Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 19th, 2007 #21
Bill
Banned

It's amazing the things, people who have never been there, seem to know about the Metro - Detroit area.

There are only 4 people on this forum who can speak with any authority on this subject, the rest of you don't have a fucking clue what you are talking about. You really should shut up.

Old February 19th, 2007 #22
RonaldCa
Captain Keyboard Commando

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonegunman View Post
A good idea (the pepper spray that is), but I believe all White people (not just White Women) should carry firearms wherever they go, regardless of whether it is permitted or not. When your life is at stake nothing else matters except being able to defend yourself, after all.

When encountering a life threatening situation, simply shoot to kill (blast them all to Hell), and remember, NEVER fire any warning shots. It is always kill or be killed, since we are living in the Jew created divershity jungle where non Whites attack Whites routinely, often killing them. Never take chances with your safety or life.

Remember, the law means nothing when you are dead at the hands of a mud. And the Police are not your protectors or your friends as they all work for ZOG. Not saying there are not some decent Police, but I have yet to meet any.

At this point staying alive calls for extreme measures.

And staying alive is the first step in staying in this fight.

Regards,

lonegunman
I agree completely. Let me guess, Detroit is very anti-gun and Liberals run the fucking the place?

Old February 19th, 2007 #23
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Save-the-USA View Post
Please grow up and learn how ignorant your post is!
THe post is utterly retarded. The suburbs of Detriot are among the Whitest and most segregated in the nation. I know because my gf is from there and I have been there
This is because the city itself is 88% Black and most of the rest of the 12% are Mexicans. The city is so devestated that huge parts of the central city have been totally leveled and are going back to nature

Old February 19th, 2007 #24
Save-the-USA

Quote:
When encountering a life threatening situation, simply shoot to kill (blast them all to Hell), and remember, NEVER fire any warning shots. It is always kill or be killed, since we are living in the Jew created divershity jungle where non Whites attack Whites routinely, often killing them. Never take chances with your safety or life.
I agree completely,too bad that is not the way it happens.

You should not have a handgun,rifle,Mace or Pepper spray let alone use them in self defense.

You should use your cell phone if service is available [another story] and ask your attacker to please wait for a government employee to come and protect you because you are not allowed to protect yourself.

Old February 19th, 2007 #25
Bill
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonaldCa View Post
I agree completely. Let me guess, Detroit is very anti-gun and Liberals run the fucking the place?
Michigan has a new CCW law. Anyone without a felony record can get a permit. If you apply they must grant you one.

Old February 19th, 2007 #26
WhiteMan4WhiteLand
TNB Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander View Post
Michigan has a new CCW law. Anyone without a felony record can get a permit. If you apply they must grant you one.
Yup. It takes from 3 to 6 months, cost you a couple hundred bucks, and putting your fingerprints and mugshot on file with ZOG, but you can get one.

Old February 19th, 2007 #27
Brad
Anti-semite Pro-human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandal View Post
Cull the herd, cull the herd. Another happy customer of Jews. Inc.

more please! Fuck White lemmings.

My standard music video for such events. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcn0f5s-aas

We need to get rid of all of the White Sheep then we shall be free.
Fucking Amen

You know why? cause they weren't armed, that's why.
Any White who doesn't have a siege mentality, (7% of world population) and think they can't be set upon by vile non-white males at any moment, (especially women) fuck em'.

These cunts could live among non-whites quite happily, and when you point out the shitty fucking vile behavior, they simply shrug it off, 'does'nt bother me' 'thats ok' 'we don't mind'

They could be surrounded by em and not even ackowledge the presence of the single other White there!

Cunts! all of them. purely deserving of whatever they get.

Old February 19th, 2007 #28
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post
Well, then you explain how it is so ignorant. That is a pathetic statement to make with nothing more to back it up. Nonetheless, let's have a look at Detroit, why don't we?

For all of the jokes that get heaped upon those of us living in the South, you won't see this kind of thing:

Wrecks get cleaned up pretty quick here while they seem to get left behind in Detroit.

Between 1940 and 2000:

* Highland Park's white population decreased 98%, from 49,475 to 816
* Highland Park's black population increased 1111%, from to 1,292 to 15,647
* Highland Park's overall population decreased 303%, from 50,810 to 16,746
* Highland Park's criminal homicide rate increased from 3240%, from 2.0 to 66.8 per 100,000 residents annually
* Highland Park's robbery rate rose from 1848%, from 77 to 1500 per 100,000 residents annually

An entire block. Such devastation is something I have not seen before. That is why I made the statement that I did. So, do enlighten me as to why I am so ignorant and why Whites should be living in Detroit. The very story that started this thread is enough to show Whites they have no business in the area. The niggers there are as brazen as they are in Somalia or New Orleans.

I am stunned at how similar Detroit looks to Camden in those pics. In Camden there are complete square miles of such devastation. The stench of dead dogs and rotting nigger corpses gets brutal in the summer....Camden and Detroit look like sister cities.

Old February 19th, 2007 #29
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Orion View Post
Fucking Amen

You know why? cause they weren't armed, that's why.
Any White who doesn't have a siege mentality, (7% of world population) and think they can't be set upon by vile non-white males at any moment, (especially women) fuck em'.

These cunts could live among non-whites quite happily, and when you point out the shitty fucking vile behavior, they simply shrug it off, 'does'nt bother me' 'thats ok' 'we don't mind'

They could be surrounded by em and not even ackowledge the presence of the single other White there!

Cunts! all of them. purely deserving of whatever they get.
Are you even a White Nationalist? Why the fuck would you want to see White women raped?

Last edited by Chuck; February 19th, 2007 at 10:04 AM. Reason: Taking the high road instead.

Old February 19th, 2007 #30
Brad
Anti-semite Pro-human

I don't want to see them raped.

I just don't care anymore.

You hear me? I do not fucking care!

I'm so tired of banging. my. head. against. the. brick. wall. that is the average lemming, fuck 'em.

Let 'em learn the hard way.

Old February 19th, 2007 #31
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
It's amazing the things, people who have never been there, seem to know about the Metro - Detroit area.

There are only 4 people on this forum who can speak with any authority on this subject, the rest of you don't have a fucking clue what you are talking about. You really should shut up.
Everyone on this forum comments on things that they do not personally witness. The crime this thread is about being one of those things.

Are you saying that the pics and stats I provided are incorrect? If so, please enlighten me.

Quote:
diablo:THe post is utterly retarded. The suburbs of Detriot are among the Whitest and most segregated in the nation. I know because my gf is from there and I have been there
This is because the city itself is 88% Black and most of the rest of the 12% are Mexicans. The city is so devestated that huge parts of the central city have been totally leveled and are going back to nature
Which is it? The post is retarded or you agree, though you seem to be doing both. It seems by the story that noone White should live anywhere near Detroit. The apes are straying outside of their boundaries. This is generally called living in the "looter flow" area. That is somewhere you do not want to be if you make preparations to survive through hard times.

Old February 19th, 2007 #32
Bill
Banned

Quote:
Everyone on this forum comments on things that they do not personally witness. The crime this thread is about being one of those things.

Are you saying that the pics and stats I provided are incorrect? If so, please enlighten me.
Quote:
Any White person living within one hundred miles of Detroit is a wigger or a fool.
My post was out of anger generated from reading those [2nd quote] remarks. I am only human I have reactions to things just like anyone else.

The pic's you show are accurate, that is the inner city, it is pretty bad, no doubt about it. There are *some pockets of the city that are not bad, areas where city workers - cops etc, live in a sort of "circle the wagons" type of situation.

The downriver suburbs plus some of the North & N.E.ones, but especially Downriver, are home to some pretty crazy rednecks & hillbillies, I would not call them a wigger to their face.

* this may have changed? I have been gone from there for a while, but it was like that before.

Last edited by Bill; February 19th, 2007 at 06:18 PM.

Old February 19th, 2007 #33
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
My post was out of anger generated from reading those [2nd quote] remarks. I am only human I have reactions to things just like anyone else.

The pic's you show are accurate, that is the inner city, it is pretty bad, no doubt about it. There are *some pockets of the city that are not bad, areas where city workers - cops etc, live in a sort of "circle the wagons" type of situation.

The downriver suburbs plus some of the North & N.E.ones, but especially Downriver, are home to some pretty crazy rednecks & hillbillies, I would not call them a wigger to their face.

* this may have changed? I have been gone from there for a while, but it was like that before.
I really have not heard any good news about Detroit in a long, long time. I recall years back when they couldn't even afford to pay to keep the streetlights on. We all know who the mayor is in the city. I am simply pointing out what we all already know about nigger cities. I say the same things about New Orleans, DC or Newark, NJ. Any place with lots of niggers and/or a nigger running the place is in trouble.

I expect there are some decent Whites in the area. I just don't understand why they stay. Consider the thread title, for example. Whites cannot just continue to move forever but the NW initiative sounds better and better all the time.

Old February 19th, 2007 #34
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Any place with lots of niggers and/or a nigger running the place is in trouble.

Detroit Mayor Kwame "Big Diamond" Kilpatrick

Detroit should be considered a loss for now. It'll be reclaimed later. (after all the niggers kill each other)

The Effect of Wearing Hip Hop Clothes

It fucking sickens me to see what niggers have done to MY city!

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Last edited by YANKEE_JIM; February 19th, 2007 at 06:49 PM.

Old February 19th, 2007 #35
Joe_J.
Radio active

I forgot about you, Jim. Sorry. Wasn't it you that was there during the riots?

Old February 19th, 2007 #36
Chuck

Quote:
I really have not heard any good news about Detroit in a long, long time. I recall years back when they couldn't even afford to pay to keep the streetlights on. We all know who the mayor is in the city. I am simply pointing out what we all already know about nigger cities. I say the same things about New Orleans, DC or Newark, NJ. Any place with lots of niggers and/or a nigger running the place is in trouble.

I expect there are some decent Whites in the area. I just don't understand why they stay. Consider the thread title, for example. Whites cannot just continue to move forever but the NW initiative sounds better and better all the time.
You don't hear any good news coming out of Detroit because there isn't any. It just gets worse every year. And with the shitty economy in this state its only gonna get worse.

Its still mostly White were I am, but its shrinking fast.

Old February 19th, 2007 #37
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWM1968 View Post
You don't hear any good news coming out of Detroit because there isn't any. It just gets worse every year. And with the shitty economy in this state its only gonna get worse.

Its still mostly White were I am, but its shrinking fast.
Don't know if you saw my earlier post but in NC where I live a lot of people from Michigan are moving here. That must be why.

Old February 19th, 2007 #38
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
I forgot about you, Jim. Sorry. Wasn't it you that was there during the riots?

I was there, and I was 12 years old when the niggers started burning and looting.

White cops actually used to shoot niggers dead back then.

Below, was another great Detroit riot.

Quote:
Two rumors circulated which exacerbated the conflict. At the Forest Club, a nightclub in Paradise Valley which catered to the black population, a man who identified himself as a police sergeant alerted the patrons that "whites" had thrown a black woman and her baby over the Belle Isle bridge. The enraged patrons fled the club to retaliate. They looted and destroyed white-owned stores and indiscriminately attacked anyone with white skin. Similarly, white mobs had been stirred up by a rumor that a black man had raped and murdered a white woman on the bridge. The white mob centered around the downtown Roxy Theater which harbored a number of black movie-goers. As the patrons exited the theater, they found themselves surrounded by gangs who attacked and beat them. As rumors about the incidents in Paradise Valley and the downtown area spread through the night, so did the nature and the extent of the violence. White mobs targeted streetcars transporting black laborers to work, forced the cars to come to a halt, and attacked the passengers inside. They also targeted any cars with black owners, turning them over and setting them on fire.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/eleanor...s/pande10.html

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Last edited by YANKEE_JIM; February 19th, 2007 at 07:24 PM.

Old February 19th, 2007 #39
Marty Macaluso

Random crime is rare, when a person is raped or murdered they usually know their attacker. I don't know if this girl in particular knew these niggers who raped her, but being the cynic I am, I bet she probably knew these niggers, or fucked niggers to begin with.

Old February 19th, 2007 #40
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grocer View Post
Random crime is rare, when a person is raped or murdered they usually know their attacker. I don't know if this girl in particular knew these niggers who raped her, but being the cynic I am, I bet she probably knew these niggers, or fucked niggers to begin with.
????

These boons drove in from the hood to a white neighborhood to target white women. The first one was just sitting in her car. Next they ordered a pizza and assaulted the female delivery girl.

Thread