VNN Broadcasts

Old April 30th, 2008 #1
JimInCO
Meinungsverbrecher

Default North Dakotan student arrested for calling a jew a jew

http://www.jta.org/cgi-bin/iowa/breaking/108335.html

Student charged in N. Dakota anti-Semitism

Published: 04/30/2008

A University of North Dakota student was charged in an incident that helped drive a Jewish freshman from his dormitory.

The Grand Forks County state Attorney's Office issued charges Tuesday afternoon against Spencer Garness, who allegedly wrote "Scott is a Jew" in ice cream in a campus residence hall elevator, according to news reports.

Garness was charged with disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor that carries a maximum penalty of 30 days in jail and a $1,000 fine. North Dakota law carries no special designation for hate crimes.

The incident was one of a series of anti-Semitic acts that freshman Scott Lebovitz says contributed to his decision to leave his dormitory earlier this month. In February, a swastika was found on a wall near his room. Lebovitz says he was the target of anti-Semitic taunts from fellow students for months.

A number of anti-Semitic incidents have been reported at the university in recent weeks. Jewish students have accused the university of dragging its feet in response and refusing to characterize the incidents as "hate crimes."
who do not adequately realize the irritations they inflict."
- H.G. Wells (November 11, 1933)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by JimInCO; April 30th, 2008 at 04:33 PM.

Old April 30th, 2008 #2
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
The Grand Forks County state Attorney's Office issued charges Tuesday afternoon against Spencer Garness, who allegedly wrote "Scott is a Jew" in ice cream in a campus residence hall elevator, according to news reports.
OMG. the unimaginable horrors! No hate crime charges? surely the ADL and others will get to work on that atrocity immediately.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old April 30th, 2008 #3
Ironguard1940

Default Now they tell him

So NOW the word jew is considered a racial epithet. I always thought it was.

Old May 1st, 2008 #4
Where to begin.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr View Post
OMG. the unimaginable horrors! No hate crime charges? surely the ADL and others will get to work on that atrocity immediately.
Don't give them ideas.

There probably is a press relesae, this quickly, issued by the ADL by the time I hit "enter".

Old April 30th, 2008 #5
melcur
Banned

Thanks JimInCO for this story - it'll be precedent setting that's for sure.

Old May 1st, 2008 #6
Wade Thalweg

Oi vey de jews have problems with dat school.

Every noon the melodie of a popular Luthern hymn gets played; the jews problem ---- the tune is the same as "Deutschland über Alles"

The School is the 'fighting Sioux' with a un PC Indian mascot.

http://www.und.edu/president/html/st...CAAletter.html

For a picture of mascot.

http://www.insidehighered.com/news/2005/09/29/mascot

Few niggers, so niggers stand out, and split the crimes commited with the mexishits.

Oh and the jews biggest problem, guys like me working our magic behind the scenes.

Old May 1st, 2008 #7
richyrichard
Banned

Notice the article does say why the Jew is being harassed.

Old May 1st, 2008 #8
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by richyrichard View Post
Notice the article does say why the Jew is being harassed.
What are you?
An anti-semite!

Old May 1st, 2008 #9
Axel Faaborg

What the hell is a Jew doing in North Dakota, anyway?

Must not be in such good standing with the tribe. No Harvard?

Old May 1st, 2008 #10
Kevin Amgaard
TerreBlanche Martyr & Hero

I'm from North Dakota and I've been to Grand Forks many times over the years. This comes as no surprise to me, nor anyone who has any history with the University of North Dakota. It's a liberal cesspool just like any other college campus. After the Dru Sjodin rape/murder they were very vocal about "anti-Hispanic" rhetoric as well. They will do anything to remain a perfect shrine of political correctness, well... anyting except change their athletic departments nickname, that is. (The Fighting Sioux)

Futhermore, is writing "Soandso is a Jew." a crime? Especially if the person is, in fact, Jewish? I'm not a lawyer, but I don't see these charges standing on two legs if it had been "Soandso is a Norwegian."

If anyone out there wants to visit NoDak I highly recommend it. Just bypass the eastern part of the state all together. Fargo, Grand Forks, even Wahpeton. The heart and soul of this state lies in the Badlands and the rural farming communities. If I had to keep living in Fargo or Grand Forks I'd just as soon move out Starr's way. Minneapolis at least has an excuse for being a heaping pile of shit.

It's sad to see a people this noble and beautiful sink to such lows. It only took ten years for this state to go from a bastion of European ideals to a pool of multicultural hell. Most of the blame lies with Lutheran Social Services and I'd be happy to elaborate on this later if anyone is interested. For now I'm in dire need of some sleep.

Cheers
The chief duty of every new age is to up-raise new men to determine its liberties, to lead towards its material success - to rend the rusty padlocks and chains of dead custom that always prevent healthy expansion. Theories, ideals and constitutions, that may have meant life, hope and freedom for our ancestors, may now mean destruction, slavery and dishonor to us.-Might Is Right

Thread