Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 21st, 2013 #1
Rounder

Default Fund Appeal For Craig Cobb Via Debra Dutton

I just phoned her to see how she and the 5 children are doing.

Her main worry is being forced to move because of lack of water and sewage disposal. She has until Dec 2nd to "get up to code", or else be kicked out. She is financial broke and worried half to death. She was so relieved when I told her I'd try to get VNNers to help her financially, she was noticeably moved emotionally.

As for heat, she says they have plenty of sleeping bags, and some plug in heaters.

She seems to be a really strong woman, in my opinion. Intelligent too. She reminded me that she's strong enough, and willing, to do some of the digging work herself. Obviously, she wants to stay there. I don't think she has anywhere else to go.

Cost for a water tank is $400.00
Minimum cost for septic tank is $1,670.00
Plus a little for food and for gas for her car

She said she'll return the money to donors, if not enough total is received, or if she's unable to get everything up to code in time.

I'm sending her $50.00 of my own money. Will anyone else chip in ??

Make checks payable to DEBORAH HENDERSON. Well concealed cash is OK, too. And you can send cash anonymously, of course.

Mail to:

Deborah Henderson Dutton
245 Main Street,
Leith, ND 58529

NOTE: This is an activism thread. Meaning, only positive postings are allowed. No bullshit jibberishes.

Last edited by Rounder; November 21st, 2013 at 01:37 PM.

Old November 21st, 2013 #2
Brad Griffin
Banned

I feel sorry for the kids.

Is there a way to send her something through PayPal?

Old November 21st, 2013 #3
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Griffin View Post
I feel sorry for the kids.

Is there a way to send her something through PayPal?
Good idea, Brad. I'll phone and suggest she set up a paypal account. Then all we'll need is her email address to send money that way.

I just got back from the post office, where I dropped off a letter to her, containing my check for $50.00 and a few words of solidarity.

Last edited by Rounder; November 21st, 2013 at 02:27 PM.

Old November 21st, 2013 #4
Rounder

Deborah Dutton just phoned - crying her eyes out - barely coherent.

The sheriff and a deputy came by a few minutes ago with a court order, and took away Kynan's two children, ages 4 and 5. Kynan's ex-wife flew in and she'll take the children back to her home in Oregon.

I again asked Deborah if she's sure she wants to live there in Craig's house. She said "yes" and that she has no place else to go.

She does not have an on-line computer, therefore sending money to her via paypal is not an option.

Checks or cash are fine

I asked if any other WNs were phoning her out of concern. She said "no". And added, "I feel all alone", in between sobs.

I don't have the heart to turn my back on her and those 3 children. How about yaw'll ??

Last edited by Rounder; November 21st, 2013 at 02:14 PM.

Old November 21st, 2013 #5
Brad Griffin
Banned

I'm confused.

How many children are there? I thought there were like four or five. Are the two who were taken away by the sheriff going back to Oregon with the ex-wife? Are they her kids or the ex-wife's kids?

If she is still being harassed by the police, she needs to get out of there. Maybe she could go to that flop house that Axis Skanky was talking about in Kalispell where Craig once stayed.

Old November 21st, 2013 #6
Brad Griffin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
I don't have the heart to turn my back on her and those 3 children. How about yaw'll ??
I agree.

While I think Craig and Kynan were incredibly stupid to "go on patrol" in Leith, the children shouldn't be punished for their mistakes.

Old November 21st, 2013 #7
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Griffin View Post
I agree.

While I think Craig and Kynan were incredibly stupid to "go on patrol" in Leith, the children shouldn't be punished for their mistakes.
So how much you sending ??

Old November 22nd, 2013 #8
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
I asked if any other WNs were phoning her out of concern. She said "no". And added, "I feel all alone", in between sobs.
I had a phone conversation with a Stormfront member last evening, and he was in phone contact with Deborah yesterday. There has been money sent to Deborah and Kynan (a phone card).

Thread