VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 24th, 2014 #1
Proud Asian
Banned

Default Ebola hates Asians, so far no Asians who got killed by ebola

http://www.eastbound88.com/showthrea...a-hates-Asians

Until now ebola seems to be only deadly against those who are African or have the same genetics as African such as westerners, yea ebola actually prove that African and westerners are genetically similar, only Asians who have different genetics form other races.

Old October 24th, 2014 #2
Wayne Naileux

If by Asians you are referring to persons living in Asia, it would seem unlikely that we would yet have a complete picture of the impact in that part of the world.

Old October 25th, 2014 #3
Proud Asian
Banned

There is a case of one person with Asian genetics who live in america that got infected but she survive the virus.

Old October 25th, 2014 #4
Bev
drinking tea

lol thread.

It hasn't got anybody from my town yet - I was thinking it was because we hadn't been exposed to it up here in the turnip wastelands but now I know it's because Ebola hates us 'oop northers.

Old October 25th, 2014 #5
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud Asian View Post
There is a case of one person with Asian genetics who live in america that got infected but she survive the virus.
She is vietnamese, a jungle asain. That's not going to do you any good.

Old October 26th, 2014 #6
Proud Asian
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
lol thread.

It hasn't got anybody from my town yet - I was thinking it was because we hadn't been exposed to it up here in the turnip wastelands but now I know it's because Ebola hates us 'oop northers.
It will soon spread all over america, you westerners should be more friendlier to the african now because ebola shown you that you are linked.

Old October 26th, 2014 #7
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
ebola shown you that you are linked.
Do you have any links to any scientific studies stating this?

Old October 26th, 2014 #8
Jimmy Marr

Default Gook-lover in Ebola quarantine

Gook-lover broadcasts to world while claiming to be held incommunicado by White male oppressor government.

In the last 24hrs, she's had more media access than David Duke has gotten in his entire lifetime.

http://www.podblanc.guru/kaci-hickox...89f4180d2.html

Old October 26th, 2014 #9
Proud Asian
Banned

Quote:
Do you have any links to any scientific studies stating this?
Certain viruses are proven to be deadly only against certian genetics [ including race ].

This is not a valid source but you can start your search from here http://www.isteve.com/2002_how_white_are_blacks.htm

Old October 27th, 2014 #10
Proud Asian
Banned

I can't understand any logical reason of why you westerners would hate african soo much in here or in other kkk related sites.

Old October 27th, 2014 #11
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Certain viruses are proven to be deadly only against certian genetics [ including race ].
.....and Ebola, as far as I know, has not yet been determined to attack only certain genetics. I'm no scientist, but I think its spread so far is down to opportunity, not to a racial difference.

Old October 27th, 2014 #12
Clancy

Quote:
I can't understand any logical reason of why you westerners would hate african soo much in here or in other kkk related sites.
This is based on outdated research. The average White American has zero black DNA.
Quote:
In 2002, Mark Shriver claimed 30% of white Americans have on average about 2% African ancestry, the average for the population as a whole coming out to about 0.7%. Shortly thereafter, in a different interview, Shriver lowered his estimate, purporting "about 10 percent of [the European-American population] have some African ancestry". Subsequently, another principal of DNAprint revised the estimate still further downward: "Five percent of European Americans exhibit some detectable level of African ancestry". That too was an overestimate. 23andMe, examining the genomes of vastly larger numbers of people using thousands of times as many SNPs, estimates "about 2%" of "European Americans" have any detectable autosomal black ancestry. And three quarters of that 2% have only "about 0.5%" African ancestry (i.e., less than Shriver in 2002 claimed the average American carried).

Old October 27th, 2014 #13
Proud Asian
Banned

Quote:
.....and Ebola, as far as I know, has not yet been determined to attack only certain genetics. I'm no scientist, but I think its spread so far is down to opportunity, not to a racial difference.
We will soon see how many Asians, westerners, african and other race infected by ebola and see how many % who survives from each race, so far only 1 Asian infected and she is cure very fast in just 12 days.

Old October 27th, 2014 #14
Proud Asian
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clancy View Post
This is based on outdated research. The average White American has zero black DNA.
Nothing outdate about that, show me a more "newer" research you found.

Old October 27th, 2014 #15
Clancy

Quote:
Nothing outdate about that, show me a more "newer" research you found.
I just did. Don't you know how to read?

That too was an overestimate. 23andMe, examining the genomes of vastly larger numbers of people using thousands of times as many SNPs, estimates "about 2%" of "European Americans" have any detectable autosomal black ancestry. And three quarters of that 2% have only "about 0.5%" African ancestry (i.e., less than Shriver in 2002 claimed the average American carried).

http://racehist.blogspot.com/2011/09...-in-white.html

Last edited by Clancy; October 27th, 2014 at 09:02 PM.

Old October 28th, 2014 #16
Proud Asian
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clancy View Post
I just did. Don't you know how to read?

That too was an overestimate. 23andMe, examining the genomes of vastly larger numbers of people using thousands of times as many SNPs, estimates "about 2%" of "European Americans" have any detectable autosomal black ancestry. And three quarters of that 2% have only "about 0.5%" African ancestry (i.e., less than Shriver in 2002 claimed the average American carried).

http://racehist.blogspot.com/2011/09...-in-white.html
I know that the source I vosted is not valid but your source even more worse, you use someone's blog, mwahahaha awful.

Old October 31st, 2014 #17
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Proud chink,

chinks are sub-Humans that lack the Human phenotype of empathy. There no chinks go afreaka to help the niggers. Therefor no chinks will catch the disease much less bring it back to a chink country.

To help you understand how Humans view the relationship between niggers and chinks consider this. Would you expect to see a baboon and a bonobo coming to each others aid?

Old October 31st, 2014 #18
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Proud chink,

With regards to you comment:

Quote:

Can you find a chink, gook, or jap website that does not confirm that mongoloids do think niggers are ugly stupid violent animals?

Old October 31st, 2014 #19
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

China is at serious risk of Ebola because of large numbers of travelers from Africa and poor hospital standards, warns the scientist who discovered the disease

Nobody knows how filthy the chinks are more than the chinks.

Don't be surprised to learn one day the that chink government has quality band all fights for nigger countries.

The chink government knows with chinks spitting, pissing and shitting everywhere that ebola would spread like wildfire. And if that happens the chinks will revert to the natural superstitious ways. Such superstitions can bring down agovernment.

Just look at the way the chinks death with bird and pig pathogens in the past.

Quote:
  • Peter Piot concerned Ebola could spread to world's most populous country
  • Large number of Chinese workers returning from Africa
  • But China's level of infection control is 'very poor'
  • Piot is the director of the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine

Thread