Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 28th, 2014 #1
Todd Fletch

Default RG 3-13 is done as a Redskin. As a Redskins fan and WN, I am loving it, man!

Sure, in 2012 as a Redskins fan, DC area born and raised, I had high hopes for the guy and what he and that team could do.

But in the end, he was just another one hit wonder unfortunately for the Redskins fans.

My what-the-fuck moment as for fans my beloved team was seeing those pathetic virtual white cuckolds, PC lemmings and all--sending wedding gifts to this nigger marrying a white girl a few years ago on his website (or some other website, in either case, my teams anti-white fans sadly did do this.)

I almost hate to admit this even here, but at that point, it was just too difficult to pretend as if I did not enjoy seeing that player flush himself down the toilet with inadequate performance as an NFL player. PR wise, idiotic moves like his ill-fated 2013 all-in campaign. Even sillier was his lame little trademarked RGIII logo. All hype, all talk, no walk at the end of it all.

The moment that guy jumped the shark to me was a dickless offensive performance against a lame Tampa Bay team in a HOME game nevertheless. It only took one more week for Coach Jay Gruden to all but officially end Griffin's stay in DC.

I remember just before a few Christmases ago my Mom asking me if I wanted an Robert Griffin III shirt like she was getting my two brothers on the phone thousands of miles away in my hometown. Despite liking what that guy was doing for our team at THAT time, I immediately said no thanks to the #10 jersey (too much negro worship for me). So instead I said, "No thanks. But instead could you get me a Ryan Kerrigan #91 shirt?" So that I got.

Anyway, it looks like it might be safe to say, bye BYE RG3-13!. Hail to the Redskins! Amen.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports...e7b_story.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports...d27_story.html

Last edited by Todd Fletch; November 28th, 2014 at 12:38 AM.

Old November 28th, 2014 #2
313Chris

I couldn't be prouder to say that I don't have a clue who you're talking about.

White men would do well to shut off the niggerball, stop drinking beer, and start doing some damn push-ups.

Old November 28th, 2014 #3
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by 313Chris View Post
I couldn't be prouder to say that I don't have a clue who you're talking about.

White men would do well to shut off the niggerball, stop drinking beer, and start doing some damn push-ups.
Hear, hear.

I need to do some sit-ups, too.

Old November 28th, 2014 #4
Patrick Bateman

You still watch or care about sports? Cmon man.....

The only thing I'll occasionally watch is some MMA. I like watching white men knock niggers the fuck out on occasion but that's about it.

Last edited by Patrick Bateman; November 28th, 2014 at 09:12 AM.

Old November 28th, 2014 #5
jaekel

Agreed.
How about Gronk throwing niggers around?

Old November 28th, 2014 #6
Todd Fletch

Alex Linder did a few posts about the QB situation in DC a year or so ago. While I can see why there'd be some criticism of my thread due to it being a sports league whose fans unfortunately fall too far onto the side of negro worship--here's an example of a flashy guy who got too much of an ego and publicly THREW his teammates under the bus a few times.

Here's my favorite reader comment about the guy from the Washington Post "Meteoric rise...precipitous fall" article
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comment from WaPo Comments area of the article
Good riddance to bad rubbish. He came off as so ridiculously entitled and smug from the moment the media started worshiping at his feet like he was some sort of deity. He actually ASKED for his "fans" to buy him, a multimillionaire, wedding presents!

This kid seemed like he was just waiting for a comeuppance from the minute his cocky butt showed up here. Glad that he's finally getting shown the door! Let's hope the next guy is a little more grounded in reality.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports...d27_story.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaekel View Post
Agreed. How about Gronk throwing niggers around?

Rob Gronkowski Wrecks Sergio Brown, Dances On Sideline - YouTube
Sweet revenge for Gronk indeed. Laughing taunting nigger gets thrown into a NBC camera in front of the whole nation on SNF...ha ha ha. Look who's laughing last on that one. Thanks for sharing that, Jaekel!

Last edited by Todd Fletch; November 28th, 2014 at 05:40 PM.

Old November 29th, 2014 #7
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

They should change the name of the team to the something more accurately describing the league's rosters and their targeted audience, the Shitskins. New logo?

Old November 29th, 2014 #8
jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaekel View Post
Agreed.
How about Gronk throwing niggers around?

Rob Gronkowski Wrecks Sergio Brown, Dances On Sideline - YouTube
Neg rep on this one? Must be a nigger lover that felt sorry for the jig who got punked.

Thread