to another level. But until then, knowing that we all have the same enemy should be enough to get us started individually at that point. I don't see us organizing beforehand. ZOG has made that illegal. Just be ready to make a difference on your own until it becomes feasible to communicate and organize together.

My 2 cents (in today's economy that equals 4 cents)

Old August 8th, 2008 #3
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

You forgot the kosher tax, Stan.
You'd better make it an even nickel!

Old August 8th, 2008 #4
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
You forgot the kosher tax, Stan.
You'd better make it an even nickel!
HA! No kosher tax on my thoughts.

Old August 8th, 2008 #5
Curtis Stone

Yeah, KKK, be happy, Al Qaeda wants to help you in your struggle. LOL. It's idiotic, especially considering there's not even any KKK terrorist activity in the first place. What the hell are they talking about? This cartoon ought to have a hook nosed Jew at the bottom, asleep, dreaming the whole thing.

Old August 8th, 2008 #6
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Yeah, the thing is, I do hate Jews.

Old August 8th, 2008 #7
Curtis Stone

What the Jews have to hide - in reality the black hood covers a Mossad agent and the KKK hood covers a government informant.

Old August 9th, 2008 #8
Axel Faaborg

Nazis don't wear masks.

Old August 9th, 2008 #9
Karl Lueger

Jewvermin accusing anyone of "hiding" when the jews entire history is wearing masks to fool the goyim, the great masters of the lie "by way of deception do war" the kike motto..

Rambo, John J.

Old August 9th, 2008 #10
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
I have zero doubt that the above cartoon depicts something that Jewry is desparately attempting to do, and that is to link so-called "radical" Islam with so-called "hate groups" here in the United States and in Europe.
They've been trying this for years, to link muslims and nazis, even as they suppress the fact that real nazis worked with zionists. Horowitz is one of the main liars in this regard. I recall an article in Playboy about five years ago. The entire article hung on one guy in Europe. But they wouldn't be kikes if they couldn't manufacture something out of nothing.

Thread