VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 15th, 2011 #81
Maxfield Parrish
Banned

Default A few comments...

Comment 1: Is there any proof that Valdez is a Mexican - and not Randy Blazak or another jew/liberal/self-loathing-white shill working under that name?

Comment 2: White America as it was founded did not belong to 'Europeans' but to the British Empire - specifically those of ENGLISH extraction. Irish, Scots, and Welsh were encompassed in the territory of the British Isles but it was the ENGLISH who the original white America belonged to, once the Dutch, Spanish, and French were shoved aside. It was only until after the American Revolution that America gradually evolved into a EUROPEAN America.

The point here is this: once the dust settled, America belonged to one European people - the English. Not Germans, Swedes, or Russians - just the English.

So, that brings me to a question aimed at 'Valdez': Who were the 'English' of the Indians? NAME the founding tribe that crossed the Bering Strait and reached North America FIRST. If you can't, then Indians in general have no more claim to this country than - say - Croatians would have to it (even though they are white) if they made such a claim. The only Indians that North America belongs to (if we accept that premise) is the FIRST TRIBE TO REACH THE SHORES OF ALASKA. Name that specific tribe, Valdez, or drop your claim.

Comment 3: HAC's plea for a Northwest 'Orania' might be justified and supported, even by his enemies, IF there were viable evidence of actual infrastructure being developed and people forming communties. Nothing succeeds like success, it is said. However, other than a tri-colored flag, I haven't seen such evidence. It may exist, but, if so, it's been kept under wraps.

Finally, the PLE idea is okay, though rather nebulous. So far, I've not seen one shred of evidence that any such communities have formed - anywhere. Frankly, without such evidence, who ya gonna believe - Ghostbusters?

Old July 8th, 2011 #82
Ian

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post

Karl Marx right on top of the pile there. What does that mean about taking ''KALI''? I think Kali is a goddess of Vijay.

Valdez, you like to talk about Castilians being responsible for genocide, rather than Spanish. It seemed unlikely to me that the conquistador types were all from Castile, so I did do a wiki on it. Both Cortez and Pizarro came from Extremadura, the province of Spain bordering Portugal. I wasn't surprised by that, because generally aggressive adventurers do not come from the most stable and prosperous areas.

Old August 3rd, 2011 #83
Ian

As I said, the Conquistadors were not generally Castillian. The main players were heavily from Extremadura. So both Hernan Cortez and Francisco Pizarro were from Extremadura, the leaders in Mexico and Peru. Also Vasco de Balboa, who established Panama, was from Extremadura. As was Francisco De Orellana, who navigated the Amazon from the Andes. Some did come from Castille and at least one, Quesada, from Andalucia.

The Castillian aristocrats were sent out by the King of Spain after the Conquest, as viceroys and governors.

Old August 3rd, 2011 #84
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
As I said, the Conquistadors were not generally Castillian. The main players were heavily from Extremadura. So both Hernan Cortez and Francisco Pizarro were from Extremadura, the leaders in Mexico and Peru. Also Vasco de Balboa, who established Panama, was from Extremadura. As was Francisco De Orellana, who navigated the Amazon from the Andes. Some did come from Castille and at least one, Quesada, from Andalucia.

The Castillian aristocrats were sent out by the King of Spain after the Conquest, as viceroys and governors.
Apparently, we can add Spanish history to the long list of subjects that you're ignorant of. That region of Spain was within the sovereignty of the historical Crown of Castile.

Old August 4th, 2011 #85
Ian

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
Apparently, we can add Spanish history to the long list of subjects that you're ignorant of. That region of Spain was within the sovereignty of the historical Crown of Castile.

So this is how you produce evidence.

This map, which is on the Wiki page for Crown of Castile, does not show the regions of Spain in cultural terms of centuries. For example, on ths map you provide as evidence, Catalonia and Andalucia, important historical regions, do not even exist. Yet Catalonia has a strong historical and current identity.

Crown of Castile was an administrative region. According to that Wiki page, large areas of South America were included in the Crown of Castile. Tradtionally, in longstanding cultural terms, the region of Castile is based on the city of Burgos. That is Old Castile. There is also New Castile, based on Toledo. Old Castile was the part that was never conquered by muslims arabs, while New Castile is the part that Castilians captured from arabs in medieval times.

Old August 4th, 2011 #86
Joe Cooper
Banned

I understand why people here have a problem with Covington. I'm not involved and I don't want to get involved. But as for the Northwest migration/homeland idea, what's our other plan?

So you don't like the Northwest Front. It's not like you have to give Covington a call to let him know you moved. Why not just go there and start your own thing?

Old August 4th, 2011 #87
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Cooper View Post
I understand why people here have a problem with Covington. I'm not involved and I don't want to get involved. But as for the Northwest migration/homeland idea, what's our other plan?

So you don't like the Northwest Front. It's not like you have to give Covington a call to let him know you moved. Why not just go there and start your own thing?
You can go live in the Northwest if you like but you would be ill-advised to do it because of Covington.

An important factor that you might want to consider when choosing a place to live, is what kind of protection is offered for homesteads. Covington's advice to avoid owning property is stupid, and his claim that property is just something that can be taken away from you in a lawsuit is not correct. Different states have different degrees of protection for homesteads. In some states a homestead -- which is any piece of property that you own and inhabit -- cannot be taken away from you to pay somebody that sues you. In some states they can't even put a lien on your homestead, unless it's for expenses incurred specifically in relation to the property, like home repairs.

The states that offer the best homestead protection are not in the Northwest.

Last edited by Hadding; August 5th, 2011 at 06:37 AM.

Old August 5th, 2011 #88
April

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post

The states that offer the best homestead protection are not in the Northwest.
The max for homesteading in Montana is for $250,000 so pretty much anyone can save their home here.

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/

Old August 5th, 2011 #89
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by April View Post
The max for homesteading in Montana is for $250,000 so pretty much anyone can save their home here.
That is a very high homestead exemption, and it would prevent forced sale unless the value of the judgment exceeded $250,000, I believe.

But if Morris Dees sued you and won, could he put liens on your home in Montana? In Florida he could not.

Last edited by Hadding; August 5th, 2011 at 05:28 PM.

Thread