VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 17th, 2008 #1
Vonbluvens
Banned

Default White Man Gang-Raped by Group of Niggers; Groids 'May' Face Hate Charges

Tommy Henry

John Abernathy

NEWTON, N.C. -- He's one of Maiden High's most celebrated former athletes, but now No. 42 Tommy Henry is tackling accusations off the field that he and two others brutally attacked a friend.

"This is an isolated incident," said Newton Police Chief Don Brown.

It's a crime so cruel that police described it as close to torture.

The 20-year-old victim was bound with duct tape from his chest to his ankles, then sodomized, beaten and burned with a cigarette lighter. It happened late on the night of June 20 inside a mobile home in Newton.

"It's still unclear exactly what prompted what happened," Brown said.

Henry along with Johnny Abernathy and Jarvis McCullough are charged with felony assault with a deadly weapon and kidnapping. McCullough faces two counts of sexual assault.

Because of the severity and nature of the case the FBI and U.S. Attorney are investigating it as a possible hate crime.

"I don't want to give the appearance that it was racially motivated because we can't say at this point," Brown said. "It's a crime that we don't experience on a regular basis so that makes it unique in itself."

Detectives say the attack could have stemmed, at least in part, from retribution for remarks the victim made about the girlfriend of one of the suspects.

Henry turned himself into to police on Thursday morning after being encouraged to do so by his mother and his former Maiden High coach.

Authorities are still looking for McCullough and Abernathy.

Source

Old July 17th, 2008 #2
Vonbluvens
Banned

Previous article: Warrant issued for former football star

Warrant issued for former football star

By Richard Gould
Contact me
Thursday, July 10, 2008

NEWTON -- The Newton Police department has contacted the U.S. Attorney’s office in Charlotte and the FBI to request their cooperation in the investigation of a possible hate crime.

According to the North Carolina Department of Justice, “In North Carolina, a hate crime is defined as a crime or violent incident perpetrated against someone solely because of his or her race, religion or national origin/ethnicity. Judges in North Carolina may impose a stiffer sentence for any hate crime.”

A former standout Maiden Blue Devils’ running back is wanted on an arrest warrant issued by the Newton Police department in connection with an assault.

Lt. Lemuel Martin said Tommy Henry and three other black males tied up a white male in a residence and beat him severely. Martin said the beating verged on torture.

They’d done some ungodly things to him,” he said.

Martin said it is unclear how long the abuse lasted, but it ended when the four men allowed the victim to seek medical assistance at a hospital after he had made repeated requests for medical attention. The police report that led to the warrant was filed at the hospital where the victim was treated for his injuries, Martin said.

Arrest warrants have been issued for Henry of Newton, Johnny Dean Abernathy of Newton and Jarvis Ledon McCullough of Catawba. Sgt. Tim Hayes said he intends to arrest all three men as quickly as possible.

In his four years on the Maiden football team, Henry played in 54 games, rushed for 8,593 yards and 124 rushing touchdowns. After graduation, he signed on to play football for the Ravens of Coffeyville Community College in Coffeyville, Kan. Hayes said Henry was living with his father while school was out for the summer. Why insert his entire football career?

Last edited by Vonbluvens; July 17th, 2008 at 11:09 AM.

Old July 17th, 2008 #3
Vonbluvens
Banned

This is worthy of a bump.

Old July 17th, 2008 #4
Christopher Drake

Here, Mike, let me bump it since you are out of the movement now. I've got it from here, hoss. You just take a break.

Old July 17th, 2008 #5
Mishko Novosel
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher Drake View Post
Here, Mike, let me bump it since you are out of the movement now. I've got it from here, hoss. You just take a break.
Chris, let it go....

Old July 17th, 2008 #6
Christopher Drake

Its tooo much fun. I can barely resist.

I learned this from years of Christian school. If someone is trying to act rightous and above your humor, just keep doing it. Its a blast. And besides, there is nothing Von loves more than for people to make a fuss over him.

I'm done being mad with him and now I just think its all funny. He's a funny guy and a gas to pick at.

Old July 17th, 2008 #7
Jett Rink
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vonbluvens View Post

Tommy Henry

John Abernathy

"This is an isolated incident," said Newton Police Chief Don Brown.

"I don't want to give the appearance that it was racially motivated because we can't say at this point," Brown said.
Aw yeah, niggers are always getting busted for tying up and sodomizing other niggers all the time...just no way to say the victim could have been targeted because he was White.

Nothing to see here folks, move it along.

Old July 17th, 2008 #8
Art Cast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishko Novosel View Post
Chris, let it go....
These messy public divorces are always sad to see,aren't they ? To bad it couldn't be like the old days again.

Old July 17th, 2008 #9
Art Cast

Chris and Von in happier days

Old July 17th, 2008 #10
Vonbluvens
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
Aw yeah, niggers are always getting busted for tying up and sodomizing other niggers all the time...just no way to say the victim could have been targeted because he was White.

Nothing to see here folks, move it along.
Good point. It is curious how they are using his football stats...guess it is the zogreporter's way of trying to make the monster look normal or human.

Old July 17th, 2008 #11
melcur
Banned

There's a lot more to this story than what is being told, for instance, the white victim was mentally retarded as well, something the Jews are definitely trying to keep on the "down low." - see HERE

Next time you see Varg, tell him my investigations and writings don't matter, just as he said.

Old July 17th, 2008 #12
melcur
Banned

BTW Von, EXCELLENT find! Good job!

Old July 17th, 2008 #13
Vonbluvens
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by melcur View Post
There's a lot more to this story than what is being told, for instance, the white victim was mentally retarded as well, something the Jews are definitely trying to keep on the "down low." - see HERE

Next time you see Varg, tell him my investigations and writings don't matter, just as he said.
Good assessment on how the media is mitigating the monsters' behavior.

Old July 17th, 2008 #14
Vonbluvens
Banned

Default Screw it...this is worth cutting and pasting here...

Here it is again, the term "teen" used to mitigate another horrific black on white act of violence and rape.
Tommy Junior Henry

Please also note that the term "rape" and/or "sodomy" isn't used in the title of the article, but the by now, more than predictable term "teen" is. "Teen" is a mitigating term t6hat the Zionist media has taken to using, even when the accused are legally adults, i.e. over 18. Another mitigating technique the Zionist media uses is to emphasize the fact that the accused is an athlete (YOU NOTICED THAT TOO) as if that fact mattered - frequently they blow the individuals athletic value out of proportion as they did yesterday with another story involving a black football player, an alleged "star" no less, that murdered a White fellow student over his gold chain. In this case the title of the article was "High school quarterback facing murder charge," which simulataneously covers the fact that he's a "teen" AND an "athlete." The very first sentence of the story reads as follows - " A star high school athlete has been arrested and accused of murder." My question is, "Who cares if he was a good football player, I don't?" The fact of the matter is, he murdered another teen over a gold necklace, making him a piece of shit that deserves to be removed from society one way or another. Another story that came out yesterday was that of another accused "teen" that murdered two Christian missionaries in Texas for their car. In THIS VIDEO the murdering son of a bitch James Broadnax is interviewed by a very accomodating black gentleman who coddles him, refers to him as brother, and clearly "feels for him," and when asked what he'd like to say to the family's of the White men he murdered answered "fuck em." Oh yeah, btw, Broadnax clearly states in this interview that he and his cousin intentionally targetted Whites. [If you look under this video to the right, in the boxed sidebar you'll see that Fox News refers to this muredring savage as a "teen" too.]

In THIS STORY too, which is related to the below, the media once again predictably announces that the third man involved in this hideous race crime was a "stand out" foorball player - people, please note that this meme is very real and predictable. (YES IT IS...A OLD AND TIRED TEMPLATE ZOGREPORTERS USE IF YOU ASK ME).The below article also fails to mention the very incriminating and disgusting fact that the White victim was also "developmentally disabled," which is generally understood to mean that he is mentally retarded, making this crime even more hideous than what the below article reveals - "Three black males attack, torture and rape a mentally retarded White man," that's what the article should be entitled. (THANKS FOR FINDING THAT GEM...I DIDN'T KNOW THAT)

3 teens accused of torturing man

By NATALIE DICK / WCNC

E-mail Natalie: [email protected]

NEWTON, N.C. -- He's one of Maiden High's most celebrated former athletes, but now No. 42 Tommy Henry is tackling accusations off the field that he and two others brutally attacked a friend.

"This is an isolated incident," said Newton Police Chief Don Brown. [How does he know?]

It's a crime so cruel that police described it as close to torture.

The 20-year-old victim was bound with duct tape from his chest to his ankles, then sodomized, beaten and burned with a cigarette lighter. It happened late on the night of June 20 inside a mobile home in Newton.

"It's still unclear exactly what prompted what happened," Brown said.

Henry along with Johnny Abernathy and Jarvis McCullough are charged with felony assault with a deadly weapon and kidnapping. McCullough faces two counts of sexual assault.

Because of the severity and nature of the case the FBI and U.S. Attorney are investigating it as a possible hate crime.

Johnny Abernathy

"I don't want to give the appearance that it was racially motivated because we can't say at this point," Brown said. "It's a crime that we don't experience on a regular basis so that makes it unique in itself."

Detectives say the attack could have stemmed, at least in part, from retribution for remarks the victim made about the girlfriend of one of the suspects.

Henry turned himself into to police on Thursday morning after being encouraged to do so by his mother and his former Maiden High coach.

Authorities are still looking for McCullough and Abernathy.

Old July 17th, 2008 #15
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vonbluvens View Post
Why insert his entire football career?
Being a sports “hero” makes a nigga something extra super special in the semi sentient minds of your average Amerikwan lemming imbecils. God I hate nigger ball fans and the mentality that revolves around it.

Old July 17th, 2008 #16
Christopher Drake

Quote:
Originally Posted by reltih145 View Post
Chris and Von in happier days

YouTube - Tiptoe Through the Tulips-Tiny Tim

Yeah, I remember those days. Fountains going off, sun shining bright. Von was in the movement back then. Goofy music playing in the background all the time...I miss those times.

I'd call Von up and say, "you ok? You alright?" and for some reason he'd get mad as hell. I'd crack up thinking about it. We used to chat about once a day at least and I'd be lying to say that I didn't miss talking to him, even when he used to make me want to shoot myself during his depression phases. Towards the end of being friends with him, I used to just tell him it was probably time to kill himself. We can all see he never did.

Now I still have fun with Von but its more focussed on following him around VNN picking at him. I don't care what it makes me look like. I get the biggest kick out of it. He'll go over to nimbusters, threaten my wife and family and I'll just laugh at him.

Old July 17th, 2008 #17
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Right is Right View Post
Being a sports “hero” makes a nigga something extra super special in the semi sentient minds of your average Amerikwan lemming imbecils. God I hate nigger ball fans and the mentality that revolves around it.
Niggah afleets be gittin' dey 'steem awn 'n sheeit!

Old July 17th, 2008 #18
Wakena

This is exactly why the portrayal of white men as faggots is not only demeaning but damaging. And this is not an isolated incident. The black on white rape of white boys has been on the rise along with the constant media portrayal of white men as faggots. This is so sad and so disgusting it really makes me ill. I am truly upset and ill. And oh, yeah, the fucking niggers are always “stars” aren’t they? Fuck, this is just sickening, that poor boy.

Old July 17th, 2008 #19
Vox Populae
Banned

Hate crime charges are 100% wishful thinking.

The reason it will never happen is liberals have brainwashed America in to thinking:

White on black, we must attack.

Black on white, things are just being made right.

Old July 17th, 2008 #20
Ron Doggett

More evidence, as if needed, that almost all nigger males are fagots as well.

Thread